Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2018   #1681
Starscreamsfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: My house, DUH!!!
Posts: 781
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.M!c View Post
Nice assortment.

You know, I've always been puzzled by Dark Aegis--what was the deal behind his creation? He wasn't a comics-created character, so why did they throw him into the show?
Thanks.

And Dark Aegis was added to the show due to a new toy being in the works.
Starscreamsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018   #1682
8000 Saiyans
Member
 
8000 Saiyans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 476
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Batman: Under the Red Hood (Recast)

Bruce Wayne/Batman: Fred Tatasciore
Jason Todd/Red Hood: Matt Lanter
The Joker: Robert Hays
Dick Grayson/Nightwing: Kyle Hebert
Ra's al Ghul: David Kaye
Commissioner Gordon: James Remar
8000 Saiyans is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018   #1683
Lion's Edge
Member
 
Lion's Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Surrey, England
Posts: 386
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8000 Saiyans View Post
Batman: Under the Red Hood (Recast)

Bruce Wayne/Batman: Fred Tatasciore
Jason Todd/Red Hood: Matt Lanter

The Joker: Robert Hays
Dick Grayson/Nightwing: Kyle Hebert
Ra's al Ghul: David Kaye
Commissioner Gordon: James Remar
I admit, I am not as keen on Robert Hays as the Joker nor Kyle Hebert as Nightwing (I could sort of hear his Gohan voice kiiiinda working, but also feel he'd sound a little TOO old for the role plus I'm not so sure he could pull off the fast-talking take of the movie), but I do really, REALLY like Matt Lanter as Jason Todd in particular here--Anakin proved that he can be charismatic, sympathetic and TERRIFYING all in one, which ticks every box I'd want from Jason. And Fred makes for a darn good pick for the older, more grizzled Batman of this movie.
Lion's Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018   #1684
TheVengeanceKnight
Senior Member
 
TheVengeanceKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,004
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Been reading some Daredevil recently, so I figured why not do a fan-cast:

Matt Murdock - DC Douglas
Foggy Nelson - Matt Jones
Jack Murdock - Jim Cummings
Karen Page - Tara Strong
Ben Urich - Phil LaMarr
Stick - Corey Burton
Grace Murdock - Grey DeLisle
Milla Donovan - Kimberly Brooks
Dakota North - Laura Bailey
Izo - Keone Young

Elektra Natchios - Kari Wahlgren
Wilson Fisk - Kevin Michael Richardson
Leland Owlsley/The Owl - Dee Bradley Baker
Eric Slaughter - Paul Eiding
Turk Barrett - Bumper Robinson

Bullseye - Brian Bloom
Lady Bullseye - Kim Mai Guest
Zebediah Kilgrave/Purple Man - James Arnold Taylor
Wilbur Day/Stilt-Man - James Arnold Taylor
Melvin Potter/Gladiator - Robin Atkin Downes
Frank Simpson/Nuke - Roger Craig Smith
Mary Walker/Typhoid Mary - Grey DeLisle
Larry Cranston/Mister Fear III - Dee Bradley Baker
TheVengeanceKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018   #1685
HK-47 master
Member
 
HK-47 master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 303
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

I've been watching through Final Space on Netflix recently and I wonder whether David Tennant would be a good choice for the Leader.
HK-47 master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018   #1686
TheDayman
Member
 
TheDayman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 481
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes (New York)
Iron Man - Ted Lewis
Captain America - Marc Thompson
Ant Man - James Carter Cathcart
Wasp - Rachel Lillis
Hawkeye - Greg Abbey
Hulk - David Brimmer
Bruce Banner - Dan Green
Thor - Dan Green
Ms. Marvel - Erica Schroeder
Black Widow - Veronica Taylor
Mr. Fantastic - Scottie Ray
Invisible Woman - Amy Birnbaum
The Thing - Marc Thompson
Human Torch - Sebastian Arcelus
Clay Quartermain - Christopher C. Adams
Star Lord - Jason Griffith
Groot - David Brimmer
Rocket - Wayne Grayson
Quasar - Karen Neill
Adam Warlock - Dan Green
Iron Fist - Scottie Ray
Spider-Man - Jamie McGonnigal
Doc Sampson - Eric Stuart
Dr. Doom - Oliver Wyman
Ultron - Scottie Ray
MODOK - Mike Pollock
The Leader - Marc Thompson
Loki - Darren Dunstan
Enchantress - Lisa Ortiz

