Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Old 01-21-2015   #31
VocalChameleon

Default Re: One Piece - The 11 Supernovas voice cast guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkssmart View Post
You know. You might be right. I don't think Mike McFarland would pick the regular bunch of VAs like he always does. But then again, these are all important characters. We don't know what to expect this year. And thinking about it, that is a good call on Major Attaway. I loved Ton Travolta in Space Dandy. But still, we have no idea what to expect. The reason I picked Blake Shepard is because he is in a band called 'Electric Attitude'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sOMzawLZws - A preview of their band.
If he gets cast as Apoo, he definitely had training from most likely Clint Bickham (Present Script Writer for One Piece.)
Well, it's not just Mike McFarland behind this anymore, is it? Joel McDonald and Jerry Jewell both have had pretty big stints voice directing the series. In fact, Joel McDonald was the director behind both the Thriller Bark arc and "Film Z." He might decide to mix things up and cast different people, though probably not to the extent that Tyler Walker does with the dub of Fairy Tail. (Not a bash, by the way; the new VAs work out well)

And now that I've had more time to think about it, I think another good voice for Capone Bege would be Brad Jackson. I think he'd be able to do the role justice. And if Bob Carter doesn't get put as Urogue, I'd think Jonathan C. Osborne would be a good pick for him, as well.
VocalChameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015   #32
spider-batmanx12

Default Voices for each one piece characters

So since we're close to Amazon Lily, Impel Down and Marineford including arcs like fishman island, Punk Hazard, Dressrosa and whatever the future arcs will be I like to discuss which characters will be portrayed by each voice actors. Lydia Mackay has been casted as Boa Hancock so here are my choices:

Since the series is directed by mike McFarland expect some LA and Sentai voice actors in the mix:

Brynn Apprill-Sabo(young)

Josh Grelle-Sabo

Vic Mignonga-Cavendash

Jamieson Price-Jimbe

Chris Ayres-Ceasar and Ivankov

Jamie Marchi-Monet

Cherami Leigh-Kola

Kyle Hebert-Hordy Jones

Laura Bailey-Ace(young)

Laura Steele-Dandan

Kenny Green-Hack

Chris Ryan-Vergo

Laura Landren-Mageret

Richard Epcar-Mangellen

Tia Ballard-baby 5

So any more characters you guys like to add?
spider-batmanx12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015   #33
Ichigo341578926

Default Re: Voices for each one piece characters

Ok I'm going to say

Caesar - Barry Yandell or Christopher Ayres
Momonosuke - Greg Ayres
Kyros - Troy Baker (And yes I know this is VERY unlikely now)
Fujitora - Kent Williams
King Riku - Mark Staddard
Viola/Violet - Lydia Mackay
Rebecca - Leah Clark
Bartolomeo - Jarred Greene
Cavendish - Josh Grelle
Sabo - Sean O'Conner
Buffalo - Chris Cason
Jora - Wendy Powel
Suger - Carrie Savage
Lao G - Kenny Green
Dellinger - Josh Grelle
Kanjuro - Andrew Love
Ichigo341578926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015   #34
spider-batmanx12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo341578926 View Post
Ok I'm going to say

Caesar - Barry Yandell or Christopher Ayres
Momonosuke - Greg Ayres
Kyros - Troy Baker (And yes I know this is VERY unlikely now)
Fujitora - Kent Williams
King Riku - Mark Staddard
Viola/Violet - Lydia Mackay
Rebecca - Leah Clark
Bartolomeo - Jarred Greene
Cavendish - Josh Grelle
Sabo - Sean O'Conner
Buffalo - Chris Cason
Jora - Wendy Powel
Suger - Carrie Savage
Lao G - Kenny Green
Dellinger - Josh Grelle
Kanjuro - Andrew Love
Wow those were everything I was thinking. And I never even thought of sean as Sabo. He really does capture Sabo. Jarod Greene as Bartolomeo......mind giving me an anime where he can do great as him?

I was also thinking Monica Rial as Viola/Violet

I also was thinking of Greg Ayres for Corazon.

If Troy Baker can't do anime roles(at least for a while) I think Marc Darlson( guys from beserk) would be a more suitable choice.
Old 07-06-2015   #35
Ichigo341578926

Well with Bartolomeo I actually used to picture Scott Freeman, but changed to Jarred Greene a few weeks ago. And the reason I started thinking Jarred was because I kinda mixed his roles as Subaru in Robotics;Notes and Cobra in Fairy Tail to get the voice I picture him using as Bartolomeo.

As for Monica Rial as Viola/Violet I think she does stand a chance at pulling it off, but I don't know if she should be her. And in all honesty I've been picturing Lydia Mackey since she showed up and I'm not even sure if she's the best choice either.

However, Greg Ayres as Corazon I don't think he'd be well suited for the role. However, I'm not sure who would be well suited for the role either so at this point Greg Ayres is looking pretty decent.
Old 07-06-2015   #36
Music Meister

Default Re: One Piece

Spider-Man/Batman and Ichigo, I've moved your posts to the dream cast sections. Your comments are more appropriate here.
Old 07-06-2015   #37
spider-batmanx12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo341578926 View Post
Well with Bartolomeo I actually used to picture Scott Freeman, but changed to Jarred Greene a few weeks ago. And the reason I started thinking Jarred was because I kinda mixed his roles as Subaru in Robotics;Notes and Cobra in Fairy Tail to get the voice I picture him using as Bartolomeo.

As for Monica Rial as Viola/Violet I think she does stand a chance at pulling it off, but I don't know if she should be her. And in all honesty I've been picturing Lydia Mackey since she showed up and I'm not even sure if she's the best choice either.

However, Greg Ayres as Corazon I don't think he'd be well suited for the role. However, I'm not sure who would be well suited for the role either so at this point Greg Ayres is looking pretty decent.
I think greg would do great in the role.

I also been thinking of adding Julie Erickson as Big Mam, Jeremy Inman as Brownbeard, Laura Landren as Kikyo, Monica Rial as Sandrasonia, Newton Pittman as Gladius, Jerry Jewell as Dogra, and Grant James as Chinjao
Old 07-06-2015   #38
SteelEthlan

Talking Re: One Piece (upcoming characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiringva24 View Post
removing gigantic wall of text
Ok Dude or Dudette you gotta space out the paragraphs and correct the terms of what you personally said next time, because i already did it for you just helping you out

Last edited by NCZ; 07-06-2015 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Don't quote long posts. It uses up data for mobile viewers and is a hassle to scroll through.
SteelEthlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015   #39
NCZ
Hah?What are You a Joker?

Default Re: One Piece (upcoming characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelEthlan View Post
Ok Dude or Dudette you gotta space out the paragraphs and correct the terms of what you personally said next time, because i already did it for you just helping you out
The post is a year old. I think we'll live.
NCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015   #40
Ichigo341578926

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-batmanx12 View Post
I think greg would do great in the role.

I also been thinking of adding Julie Erickson as Big Mam, Jeremy Inman as Brownbeard, Laura Landren as Kikyo, Monica Rial as Sandrasonia, Newton Pittman as Gladius, Jerry Jewell as Dogra, and Grant James as Chinjao
Grant James as Chinjao would be a good choice but I was always picturing R. Bruce Elliott.