Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > General Chat

General Chat Introduce yourself or just talk about something not related to our site topics here.

Old 09-01-2009   #1
ChrisPark

Talking The "Say Hello to Everyone" Introduction MEGA THREAD for New Members

Hello. My name is Chris. I'm from USA. And yeah, hope to be a long time member of this forum!

Here's a photo of me http://lmageshack.us/img/chrisP.jpg - Just so you know who i am!

Last edited by TylerMirage; 06-26-2017 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Merged threads into MEGA THREAD
ChrisPark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009   #2
PurpleWarrior13

Default Hello

Hi! I am PurpleWarrior13, and I am exited to be a part of this forum. I am sort of a voice actor expert. You could ask me about any show and I could probably tell you the main cast. My favorite voice actors are June Foray, Lisa Ortiz, Veronica Taylor, Luci Christian, the late Mary Kay Bergman, Rachael Lillis, Brina Palencea, the late Maddie Blaustein, Stephanie Nadolny, Brice Armstrong, Mike McFarland, Chris Sabat, Meridith McCoy, Cristine Cavenagugh, Tara Strong, Grey Delisle, Lalainia Lindbjerg, and Leslie Alexander. I hope to hear from you guys in the future. Thanks.
PurpleWarrior13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009   #3
NachoElephant

Hi PurpleWarrior13 Welcome to Behind the Voice Actors forums
NachoElephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009   #4
Foxwolf
Administrator

welcome aboard PurpleWarrior. ur expertize with voice actors intrigues me ... i will get back to u later on about some possible ideas for BTVA based on all the knowledge u hav

right now we have so many things coming thru the pipeline that havent even been started
Old 10-24-2009   #5
PurpleWarrior13

Hey guys! I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!
Old 10-25-2009   #6
Jackson_H
Administrator

Nice to see you again. If you ever have spare time or you're bored maybe you could help out with the site? With all your knowledge I'm sure you could contribute a lot of stuff.

Talk to Foxwolf if interested.
Jackson_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #7
PurpleWarrior13

Hello! Chris! Welcome to the forums! Though I'm sorry that your link is dead, and that you have appeared to have left us. Oh! Well! XD I hope you will consider coming back!
Old 08-29-2010   #8
roby268

Default I'm New Here

Greetings!

I am Roby Graham of Miami, Florida. I just joined this group because I love cartoons, all different kinds of cartoons. I hope to add my experience and insight to this site. I am owner and founder of the United States Cartoon Football League. A fantasy league that cartoon characters play NFL style football. But football is not the main attraction, it's the characters that play in it that is what it's all about.

Please check out our website...

http://www.unitedstatescartoonfootballleague.com
roby268 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010   #9
Foxwolf
Administrator

Default Re: I'm New Here

Hi Roby

Great to hear from you. And a very fun and interesting concept you have on your website. Cool stuff. You sure have a cartoon eye and we'd love to hear any ideas you think we could add to our site.

Cheers
Old 09-07-2010   #10
Sixshot93

Send a message via Yahoo to Sixshot93
Default Good day, chaps!

Hi guys!

My name`s Gabriel, but you can call me Sixshot.

And I absolutely love voice acting. I adore it as an art which is beautiful in it`s most vocal form. And I love to become a voice actor one day.

I am also British(coming from title, LOL), and I like Anime and Transformers. I`m also autistic, but that`s okay.

So anyway, Hi Everybody!
Sixshot93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, anime, assistance needed, audition, avengers emh, bad english, british, english, enthusiasm, french, friendly, girl, graphic design, hello there, horror movie director, introduction, introductions, jeff bennett, joe winko, kazutoification, let's dub, london, nerd, new member, new user, newbie, noob, please be nice, pokemon, presentation, scooby-doo, shared account, sims 2, skype, snes, voice acting, voice acting actor, voice actor, voice actress, voice training, wii