Lisa Simpson Explains Simpsons SlangReported by Foxwolf on Friday, October 5th 2018
In conjunction with the 30th season of the longest-running animated series, the voice of Lisa Simpson powers through 24 catchphrases from various characters of Springfield.
- Aye Carumba (Bart Simpson)
- D'oh (Tidbit - always annotated in the script as "annoyed grunt")
- Eat my shorts (Bart)
- Hey-diddly-ho (Ned Flanders)
- Ha ha! (Nelson Muntz)
- Sneh (this and Meh and Buh are basically the same thing)
- Don't have a cow, man (Bart)
- Dorkus Molorkus
- Saxamaphone (how Homer says saxaphone)
- LSD (Marge's acronym for "love my son and daughter")
- Okely-dokely (Flanders)
- Worst. [Insert noun]. Ever! (Comic Book Guy)
- Woo hoo!
- Jebus (how Homer says Jesus)
- Kwyjibo (Bart's made-up word playing Scrabble)
- Unpossible (Ralph Wiggum)
Smith caps off the video in her Lisa voice, thanking the viewers for watching the video.