Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Comments

Amberdoll
said at 7:50 PM on Sun Jul 8 2018
Guess what?

EPA Deane
said at 6:14 AM on Mon Jul 9 2018
@Amberdoll "I'M A SPIDER!, I'M A SPIDER, I'M A SPIDER!!!!!!!"
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 2:08 PM on Mon Jul 9 2018
@Amberdoll
I have to steal the Declaration of Spider-Pendence!
HyperVoiceActing
said at 8:36 AM on Thu Jun 7 2018
I am in love with the visual work on this film. This really does look like it'll be one of the most artistically striking films of the year

The only thing I'm not too keen on is Peter's voice. I get that this is an older, more experienced Peter (which being fair, we haven't seen in media for some time) but the voice sounds a bit too lax for me, almost like he's a freeloader or a stoner.
GothamRed
said at 5:35 PM on Thu Jun 7 2018
@HyperVoiceActing I'm in the same boat on peter's voice. Even though he's older, he just doesn't click as Peter Parker.
Amberdoll
said at 12:48 PM on Wed Jun 6 2018
I've been wanting a cross over movie for the spider verse or a movie about one of the other spiders since ultimate spiderman crossed them over in the show and I read some of the crossover comics.At first I part of me through this was going to be a movie intruding Miles and setting up the spider verse to mainstream auditions (which I wouldn't mind) and other through this was going to be a cross over film and than Peter showed up at the end of the teaser so my hopes went up for this to be a crossover film and now that Gwen is confirmed I'm 98% sure it is a team up film(which I'm 100% on for) even if it isn't I'm still excited for this film (My fingers crossed for Spiderman 2099,Scarlet Spider,Spider girl(Don't care which one) to be in this film)

(Batcool already said how I feel about the animation and the voice cast)
batcool
said at 6:14 PM on Sat Dec 9 2017
Just saw the teaser and got to say it looks good and visually stunning Shameik Moore gonna kill it as Miles Morales
Be the first to Add To Favorites