Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > General Chat

General Chat Introduce yourself or just talk about something not related to our site topics here.

Old 07-17-2016   #21
GreenGoblin75

Default Re: Voice Over Dreams

I had one a while back where I met Jason Griffith and Dan Green at some con. I got really cheated out of meeting them though. Jason had to take his stepdaughter somewhere and I didn't get his autograph. At least I got to take a picture with Dan. It was on his phone for some reason though. I dunno, my dreams are really random lately.
Old 07-19-2016   #22
NCZ
Croissants

A few nights ago:
- The cast for the Vita/PC versions of 999 was announced, and Santa would be voiced by Tomoaki Maeno.

Last night:
- In the Persona 5 dub, Ryuji and another character called "Robo Ryuji" were voiced by Max Mittelman. As you could guess, Robo Ryuji is a robot version of Ryuji. Don't ask.
NCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016   #23
Troodon2

I just had a dream I was at a Diner, and Troy Baker was there. I was just looking over my check when suddenly I heard him calling me over from his booth, like we met once.

I was glad to come and he was asking me how my day was... and then I woke up.
Troodon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017   #24
Troodon2

I had a dream last night actually, that I actually met Jon Olson. He looked somewhat like a mix between John Dimaggio and Jon Bailey, and he was gonna teach me some vocal lessons and how to make creature noises... but then I woke up again... why can't I stay in a dream world?!
Old 05-22-2017   #25
Starscreamsfan
Banned

Last night I had a dream that sadly will never come to pass.

In it, I met Dick Gautier and we talked about his career and about his character of Rodimus Prime. We also joked quite a bit during the conversation and had a wonderful time.

Man, I would have loved to meet Dick in real life.
Starscreamsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017   #26
NCZ
Croissants

A few months ago I had a dream that Transformers 5 actually turned out to also be Cloverfield 3. It was set in the desert and involving the Transformers trying to find the Cloverfield monster. While filming in the desert there was a massive stunt that went wrong because a bomb became active and threatened the entire crew, but it turned out that Michael Bay himself was actually a trained pharmacist and bomb disarmer. In 2005 he singlehandedly disarmed a bomb found in the White House's kitchen by drinking the arsenic within and spitting it into the sink. There was an entire section on his wikipedia and news stories about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCZ View Post
- In the Persona 5 dub, Ryuji was voiced by Max Mittelman.
Holy crap, I called it.
Old 05-22-2017   #27
TylerMirage
It's time to oil up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCZ View Post
A few months ago I had a dream that Transformers 5 actually turned out to also be Cloverfield 3. It was set in the desert and involving the Transformers trying to find the Cloverfield monster. While filming in the desert there was a massive stunt that went wrong because a bomb became active and threatened the entire crew, but it turned out that Michael Bay himself was actually a trained pharmacist and bomb disarmer. In 2005 he singlehandedly disarmed a bomb found in the White House's kitchen by drinking the arsenic within and spitting it into the sink. There was an entire section on his wikipedia and news stories about it.
I think this is my favourite part. "Hi, I'm Michael Bay. I may be one of the biggest filmmakers of all time, but I'm also trained to disarm live ordinace and explosives. Plus, if you need any over-the-counter medication, I'm your man."
TylerMirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017   #28
NCZ
Croissants

That was the best part to me too. Just the idea of people being ridiculously overqualified for what they do is funny to me.

The weirdest thing is that even though it's a bit out there, it sounded just plausible enough that after I woke up, I actually looked it up to see if it was true and was bummed that it wasn't.
Old 07-23-2017   #29
NCZ
Croissants

I had a dream a few nights ago that someone posted about the BTVA Awards on NeoGAF and all the comments were absolutely ripping us apart.

"No nomination for Pippon no Pippoppo? Absolutely awful excuse for a site. Disgusting."

"Who the hell chose these sample clips?"

"Seriously? John Ireland got nominated for Bonestorm 3? Hated that performance. These people have no taste."

The next morning I woke up and there was an actual NeoGAF thread for the awards that someone had started. I breathed a huge sigh of relief when the first response was, "Yeah, they pretty much got all the stuff worth noting from last year."
Old 07-23-2017   #30
Troodon2

I had two more dreams that I saw Jon Olson... and again with each one I woke up realizing my disappointment in not knowing who he is exactly.