Iron Man: Rise of Technovore

Iron Man: Rise of Technovore Iron Man: Rise of Technovore Cast

Iron Man: Rise of Technovore Cast

Additional Voices (+)

Comments

Abdullab
said at 1:19 PM on Wed Jul 11 2018
I know alot of people love this film due to Eric Bauza and rightfully so.

U gotta give props to Matt too for his performance as Iron Man/Tony Stark, he brought alot of depth to the role.
RetroPokeFan
said at 3:20 AM on Tue Feb 20 2018
Eric Bauza was just tremendous as Ezekiel Stane in this film. I really love it when these kind of actors are given roles out of their usual comfort zones and Bauza nailed almost all sides of him.
Shaun Ince
said at 3:47 PM on Sat Jan 28 2017
I watched this movie a few days ago. I enjoyed it quite alot. The standout character as well as the standout performance was Eric Bauza a Ezekiel Stane. Man it sounded awesome.
Princess_Lapis
said at 8:33 PM on Mon Sep 19 2016
This was released 4 days after my 13th birthday!!
AndreAssyria
said at 11:40 AM on Fri Feb 6 2015
Matthew Mercer as Iroman and Troy Baker is Jarvis? That's a ironic pair up since Troy and Matthew sound similar to each other.
DravenRoth994
said at 9:30 PM on Fri Feb 6 2015
@AndreAssyria That, and the fact Matthew took over 3-4 of Troy's roles due to him becoming a union only member!!
Anicomicgeek
said at 2:04 PM on Sun Dec 27 2015
@DravenRoth994

Or in one case in Batman: Arkham Knight, *despite" Troy being present.
huzaifa_ahmed
said at 3:43 PM on Thu Dec 31 2015
@Anicomicgeek

As Mark Hamill gave up the Joker, Troy Baker was promoted to "Harvey Dent", amusingly as Nolan's casting of Dent sounds so much like him.

Matt Mercer replaced him, due to being a more-or-less exact voice-match for Troy Baker.
Troodon2
said at 12:59 PM on Sun Jan 24 2016
@Anicomicgeek And some how I get the impression Matt might follow Troy's footsteps as both Batman and Joker.
huzaifa_ahmed
said at 6:40 PM on Tue Mar 29 2016
@DravenRoth994 ""due to him becoming a union only member!!"

THis is in fact incorrect. Once one makes $4000 on union productions, it is mandatory to join.

Those who, after joining the union, can prove that non-union work pays more for them, in total, than their union work...can leave the union, & "re-join" as a financial core member.

This means that, while they are not union members, & cannot vote on union issues, they pay union dues, & can participate in union work.

**FINANCIAL CORE IS A PERMANENT POSITION!**

There is NO going back after becoming financial core. This is why people like Roger Craig Smith, Yuri Lowenthal, & Laura Bailey can still occasionally do non-union work.

Troy Baker's demand is in big-budget video games, which are mostly unionized productions, because they can AFFORD budget, & thus are worth his time, & his agent's money.

Granted, he still comes back for Naruto, so I guess there's also a matter of non-union stigma.

I'm not versed in these things, so if anyone knws the details, I'd very much appreciate it.
GothamRed
said at 10:48 PM on Tue Jan 21 2014
I didn't know J.A.R.V.I.S was Hawkeye. Man Clint's been fooling us for years.
VGAfanatic
said at 10:01 AM on Mon Apr 22 2013
You had me at Daryl Dixon as Punisher.
VctrBnsn
said at 9:47 AM on Mon Apr 15 2013
I wonder if we can get a voice clip for Nick Fury. John was much better in this performance than his Nick in the Iron Man 2 video game.
SLEDGERAID
said at 11:36 PM on Sat Apr 13 2013
Eric Bauza? NICENESS
VctrBnsn
said at 9:33 PM on Sat Mar 30 2013
I'm looking forward to listening to this cast. It's very interesting.
VctrBnsn
said at 9:49 PM on Sat Mar 30 2013
@VctrBnsn Just saw the trailer, and I really love the cast. Matthew Mercer is surprisingly good as Iron Man (much better than Adrian Pasdar, anyway). I would listen to him more as the character. Clare Grant, John Eric Bentley, and James C. Manthis III surprised me as well.
coolgeek176
said at 8:48 PM on Sat Mar 30 2013
I wasn't expecting any reprisals. From the trailer it doesn't sound like Troy improved as Hawkeye but i sounds like John Eric Bentley did improve as Nick Fury.
coolgeek176
said at 8:49 PM on Sat Mar 30 2013
@coolgeek176 I meant to say it sounds like John Eric Bentley did improve as Nick Fury.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 9:23 PM on Sat Mar 30 2013
@coolgeek176 From a trailer sounds like he's mixing his own and a Samuel impression
PurpleWarrior13
said at 3:26 AM on Sun Feb 24 2013
Calling it: Laura Bailey as Black Widow. I don't see why not. She's voicing the character in pretty much everything else, and since this is an ANIME production, the chances of her voicing the character is almost a given.
SLEDGERAID
said at 2:52 AM on Thu Mar 7 2013
@PurpleWarrior13 I truly HOPE Laura Bailey voices her here I am super looking forward to a serious Black Widow, and I am looking forward to who else is gonna voice in this.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 8:16 PM on Sat Mar 30 2013
@PurpleWarrior13 sorry, no Bailey
PurpleWarrior13
said at 2:36 AM on Sun Mar 31 2013
@Music Meister Yeah, it sucks they seemed to go the celebrity route (though I've never heard of Clare Grant). I miss it when these characters had ONE voice across ALL media. :P It gave them more of an identity...
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 2:46 AM on Sun Mar 31 2013
@PurpleWarrior13 Well I don't think she got hired for her fame since she isn't really all that famous. I understand what you mena but a lot of productions try not to repeat voices to differ from other medias...but it does feel disapointing that there isn't a Marvel version of Kevin Conroy's Batman (well I guess Steven Blum as Logan counts)
SLEDGERAID
said at 10:03 PM on Sun Feb 3 2013
Matt Mercer as Iron Man that is pretty outta the blue, but judging as how he has been rocking a great deal of roles I am looking forward to hearing him as Iron Man, and Norman Reedus as Punisher is 50 times more surprising VERY MUCH looking forward to him.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 10:35 PM on Fri Feb 1 2013
Holy crap...DERYL AS PUNISHER?
THAT. IS. AWESOME.
SLEDGERAID
said at 9:48 PM on Wed Jan 23 2013
Looking Forward to this, Im assuming they might have the Avengers Assemble cast and I can't wait to see who gets casted as Punisher and War Machine.
VocalChameleon
said at 10:14 PM on Fri Feb 1 2013
@SLEDGERAID Maybe not the Avengers Assemble cast. Matthew Mercer's playing Iron Man.
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 8:43 PM on Sat Oct 13 2012
Yes! I'm glad they finally did something that *isn't* the usual Hawkeye costume. Never cared for that thing.
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 5:17 AM on Tue Oct 9 2012
Looking forward to this, though I miss the classic Hawkeye costume. :'-(
SupremeTarantulas
said at 10:36 PM on Mon Oct 8 2012
This a motion comic or an actual movie?
Foxwolf (Admin)
said at 4:12 AM on Tue Oct 9 2012
@pete movie.

Support Behind The Voice Actors on Patreon
What is Patreon?
Ezekiel Stane
Iron Man
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Iron Man: Rise of Technovore characters.
Punisher