My Hero One's Justice

Franchise: My Hero Academia
My Hero One's Justice My Hero One's Justice Cast

My Hero One's Justice Cast

Comments

itsmedeadpool
said at 4:38 AM on Tue May 22 2018
Boy I hope this game receives an English track. Or will it get the same treatment like the One Piece and Attack on Titan games.
Shaun Ince
said at 10:58 AM on Thu Jun 21 2018
@itsmedeadpool By same treatment you mean you won't buy the game? Is that what you mean?
SNaG
said at 5:29 PM on Fri Jul 13 2018
@Shaun Ince

I think deadpool means how those games are left undubbed in the west. These days, unless it's Dragonball or Naruto, pretty much all Namco-published anime games (which I honestly believe is all of them, tbh) are Japanese voice only.
Shaun Ince
said at 8:28 AM on Sat Jul 14 2018
@SNaG Yeah, that's probably what he meant. Though I have seen from certain corners of the internet is that some people won't buy anime games unless they are dubbed in English. That comes across as self defeating and is only going to convince these companies to not dub these games into the forseeable future. Sure it's nice to show interest in it, but if people don't buy the products, they won't provide them with that option.
MammaMia64
said at 10:01 PM on Tue May 1 2018
I really hope that Tokoyami make it in.
KhFan-D98
said at 7:46 PM on Sun May 13 2018
@MammaMia64 Tomoyami, Jiro, and Kiroshima were confirmed recently in a Famitsu magazine! :)
KhFan-D98
said at 7:48 PM on Sun May 13 2018
@KhFan-D98 *Tokoyami*
Shaun Ince
said at 4:22 PM on Mon Apr 30 2018
The gameplay for this game reminds of J Stars Victory. I've also seen that some people are interested in a dub for this game. Whether there is one has yet to be seen.
RetroPokeFan
said at 3:49 AM on Tue May 1 2018
@Shaun Ince It'll be nice if they contracted FUNi for a dub but I ain't sure about this since they normally only do dubs for Dragon-Ball.

But who knows? Maybe some sort of miracle will happen.
Shaun Ince
said at 5:27 AM on Tue May 1 2018
@RetroPokeFan Dragonball is one of those anime's that was a hit everywhere, so it's pretty much a no brainer when it comes to Dragonball video games.

It gets more complicated when it comes to other anime games though.
Soul-dragon
said at 8:56 AM on Tue May 1 2018
@Shaun Ince I'm hopeful for one TBH. While it is very unlikely it would push the game higher up on my to buy list.
Support Behind The Voice Actors on Patreon