Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2017   #1001
Troodon2
Senior Member
 
Troodon2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: troythedinosaur.deviantart.com
Posts: 1,841
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperVoiceActing View Post
There we go

Nolan's a good choice BTW. I can definitely see him play the character well. Whether it be the super serious warrior king, or the jolly "Outrageous!" adventurer.
Well he is quite versatile, then again same could be said for Roger Craig Smith, Robin Atkin Downes, Eric Bauza, or Matt Mercer especially.
Troodon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017   #1002
HyperVoiceActing
Member
 
HyperVoiceActing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 884
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troodon2 View Post
Well he is quite versatile, then again same could be said for Roger Craig Smith, Robin Atkin Downes, Eric Bauza, or Matt Mercer especially.
Oh I definitely don't doubt that
HyperVoiceActing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017   #1003
Troodon2
Senior Member
 
Troodon2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: troythedinosaur.deviantart.com
Posts: 1,841
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Well I did a JL cast for a little bit, may as well do an Avengers.

Captain America - Nolan North
Iron Man - Alan Tudyk
Bruce Banner/Hulk - Trevor DeVall
Ant-Man
. Hank Pym - Alan Tudyk
. Scott Lang - Matthew Mercer
Wasp - Mary Faber
Black Widow - Kari Wahlgren
Hawkeye - Crispin Freeman
Black Panther - Chris Jai Alex
Scarlet Witch - Stephanie Lemelin
Quicksilver - Josh Keaton
Vision - Robin Atkin Downes
Captain Marvel - Morena Baccarin
Spider-Man - Ray Chase
Mister Fantastic - Jess Harnell
Invisable Woman - Grey Delsile
The Human Torch - Will Friedle
The Thing - Neil Kaplan
Storm - GK Bowes
Beast - John Dimaggio

Last edited by Troodon2; 09-06-2017 at 10:38 AM.
Troodon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017   #1004
HyperVoiceActing
Member
 
HyperVoiceActing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 884
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troodon2 View Post
Well I did a JL cast for a little bit, may as well do an Avengers.

Captain America - Nolan North
Iron Man - Alan Tudyk
Bruce Banner/Hulk - Trevor DeVall

Ant-Man
. Hank Pym - Alan Tudyk
. Scott Lang - Matthew Mercer
Wasp - Mary Faber
Black Widow - Kari Wahlgren
Hawkeye - Crispin Freeman
Black Panther - Chris Jai Alex
Scarlet Witch - Stephanie Lemelin

Quicksilver - Josh Keaton
Vision - Robin Atkin Downes
Captain Marvel - Morena Baccarin
Spider-Man - Ray Chase
Mister Fantastic - Jess Harnell
Invisable Woman - Grey Delsile
The Human Torch - Will Friedle
The Thing - Neil Kaplan
Storm - GK Bowes

Beast - John Dimaggio
Favorites in bold.

I might actually rethink my Avengers cast as well
HyperVoiceActing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017   #1005
HyperVoiceActing
Member
 
HyperVoiceActing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 884
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

I really enjoy her Killer Frost, but do you think Sarah Shahi would make a good Catwoman or Poison Ivy?
HyperVoiceActing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017   #1006
Troodon2
Senior Member
 
Troodon2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: troythedinosaur.deviantart.com
Posts: 1,841
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Sure, she'd make any good dc villainess really... well maybe not any dc villainess but still.
Troodon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017   #1007
Troodon2
Senior Member
 
Troodon2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: troythedinosaur.deviantart.com
Posts: 1,841
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Actually, you know who I think would make a great Nick Furry? Robert Wisdom!

Seriously this guy just sounds automatically awesome, switching from Khary Payton mode to KMR.
Troodon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017   #1008
HyperVoiceActing
Member
 
HyperVoiceActing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 884
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Michael Emerson as the Riddler? Basically take his Finch from Person of Interest, but make it more smug and condescending.
HyperVoiceActing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017   #1009
Autovolt
Senior Member
 
Autovolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ottawa
Age: 25
Posts: 2,333
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperVoiceActing View Post
Michael Emerson as the Riddler? Basically take his Finch from Person of Interest, but make it more smug and condescending.
Sounds good to me.
Autovolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017   #1010
Troodon2
Senior Member
 
Troodon2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: troythedinosaur.deviantart.com
Posts: 1,841
Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

There is a very obscure DC silver age hero named 'Gimmick Girl' or 'Merry, The Girl of 1000 Gimmicks" and I think Kate Micuci would be a novel cast for her. I also considered Kate for Harley Quinn.
Troodon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.