Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Gaming Central > Upcoming Titles

Upcoming Titles Catch up on the hype surrounding the latest upcoming Video Games.

Old 09-10-2018   #61
DisneyAnimefan1995

Post Re: Kingdom Hearts III

At the PlayStation Lineup Tour, a trailer featuring the world of Big Hero 6 has been revealed.

KINGDOM HEARTS III – Big Hero 6 Trailer

Last edited by DisneyAnimefan1995; 09-10-2018 at 06:26 PM.
DisneyAnimefan1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #62
DisneyAnimefan1995

The latest trailer just came out an hour ago in time for Tokyo Game Show and their is so much to discuss from this trailer alone:

- The Big Hero 6 team
- Davy Jones
- More of Rapunzel
- Sora, Hiro, Baymax and Go Go bonding on San Fransokyo bridge.
- Sora and Anna's interaction in Arendelle.
- Luxord after the Dead Man's Chest
- Goofy Curling in Olympus
- Krakken in Maelstrom fight
- Marshmallow in Sora's party
- New English lyrics of Don't Think Twice heard
- Data Riku being the Darkness for the Big Hero 6 world
- Demyx and Vexen norted and part of the Seekers of Darkness
- Master Xehanort
- Aqua's fate revealed.

KINGDOM HEARTS III – TGS Big Hero 6 Trailer

So excited for the game to come out.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #63
DisneyAnimefan1995

As announced by Square Enix's press release earlier this morning the First Batch of Voice actors for Kingdom Hearts III:

Quote:
LOS ANGELES (Sep. 26, 2018) – Talent who breathed life into popular Walt Disney Animation Studios and Disney•Pixar films will reprise their roles for KINGDOM HEARTS III, the highly anticipated video game bringing together many heroes in one grand adventure. The voice cast includes:
  • Josh Gad (Frozen, Beauty and the Beast) as Olaf from Frozen
  • Kristen Bell (Frozen, Veronica Mars, Forgetting Sarah Marshall) as Anna from Frozen
  • Idina Menzel (Frozen, Enchanted, Rent) as Elsa from Frozen
  • Jonathan Groff (Frozen, Mindhunter, American Sniper) as Kristoff from Frozen
  • Zachary Levi (Tangled, Chuck, Thor: The Dark World) as Flynn Rider from Tangled
  • Donna Murphy (Tangled, Center Stage) as Mother Gothel from Tangled
  • John Ratzenberger (Toy Story, Cheers, The Incredibles, Coco) as Hamm from Toy Story
  • Wallace Shawn (Toy Story, The Princess Bride, The Good Wife) as Rex from Toy Story
  • Tate Donovan (Hercules, The O.C., Argo) as Hercules from Hercules
  • Kevin R. McNally (Pirates of the Caribbean Series) as Gibbs from the Pirates of the Caribbean series
  • Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
  • Bill Farmer as Goofy
Haley Joel Osment (The Sixth Sense, A.I.) will reprise his role in KINGDOM HEARTS as Sora, the pure-hearted protagonist. Many more talented actors will also be lending their voices to KINGDOM HEARTS III, making it the most star-studded game of the franchise yet.

STAR-STUDDED VOICE CAST UNVEILED FOR DISNEY AND SQUARE ENIX’S KINGDOM HEARTS III

Last edited by DisneyAnimefan1995; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:54 AM.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #64
Frontier

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyAnimefan1995 View Post
As announced by Square Enix's press release earlier this morning the First Batch of Voice actors for Kingdom Hearts III:

STAR-STUDDED VOICE CAST UNVEILED FOR DISNEY AND SQUARE ENIX’S KINGDOM HEARTS III
I wonder how many of Big Hero 6 they were able to get back. I think Scott Adsit was confirmed to be reprising Baymax, but I'm not sure.

TJ Miller is probably a no-go for a lot of reasons, and I could see them using Khary Payton as Wasabi because of the cartoon.
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #65
DisneyAnimefan1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I wonder how many of Big Hero 6 they were able to get back. I think Scott Adsit was confirmed to be reprising Baymax, but I'm not sure.

TJ Miller is probably a no-go for a lot of reasons, and I could see them using Khary Payton as Wasabi because of the cartoon.
Seems like most of the cast members from the film, Scott Adsit, Ryan Potter, Genesis Rodriguez and Jamie Chung will reprise their roles.

As for Fred and Wasabi, I agree due to TJ Miller's recent Bad reputation lately, more than likely they will use Brooks Wheelan from the show and Wasabi is more than likely set to be voiced by Khary Payton.

Even if Mandy Moore isn't in the first batch, I'm certain she's going to be back as Rapunzel in the next batch of cast announcements.

While, James Woods will return to voice Hades in the game, I don't think Disney/Square Enix will publicly use his name in the cast announcements and press releases because of his "political/racist attitude" and his recent ban on Twitter two days ago over a meme he made in July as they fear it will be "bad publicity" of someone who's been making controversies that last few months.