Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Eternal Punishment

Voice Director: Keith Arem

US Release: Dec 22, 2000
Japan Release: Jun 29, 2000

Game Developer: Atlus

Popularity: 871st All Time, 364th This Week

Franchise: Megami Tensei
Part two of Persona 2. Ironically, it suffered from the opposite fate of part 1, Innocent Sin--the original PS1 version was released in North America, while 2012's PSP port was not localized due to unforeseen circumstances.
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Eternal Punishment Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Eternal Punishment Cast

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Eternal Punishment Cast

Comments

HienFan
said at 12:55 AM on Thu Jul 5 2018
A bit hit and miss dub but I do really dig playing it on the big screen on my favourite system ever(while Innocent Sin's translation was on the PSP...). It does have Minella with all the LA cast though...(even if her Lisa sounds silly)
RetroPokeFan
said at 5:01 AM on Fri Jun 8 2018
One thing that'll always annoy me about this game is the fact I think there was a PSP version of this game but it was only ever released in Japan.

Then again it's a bit like the first 2 game except the PS1 version was released only in Japan and the PSP version came out in the US.
Soul-dragon
said at 9:59 AM on Tue Jan 2 2018
The only good performance here was Amanda Winn Lee as Ulala.
EdgeofAzure
said at 6:06 PM on Sun Nov 13 2016
Amanda Winn Lee's Ulala is actually a really legit performance. It's easily the best executed in the whole game and (given that she still works with Atlus a lot), I'd love hear here come back if Ulala is used again.
HylianBelmont
said at 3:14 AM on Mon Nov 14 2016
@EdgeofAzure I felt Ulala, Katsuya, Baofu, Nyarlathotep, Kandori and Sudou were all fitting performances IMO.
Dark_Fiction
said at 1:05 AM on Wed May 7 2014
Looking at Jun's picture I'm starting to think that they thought Jun was a girl and that's why he received a female voice actor. Any answer on why they did that? I can't speak for sure cause of "Persona Revelations" But I think this is the oldest cast in all of the Persona Games for English. I'm happy this info is now here; especially since it's my favorite game series ever! How did BTVA get all this casting info!?!?!?
madalex1234
said at 3:10 AM on Wed May 7 2014
@Dark_Fiction While I haven't heard his voice in this game, most of Brianne Siddall's roles have been young male characters. Perhaps they though it was appropriate for Jun.
Support Behind The Voice Actors on Patreon
What is Patreon?
Katsuya Suou
Maya Amano
Kei Nanjo
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Eternal Punishment characters.
Maya Amano