NEWS - New Looney Tunes Series in the Works
Reported by OptimusSolo on Fri Jun 22 2018

Looney Tunes Cartoons is the newest title in production from the folks at Warner Bros. Animation. The series will consist of brand new, short form cartoons following the adventures of the traditional Looney Tunes gang. Interestingly, the series will consist of a variety of different artists bringing the series a multitude of different visual styles and designs. The series will be broken into individual 'seasons' in which each season will consist of thousands of minutes of all new animation. Another unique aspect of the venture is that the series will be distributed in a variety of methods including digitial, mobile and even broadcast. Each cartoon is set to range from 1 up to 6 minutes in length.

The series will feature many of the veteran Looney Tunes voice actors including Bob Bergen, Jeff Bergman and Eric Bauza among others.

The executive producers include Teen Titans Go's, Sam Register and Uncle Grandpa's Peter Browngardt.

Source: Collider

Comments

blaa6
said at 7:35 AM on Thu Jul 19 2018
I did like the returning voices for Lola and Daffy in new Looney Tunes. (Space Jam btw).
Lola in particular was great in new Looney Tunes being basically a bit more "looney" version of her Space Jam self. Best of both worlds I say. I just hope she isn't changed again.
SupremeTarantulas
said at 3:30 PM on Mon Jun 25 2018
great they're still trying and not giving up after some air date fiasco got Wabbit cancelled9which was dong more than Bugs at that point and renamed New Looney Tunes)

Would love to see more theatrical shorts at that point.
Shan-Yu
said at 11:30 AM on Sun Jun 24 2018
It would actually be better if Warner would make direct-to-DVD movies with the Looney Tunes.
TailwithaStripe
said at 7:40 AM on Sun Jun 24 2018
Nice! I'll look forward to this! Though I do hope they bring back some other VAs experienced with the characters. I think Billy West should reprise as Elmer and maybe even voice Bugs again, though thats unlikely given how he hasn't voiced the character for years now. Dee Bradley Baker has gotten really good as Daffy so I'm fine if he stays. Other than that I'm interested to see what they do with this series.
Shaun Ince
said at 12:12 PM on Sat Jun 23 2018
I'm glad to see Eric Bauza get more opportunities to voice Looney Tunes characters.
RadioXD
said at 9:59 PM on Fri Jun 22 2018
They're going back to the short formula, different art styles and Bob,Jeff and Eric are back? I'm in.I really hope this series gets a
chance to shine(Wabbit disappeared too fast)
batcool
said at 8:58 PM on Fri Jun 22 2018
I just hope the writing is better than the Looney Tunes show
GreenGoblin75
said at 9:59 PM on Fri Jun 22 2018
@batcool
I actually liked TLTS but it definitely could've been more consistent and Daffy suffered from depending on the writer in regards to his annoyingness.

A middle ground between TLTS and Wabbit! would be nice IMO.
Amberdoll
said at 8:38 PM on Fri Jun 22 2018
Yes,finally!
Amberdoll
said at 8:41 PM on Fri Jun 22 2018
@Amberdoll and yes I do see the producer credits but as long as tunes are still the same characters I like I'm be 100% on board
Support Behind The Voice Actors on Patreon