Old 05-07-2013   #21
TheVengeanceKnight

Default Re: Avengers Assemble

I'm just saying.
TheVengeanceKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013   #22
VctrBnsn

You know one other thing, I wish Marvel wasn't forcing Adrian Pasdar's Iron Man down our throats all the time. If not Eric, they should get Matthew Mercer from Rise of Technovore. Heck, while they're at it, have Troy Baker do JARVIS again. Troy's already in the show, and he does a fantastic Paul Betteny impression.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3173518/1/Masai-Mara
VctrBnsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013   #23
coolgeek176

Quote:
Originally Posted by VctrBnsn View Post
You know one other thing, I wish Marvel wasn't forcing Adrian Pasdar's Iron Man down our throats all the time.
I completely agree with this. I hate his Iron Man. I have hope for the rest of the voice cast. As for the show i'm not getting my expectations too high. I hope it isn't as bad as Ultimate Spider-man. The animation seems fine. I can't really judge anything other than that because there really isn't anything else to judge on. This show should be marketed better.
coolgeek176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013   #24
TylerMirage
Administrator

Quote:
You know one other thing, I wish Marvel wasn't forcing Adrian Pasdar's Iron Man down our throats all the time.
I second this. I don't hate him as Tony/Iron Man, I just...I just don't see the appeal. I don't think he's anything special as the character, and there are far better choices.
TylerMirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013   #25
SupremeTarantulas

Quote:
You know one other thing, I wish Marvel wasn't forcing Adrian Pasdar's Iron Man down our throats all the time. If not Eric, they should get Matthew Mercer from Rise of Technovore. Heck, while they're at it, have Troy Baker do JARVIS again. Troy's already in the show, and he does a fantastic Paul Betteny impression.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgeek176 View Post
I completely agree with this. I hate his Iron Man. I have hope for the rest of the voice cast. As for the show i'm not getting my expectations too high. I hope it isn't as bad as Ultimate Spider-man. The animation seems fine. I can't really judge anything other than that because there really isn't anything else to judge on. This show should be marketed better.
It's because worked with Loeb on Heroes and they're also friends so yet another topic on the Jeph Loeb Wall Of Hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
I second this. I don't hate him as Tony/Iron Man, I just...I just don't see the appeal. I don't think he's anything special as the character, and there are far better choices.
He'd be better as another Marvel character like Classic Nick Fury but not Iron Man or Cap.
SupremeTarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013   #26
VctrBnsn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
It's because worked with Loeb on Heroes and they're also friends so yet another topic on the Jeph Loeb Wall Of Hate.

That explains it.....

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3173518/1/Masai-Mara
VctrBnsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013   #27
UltimateCharm

Well, I have news. There's new media out about Avengers Assemble... a still image. That's something, right?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=79134

...Okay, fine. It does give the show's animation style. I think. And it's... eh?
How many centuries have I walked this world... caught in the crossfire of human existence? I have walked and walked -- and my eyes have beheld such struggle, such suffering, such unmitigated EVIL... The time will come when I hold the secret in my hands; when I will TRULY KNOW THE SOURCE of humanity's evil... ...and that knowledge will lead me through the Abyss ... to the threshold of GOD. And then the Day of Redemption will arrive-- for this weary world...
UltimateCharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013   #28
pokemastanumba1

Unhappy Re: Avengers Assemble

Based on that image, the animation/art style isn't anything unique or awe-inspiring, but again, I suppose it's something that can at least work out for a more "serious" and comic-accurate incarnation.

Marvel Studios could at least put in more effort into just marketing the show. I mean, after all this time, how much excited the cast is, and all the hype surrounding it, all there is at this point is one itty-bitty still image?!? They could've easily done at least a couple of trailers/previews by now...
Old 05-08-2013   #29
SupremeTarantulas

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateCharm View Post
Well, I have news. There's new media out about Avengers Assemble... a still image. That's something, right?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=79134

...Okay, fine. It does give the show's animation style. I think. And it's... eh?
Looks somewhat decent but would be better if Eric Loomis and Chris Cox were in this but nope. The story sounds good for the premiere but did anyone else notice the hilarious mistake about Falcon's VA? Apparently Laura Bailey is playing him. That's an interesting casting choice.

Last edited by SupremeTarantulas; 05-08-2013 at 07:57 PM.
SupremeTarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013   #30
Music Meister

Looks like Ironman needs to lay off the dounuts
Music Meister is offline   Reply With Quote