The Testament of Sister New Devil BURST

Japan Conclusion: Dec 11, 2015

Seasons: 1
Episodes: 11

Animation Studio: Production IMS

Popularity: 1,377th All Time, 373rd This Week

Franchise: Testament of Sister New Devil
The Testament of Sister New Devil BURST The Testament of Sister New Devil BURST Cast

The Cast

Comments

Omar_Lopez
said at 10:23 PM on Sun Sep 6 2015
Hope either Funimation or Sentai picks this up though nobody getting the first season would imply Crunchyroll yet again has home video rights = another barebones sub-only release from Discotek. Hope I'm wrong. Too good not to be seen on HD Blu-ray and if dubbed well could be one of the best in the genre (could give seasons 1 & 2 of DxD a fight for that crown/title)

Jamie Marchi as Chisato Hasegawa (especially in the OVA) would be one of the greatest things ever! :P
Ichigo341578926
said at 4:47 AM on Sun Dec 13 2015
@Omar_Lopez In all honesty as much as I think Funimation or Sentai would do great dubs for this, I can't help but feel like Media Blasters is going to do this.
emac
said at 11:11 AM on Sun Dec 13 2015
@Ichigo341578926 Technically Crunchyroll owns this and the first season but I think Sentai could get this I mean they got Seikon no Quasar.
Ichigo341578926
said at 2:36 PM on Tue Dec 15 2015
@emac Well if they do I hope it doesn't get the Seikon no Quasar treatment. I really want this to be dubbed.
Ichigo341578926
said at 6:10 PM on Thu Sep 8 2016
@Omar_Lopez Well Crunchyroll/Funimation has it. So Jamie Marchi as Chisato Hasegawa is now a complete possibility.
MegaMike1990
said at 10:04 AM on Fri Sep 9 2016
@Omar_Lopez @Ichigo341578926

I definitely dig the prediction of Jamie as Chisato. I would also be happy if it is Lydia Mackay as her as well.
Soul-dragon
said at 5:12 PM on Thu Jun 7 2018
@MegaMike1990 @Ichigo341578926 May I ask what you think of Wendee Lee's take on Chisato?
Ichigo341578926
said at 6:11 PM on Thu Jun 7 2018
@Soul-dragon Haven't actually gotten around to watching the dub yet. I have it, just haven't watched it yet. I'll tell you when I do though.
MegaMike1990
said at 8:50 PM on Mon Jul 2 2018
@Soul-dragon

Haven't heard her in the dub yet, but I have started to watch it.
Support Behind The Voice Actors on Patreon