Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > TV / Movie / Game Central > Game Discussion

Game Discussion Chat about video games from old school classics to the latest and upcoming releases.

Old 12-03-2014   #11
Skullgrin140

Default Re: What franchises Telltale Games should tackle next?

Transformers

Judge Dredd

Blacksad

TMNT

Spawn

Robocop

Blade Runner

The Maxx

Broken Saints

Any of those I would happily play if Telltale got a chance to make them into video games.
Skullgrin140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014   #12
economics

I like to see Telltale make a Blade Runner game too.
Old 12-03-2014   #13
Hayworth

Echoing Hellboy (and/or BRPD), because I can never have enough Hellboy, and also Blacksad, which is an excellent comic that would translate great into a point-and-click. Firefly would also be sweet.

I'm going to throw out The Goon, although that's more because I want to see anything Goon, period. Oh, and Discworld! Watch, Rincewind, Death, doesn't matter, Telltale would have a lot of freedom with a Discworld game. And tone-wise, that's as close to Monkey Island as you can get.
Hayworth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014   #14
Skullgrin140

Throwing into this list Full Throttle, only because the original game was such a classic and the originally promised sequel Full Throttle: Hell on Wheels really looked like it could crash and burn and ruin the legacy of the original, so more reason for Telltale to try again and make a proper sequel to what could have been Hell on Wheels.

It would be difficult to replace Roy Conrad as Ben but I'm sure this is one of those things that can be dealt with and find a way around it.
Skullgrin140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015   #15
solidejake
Top Contributor

Scooby Doo! I used to be rallying for a Dexter or Sherlock Holmes, but not so much anymore.

EDIT: Oh and South Park. Now that game would be the best ever. Just let Trey and Matt do their thing (ONLY Trey and Matt), play as the New Kid from Stick of Truth or something, and go wild on the endless possibilities a fleshed out 5-parter would be.

Last edited by solidejake; 01-16-2015 at 01:05 AM.
solidejake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015   #16
GothamRed

Powers (could be kind of like how the wolf among us worked out for fables)
X-Files
From Dusk Till Dawn
Xena: Warrior Princess
Star Wars
Knight Rider
Highlander
Dungeons and Dragons
Indiana Jones
Old 01-16-2015   #17
Music Meister

A Watchmen prequel or maybe just their own story using the characters. I think the main character should be Nite Owl so you can try and keep the team together or try to help Rorschach not go off the deep end.

While its unlikely I think Telltale could make a good RWBY game. Monty made a big world so there's plenty of room for a spin off that doesn't interact with the main RWBY team.

Maybe an Attack on Titian spin off or something. Surely they can think of something with that.

Agents of SHIELD could be cool, they can use the plot or something original. Either way, Coulson has to be the main character. Maybe not the character you play since your have to be a rookie agent or something so you have to get the rules and regulations explained to you and what not.

Or a Toy Story spin off, they can just roll with the idea of toys being alive but have to keep still in front of people. While they can still go dark with it this would probably be more light hearted than their other work. Maybe have a toy go missing and your character is looking for it or something.
Old 01-16-2015   #18
spider-batmanx12

maybe a spider-verse telltale series would do the trick as well as a heroes for hire telltales series. a wolverine origins telltale series would do as well showing his past lives like during the civil war, wwI, WWII, etc.

also since game of thrones episode 2 is hitting next month on the 27th who do you want to voice Asher Forrester. he's portrayed as some violent and headtrong warrior who acts without thinking and since this is game of thrones and telltale games i'm glad it's well written enough for us to care so here are my choices for Asher Forrester:

Greg Ellis

Josh Keaton

Yuri Lowenthal

Matthew Mercer

Troy Baker

Joel Mcdonald

J Michael Tatum

the only reason i added 2 Funimation voice actors is because since the walking dead and Tales of the Borderlands i sure as hope Funimation voice actors even ones from Sentai get more work other than anime. their voices have alot more potential in animation and games especially in movies.
spider-batmanx12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015   #19
VoteForSirAtlas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-batmanx12 View Post
maybe a spider-verse telltale series would do the trick as well as a heroes for hire telltales series. a wolverine origins telltale series would do as well showing his past lives like during the civil war, wwI, WWII, etc.

also since game of thrones episode 2 is hitting next month on the 27th who do you want to voice Asher Forrester. he's portrayed as some violent and headtrong warrior who acts without thinking and since this is game of thrones and telltale games i'm glad it's well written enough for us to care so here are my choices for Asher Forrester:

Greg Ellis

Josh Keaton

Yuri Lowenthal

Matthew Mercer

Troy Baker

Joel Mcdonald

J Michael Tatum

the only reason i added 2 Funimation voice actors is because since the walking dead and Tales of the Borderlands i sure as hope Funimation voice actors even ones from Sentai get more work other than anime. their voices have alot more potential in animation and games especially in movies.
My wish is to hear Asher Forrester with the voice of Daniel Ainsleigh, a renowned acting coach from England, UK. Just listen to his voice at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJrbXafoT9o (from 04:00 to 04:03).

How about Daniel Ainsleigh as the voice of Asher Forrester?
VoteForSirAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015   #20
The Doctor

Hate to pretend a mod, but this topic is not for discussing your dream casts.

Last edited by The Doctor; 01-16-2015 at 03:50 PM.
The Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote