Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 12-27-2013   #1
Avacello

Default 【MMD Drama】 Pafu-Pafu (18+)

Well I would say that this is going to be interesting. It's my first "Adults only" fandub project called "【MMD Drama】 Pafu-Pafu (18+)" and I'm looking voice actors to this project. To find the project and details, go > here < .
Old 12-27-2013   #2
Foxwolf
Web Admin

Default Re: 【MMD Drama】 Pafu-Pafu (18+)

Yeah, most of your audition lines are not "family friendly". Your project can be 18+ but your lines can't be.

I've had to block your project for now but if you update all the non-family friendly lines I can make it public again.
Old 12-27-2013   #3
Avacello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxwolf View Post
Yeah, most of your audition lines are not "family friendly". Your project can be 18+ but your lines can't be.

I've had to block your project for now but if you update all the non-family friendly lines I can make it public again.
Alrighty, thanks for the information. I'll change it now
Old 12-27-2013   #4
Avacello

Fox I tried to fix the lines. Are they passable now or should I just forget about that project and have it removed? so sorry about this >.<;
Old 12-27-2013   #5
Foxwolf
Web Admin

Not a problem. The fact you're trying to fix it means you're respectful of our guidelines. So I'm happy to help get it on the right track.

Unfortunately you still have lots of references of "chest touching" like for Len Kagamine and "chest size". The main issue with many of your lines now is the sexual context of them. So my advice is to use completely different lines for your auditions. And when the full project comes around, you can give your cast members the "chest" lines.
Old 12-27-2013   #6
Avacello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxwolf View Post
Not a problem. The fact you're trying to fix it means you're respectful of our guidelines. So I'm happy to help get it on the right track.

Unfortunately you still have lots of references of "chest touching" like for Len Kagamine and "chest size". The main issue with many of your lines now is the sexual context of them. So my advice is to use completely different lines for your auditions. And when the full project comes around, you can give your cast members the "chest" lines.
Alright I'm gonna fix that tomorrow since it's kind of late here. so thank you for your advice ^^. It's like 4:05 am here so I'll fix the lines tomorrow. Or I could just let people to come up their own lines for each characters. Would that help the project?
Old 12-27-2013   #7
Avacello

Also Foxwolf I apologies to post again in short notice, but I've changed the project to "Pending" while I'm done fixing the lines to avoid people to audition while I'm fixing the lines and re-open it again once fixed.
Old 12-27-2013   #8
Foxwolf
Web Admin

Take your time on the project. Thanks for the update Avacello
Old 12-28-2013   #9
Avacello

Okay Foxwolf I tried to fix the lines much better this time. Instead of giving out lines to each characters, I let people to come up with their own (hopefully family friendly) lines.
Old 12-28-2013   #10
Foxwolf
Web Admin

Thanks Avacello. I've re-enabled it for the public. Though you might find people asking for descriptions of the characters so they know what kind of voice and personality to audition with.