Persona 3 The Movie #1 Spring of Birth

Persona 3 The Movie #1 Spring of Birth
Japan Theatrical: Nov 16, 2013

Animation Studio: AIC

Popularity: 1,130th All Time, 1,280th This Week

Franchise: Megami Tensei
Persona 3 The Movie #1 Spring of Birth Persona 3 The Movie #1 Spring of Birth Cast

Persona 3 The Movie #1 Spring of Birth Cast

Comments

Soul-dragon
said at 11:31 AM on Sat Jun 9 2018
I'll be 100% honest here: I think that Aniplex really needs to dub this soon. Not because I want it, but because if they don't act soon we may lose Tara and Liam for good.
Amberdoll
said at 9:46 PM on Sat Jun 9 2018
@Soul-dragon Are Tara and Liam not wanting to voice act for the games anymore or ?
Soul-dragon
said at 10:04 AM on Sun Jun 10 2018
@Amberdoll Tara had been dropping anime roles a couple of years ago, but I think she's fine now. Liam however is beginning to go down the same route as Laura Bailey and Troy Baker, which is exactly why they need to do it soon. I don't think anyone wants him replaced.
Amberdoll
said at 10:24 AM on Sun Jun 10 2018
@Soul-dragon Will I don't want any of the original cast members to be replaced for sure(cause it may go down the way of the first dance all night and that got some criticism as you probably know and it would be a shame if Aniplex don't dub this if everyone returns for dancing in the moon light(but I'm still waiting from them to dub silver spoon but that also came out in 2013 but things from the early 2010's do get dubbed out of no where(not that I'm complaining about that,I'm activity pretty happy when dubs get announced out of the blue) so maybe we'll get lucky with the movies.
Amberdoll
said at 11:23 AM on Sun Jun 10 2018
@Amberdoll Also replacing a cast of voice actors like this is a big nope in my book also I’m a fan of Yuri,Michelle,Vic,Tara,Liam and Karen,Grant so that too
Soul-dragon
said at 12:45 PM on Sun Jun 10 2018
@Amberdoll I think that Yuri, Michelle, Vic, Karen and Grant are safe bets. Tara should be done with whatever she's busy with now so Liam is honestly the only one I'm slightly worried about. Or they could always unionize it. Either one is fine with me.
Amberdoll
said at 2:06 PM on Sun Jun 10 2018
@Soul-dragon True
Soul-dragon
said at 1:28 PM on Sun Jan 21 2018
Still waiting for that dub Aniplex...
Marakutanay
said at 9:10 AM on Fri Feb 2 2018
@Soul-dragon Maybe, MAAAAAAAAYBE, Aniplex'll take advantage of the new P3 game and release the movies close to the release date. Eh, one can dream right?
Soul-dragon
said at 9:30 AM on Fri Feb 2 2018
@Marakutanay I'm hoping for that TBH.
batcool
said at 9:11 PM on Fri Dec 30 2016
Would like to see the P3 cast come back to dub the films it be dope
LeDom
said at 4:46 PM on Wed Mar 26 2014
Can't wait to see this movie...hoping it will be dubbed eventually
Jackson_H (Admin)
said at 10:39 PM on Sat Apr 5 2014
@LeDom

Could be a while. Aniplex of America is doing an import release first (sub-only) but there probably will be a dub at some point.
Support Behind The Voice Actors on Patreon