Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > TV / Movie / Game Central > Game Discussion

Game Discussion Chat about video games from old school classics to the latest and upcoming releases.

Old 11-24-2013   #1
Heartfilia Mage 721

Default Which Next-Gen your getting?

Since the X-Box One and PS4 are released now people will be running to get one. I'll be getting a PS4 because Sony has been apart of my childhood starting with the PS2 also the PSP and PS3. Plus I was going to get it from the get go because I had experience with Sony for years and I love their products. So which will you get and why?
Heartfilia Mage 721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013   #2
Nightmare Crusher
Top Contributor

Default Re: Which Next-Gen your getting?

It won't be for quite awhile, but I'll get a PS4 eventually.
Old 11-24-2013   #3
NCZ
Hah?What are You a Joker?

I got the Wii U at its launch last year. I like it, but it's a shame it didn't get as much developer support as the PS3 and 360 this year. My favourite games for it right now are Nintendo Land, Sonic Racing Transformed, and Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I still haven't got Pikmin 3 or The Wonderful 101 yet, sadly. I am super pumped for all of its upcoming games (particularly Smash Bros., X, Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei, and Mario Kart) and am eagerly awaiting my copy of Super Mario 3D World.

The PS4 looks pretty good, but there's nothing currently on the horizon that tells me "yeah, I NEED to have this"... except for Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III, that is. Wake me up when they're out.

Never been an Xbox guy (there aren't enough exclusives that really appeal to me) so I'm skipping the Xbox One.

Last edited by NCZ; 11-24-2013 at 09:31 AM.
NCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013   #4
PsychicVoiceSpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Crusher View Post
It won't be for quite awhile, but I'll get a PS4 eventually.
This. I'll probably wait at least a year, but I'll most likely get a PS4 sometime when there are a few decent games out for it. Heck, maybe I'll get the Wii U sometime in the near future too.
PsychicVoiceSpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013   #5
coolgeek176

I already have a Wii U. I think it's a good system. The lack of third party support is rather disappointing though. The exclusives for it are great. The upcoming games for it also look awesome. I will get a PS4 too. Sony's exclusives interest me a lot more than Microsoft's. I might get an Xbox One later. It depends on how much lower the price is.
coolgeek176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013   #6
solidejake
Top Contributor

Well as you guys probably know, I have a PS4 right now, and it's a nice piece of work! Clearly I recommend getting one, but I understand that it's probably best to wait for more reason to use it. Heck, I've been using my PS3 more than ever since I got the PS4. But just by playing some of the games, using the features, etc... The console is definitely a beast and will pay off eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Old 12-10-2013   #7
TheVengeanceKnight

No idea, but I'm in no hurry to upgrade. I'll stick with my Xbox 360.
TheVengeanceKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013   #8
GothamRed

I have a Wii U, which is good, and I'm looking to get a PS4. Xbox's exclusives never interested me much.
Old 12-10-2013   #9
Pokejedservo

Smile Re: Which Next-Gen your getting?

Wii U for me (but I would be even more interested in a 3DS.)

PS4 is a decent maybe (at least it looks like Sony might be getting their act together after the PS3) and I am really iffy on the XBox One. I mean sure the XBone has Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct but so far thats about it. (Though I hope that the rumors of Microsoft putting in some of their more infamous practices regarding the XB1 at a latter date isn't going to be true.)
Pokejedservo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013   #10
Heartfilia Mage 721

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidejake View Post
Well as you guys probably know, I have a PS4 right now, and it's a nice piece of work! Clearly I recommend getting one, but I understand that it's probably best to wait for more reason to use it. Heck, I've been using my PS3 more than ever since I got the PS4. But just by playing some of the games, using the features, etc... The console is definitely a beast and will pay off eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Lucky you! But as the others are saying I might as well wait there's no games for the PS4 to run and buy right now. Most likely I will get mine next year.
Heartfilia Mage 721 is offline   Reply With Quote