Support Behind The Voice Actors on Patreon

Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Animation Central > Anime

Anime Discuss Anime Here

Old 12-27-2016   #41
SNaG

Default Re: Pokemon Generations Shorts - Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1dbad View Post

That's why I wish the Pokemon Adventures manga could get the anime treatment instead. It takes the general plotline of the games, but re-imagines them in a new and creative way. You still get to see a lot of the notable scenes from the game, but in a different context. Makes for a much more interesting experience than literally animating the scenes from the game. (which results in you knowing exactly what to expect)
It'll never happen but that is my dream. I wouldn't say the series is perfect, but it's quite good and explores some interesting ramifications that even the games don't inspect. I need to buy more of the boxsets (each boxset covers one set of games, but they can be pricey).
SNaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016   #42
WrightWay
Banned

Default Re: Pokemon Generations Shorts - Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNaG View Post
It'll never happen but that is my dream. I wouldn't say the series is perfect, but it's quite good and explores some interesting ramifications that even the games don't inspect. I need to buy more of the boxsets (each boxset covers one set of games, but they can be pricey).
Pokemon Adventures is pretty much what Satoshi Tajiri wanted his dream of the Pokemon World to look like in drawn/Animated form, as well, so needless to say I agree with you guys on this point.
WrightWay is offline   Reply With Quote