Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > General Chat

General Chat Introduce yourself or just talk about something not related to our site topics here.

Old 09-03-2013   #341
Foxwolf
Web Admin

Default Re: Hello, everyone

Welcome to BTVA Shanikun. Glad you were eventually able to find us.

Last edited by Foxwolf; 09-03-2013 at 05:02 PM.
Foxwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013   #342
TylerMirage
It's time to oil up

Welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay.
Old 09-04-2013   #343
Blair

What they said
Old 09-04-2013   #344
Shanikun

Thank you for the warm welcome!
Shanikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013   #345
DemonQueen23

Smile Hello!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone!
Old 09-13-2013   #346
TylerMirage
It's time to oil up

Default Re: Hello!

Hey there, DemonQueen. Welcome to the site! What brings you to this part of the interwebz?
Old 09-13-2013   #347
DemonQueen23

Smile Re: Hello!

Hello! Just wanted to be in some voice projects!
Old 09-13-2013   #348
Blair

Default Re: Hello!

Welcome aboard!

The kitchen is this way... the Casting rooms are over there.... the work area is back there... don't mind the shifty-eyed guards.... and here is the social area.

So... yea. Have a nice stay!
Old 09-13-2013   #349
DemonQueen23

Smile Re: Hello!

Thanks Blair!
Old 09-23-2013   #350
Strickalator

Send a message via MSN to Strickalator Send a message via Yahoo to Strickalator
Arrow Greetings and Salutations!

Hello BTVA ,My name is Shawn Strickland and I am writing this post (i have sent this same post as an email to other folks)

to you in honest desperate need of a life change. I am 41 years old and I have had a plethora of problems plague my life as well as my familiesí lives. I have been abused, had many strange and bizarre events happen to me as a child, teenager and as an adult that in part, kept me from being the productive member of society I would like to be. I deal with being Bipolar and the problems just keep coming. I am currently in debt, unable to really thrive and really truly live, just barely surviving.

What I need is a life change and I am hoping you can at the very least direct my path. What I have wanted to do with all my heart and soul is to entertain kids with my voice, being a voice actor in the cartoon/anime industry. This is what would give me great joy and I was given a voice that I donít even use. I could use some direction and/or contacted by folks who make various entertainment for children and teens and even adults. I donít have any good equipment to record on and show you a demo of what my voice is like. But I do have YouTube videos and voice123.com audio files that I recorded when life was better and I had at least some way to record.

I know that many people want a job voice acting in some form or another, and that I am sure itís a competitive field. But I donít want to compete; no instead I just want to be part of a wonderful thing and maybe even a family of sorts that work on projects. I donít care for money, even though I know I do need some. I just want to be part of something somewhere and not waste what God gave me. I am hoping that you can help me in some way.

Below is a link to my YouTube and voice123 pages. Also I included my email and cell phone as well as home address so you may contact me.

Blessings to you from above,

Shawn Sunshine Strickland

ďThe StrickalatorĒ

Strickalator@gmail.com

http://voice123.com/Strickalator

http://www.youtube.com/Strickalator
Strickalator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adaptation, advice, anime, assistance needed, audition, avengers emh, bad english, british, english, enthusiasm, french, friendly, girl, graphic design, hello there, horror movie director, introduction, introductions, jeff bennett, joe winko, kazutoification, let's dub, linguist, london, music, nerd, new member, new user, newbie, noob, please be nice, pokemon, presentation, scooby-doo, shared account, sims 2, skype, snes, song, translation, voice acting, voice acting actor, voice actor, voice actress, voice training, wii