Last edited by TheDayman; 08-13-2018 at 09:23 AM.
TheDayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018   #1687
Abdullab
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Age: 22
Posts: 712
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDayman View Post
Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes (New York)
Iron Man - Ted Lewis
Captain America - Marc Thompson
Ant Man - James Carter Cathcart
Wasp - Rachel Lillis
Hawkeye - Greg Abbey
Hulk - David Brimmer
Bruce Banner - Dan Green
Thor - Dan Green
Ms. Marvel - Erica Schroeder
Black Widow - Veronica Taylor
Mr. Fantastic - Scottie Ray
Invisible Woman - Amy Birnbaum
The Thing - Marc Thompson
Human Torch - Sebastian Arcelus
Clay Quartermain - Christopher C. Adams
Star Lord - Jason Griffith
Groot - David Brimmer
Rocket - Wayne Grayson
Quasar - Karen Neill
Adam Warlock - Dan Green
Iron Fist - Scottie Ray
Spider-Man - Jamie McGonnigal
Doc Sampson - Eric Stuart
Dr. Doom - Oliver Wyman
Ultron - Scottie Ray
MODOK - Mike Pollock
The Leader - Marc Thompson
Loki - Darren Dunstan
Enchantress - Lisa Ortiz
Nice
Abdullab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018   #1688
Abdullab
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Age: 22
Posts: 712
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Here`s mine for a Spider-Man telltale game using VAS who have worked for telltale

* Spider-Man/Peter Parker - Yuri Lowenthal
* Mary Jane Watson - Laura Bailey
* Carlie Cooper - Kari Wahlgren
* Yuri Watanabe - Sumalee Montano
* Hobgoblin - Anthony Ingruber
* Doc Ock - Matt Mercer
* Robert Robertson - Phil Lamarr
* Venom - Adam Harrington
* Betty Brant - Erin Yvette
* Agent Venom/Flash Thompson - Scott Porter
* Kingpin - JB Blanc or Travis Willingham
* Mysterio - David Kaye
* Molten Man - Jeff Schine

Last edited by Abdullab; 08-14-2018 at 07:37 AM.
Abdullab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018   #1689
Mr.M!c
Member
 
Mr.M!c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 140
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Going into the realm of cult-favorites, here's my cast for an animated cartoon of Marvel's Damage Control, theoretically airing in 1995, during a decade that was kind to animated superhero parodies. In fact, I'd even make it continuity-adjacent to the Marvel Animated Universe of the time.

+Damage Control, Inc.
-John Porter: Cam Clarke
-Robin Chapel: Gail Matthius
-Ann-Marie Hoag: Edie McClurg
-Albert Cleary: Phil Morris
-Bart Rozum: Dana Carvey
-Anne the receptionist: Melanie MacQueen
-Lenny Ballinger: Maurice LaMarche
-Eugene Strausser: Stephen Furst
-Marie Leahy: Lauren Tom
-Henry Ackerdson: Billy West
-Ray Lippert: David Yost
-Speedball/Robbie Baldwin: Dustin Diamond

+Antagonists
-Michel Souris: Jeff Bennett
-Lt. Steve Sure: Charles Napier
-Edifice Rex/Rex Randolph: Townsend Coleman
Mr.M!c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018   #1690
HK-47 master
Member
 
HK-47 master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 303
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullab View Post
Here`s mine for a Spider-Man telltale game using VAS who have worked for telltale

* Spider-Man/Peter Parker - Yuri Lowenthal
* Mary Jane Watson - Laura Bailey
* Carlie Cooper - Kari Wahlgren
* Yuri Watanabe - Sumalee Montano
* Hobgoblin - Anthony Ingruber
* Doc Ock - Matt Mercer
* Robert Robertson - Phil Lamarr
* Venom - Adam Harrington
* Betty Brant - Erin Yvette
* Agent Venom/Flash Thompson - Scott Porter
* Kingpin - JB Blanc or Travis Willingham
* Mysterio - David Kaye
* Molten Man - Jeff Schine
That's a nice cast, favorites in bold. I'd been thinking of the idea of a Telltale Spider-Man game for some time (mainly based around the idea of having to choose between either Gwen or MJ in the end) so I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was a good idea.
While I like the idea of Phil reprising as Robert Robertson, I think Dave Fennoy would be a bit more of an appropriate choicefor a Telltale Spider-Man game since he's one of Telltale's favorites.
HK-47 master is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.