Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > General Chat

General Chat Introduce yourself or just talk about something not related to our site topics here.

Old 11-16-2010   #21
Jackson_H
Administrator

Default Re: Atarashi! (New) Hello

Choose one of the captions you'd like to voice.

e.g.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...great-big-hug/

Then submit an MP3 recording of your voice.
Jackson_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010   #22
Foxwolf
Administrator

we do plan to have videos that you can submit your dubbed recordings for in the future
Old 11-16-2010   #23
Shadowken

Send a message via MSN to Shadowken Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson_H View Post
Choose one of the captions you'd like to voice.

e.g.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...great-big-hug/

Then submit an MP3 recording of your voice.
Eh ok thanks.
Shadowken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010   #24
tomi

Default Little bit about me

Since i am junior member and having trouble with that goddarn add your details box, and yet having making comments around the site for some time, i,ve took it upon myself to write little bit about myself.

First of, all i am Finnish. From Far-Off Land Finland of the Europe.

As already sometimes mentioned, i am lone wolf, been as long as i can remember, even when i didnt wanted to. I am bit misanthropic, hearing usually nothing but bad of my kind all around, being bullied and mentally harassed from school to adulthood, sometimes i am shamed to belong to my kind.
All of my life, i have been having only few true significant relationships, and even moreso recently, even most of those few cases whom have considered as friends, have betrayed me or become completely different from the past: having witnessed so many dissapointments and very little loyal ones, i have proclaimed to give up and stand alone. It feels horrible sometimes to be completely alone, but in the end, it,s much better to stay alone than in bad company.

I can be bit eccentric: i was diagnosed with Asperger,s syndrome since i was just a brat, and sometimes i can misread people, or they misread me. My jokes dont always get to people: i guess i have bit Japanese sense of humor.

I am rather straightforward, and dont usually pretty anything in my speech, and some might find me rude when saying my opinion out loud. But i dont intent to insult anyone, i just prefer to say my point of view as it is: honesty, after all, is rare diamond these days.

I am rather cynical, easily dissapointed and frustrated, and sarcasim and irreverence is not far off from me. I am often dissapointed on myself, and many things around me, feeling that i havent accomplished anything in my life, or that many things could,ve been done better. Especially recently, i have grown depressed and melancholic, as well grumpy and angry.

If this message is answered, i might tell little bit more, but for safety reasons, i wont open truly just to anyone.
Old 12-20-2010   #25
Foxwolf
Administrator

Default Re: Little bit about me

Hi tomi,

Great to hear your story. I certainly recognize your name across all the comments on the site. Good to have you on the forums now. To respond to your story, I think we're all different in our own way, whether people around us accept it or not. And I agree that if you have to choose bad company or something else, then choose something else.

Cheers
Foxwolf

PS - what details box were you having trouble with?
Old 12-20-2010   #26
tomi

Problem what i had occurred with the section regarding my profile on forums: the window and space to use letters to describe anything is insignificant, and caused me more than one gray hairs.

What,s wrong with this thing?!
f-cking Windows 98!
-South Park.
Old 12-20-2010   #27
OptimusSolo
Banned

Do you mind me asking how old you are Tomi?
OptimusSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010   #28
tomi

I was born 13.7.1987, count out of that.

Itchy wresty, rusty my ***!
Old 12-24-2010   #29
tomi

Merry Christmas to all BTVA users!

Hopefully at least some of you can enjoy it with your families or close comrades.
Old 01-03-2011   #30
AdventureDog2

Default Brand-new on here, I basically wished to say hiya

I am fired up to become among the brand new users inside your forum, and with any luck I'm going to find enough time to stick around.

Tags
advice, anime, assistance needed, audition, avengers emh, bad english, british, english, enthusiasm, french, friendly, girl, graphic design, hello there, horror movie director, introduction, introductions, jeff bennett, joe winko, kazutoification, let's dub, london, nerd, new member, new user, newbie, noob, please be nice, pokemon, presentation, scooby-doo, shared account, sims 2, skype, snes, voice acting, voice acting actor, voice actor, voice actress, voice training, wii