Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Gaming Central > Upcoming Titles

Upcoming Titles Catch up on the hype surrounding the latest upcoming Video Games.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2018   #91
Abdullab
Member
 
Abdullab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Age: 21
Posts: 521
Default Re: Marvel Spider-Man (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I dunno, unless something happened with Price (assuming he's actually the original VA), maybe he's still in the base game, because I don't see why they would do a recasting otherwise.
it wasn`t the first time insomniac has done this before. It happened with Fuse too by replacing david kaye with brian bloom
Abdullab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #92
Abdullab
Member
 
Abdullab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Age: 21
Posts: 521
Default Re: Marvel Spider-Man (2018)

Hey so Black Cat in the game is voiced by Erica Lindbeck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Gj-gMCrMlvA

They confirmed it in the 14:04 mark in an interview with one of the mocap actors for the game Amy Johntson who will also be the main Black Cat model.
Abdullab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #93
Frontier
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 259
Default Re: Marvel Spider-Man (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullab View Post
Hey so Black Cat in the game is voiced by Erica Lindbeck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Gj-gMCrMlvA

They confirmed it in the 14:04 mark in an interview with one of the mocap actors for the game Amy Johntson who will also be the main Black Cat model.
Erica as Black Cat is pretty unexpected. I can't recall the last time I heard her in a sexy, Femme Fatale, role, if ever.

Although this wouldn't be the first time she's played a thief in a skintight black outfit.

I've also read somewhere that another motion-capture artist confirmed Nadji Jeter was reprising Miles, but I couldn't find any real tangible source.
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #94
Abdullab
Member
 
Abdullab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Age: 21
Posts: 521
Default Re: Marvel Spider-Man (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Erica as Black Cat is pretty unexpected. I can't recall the last time I heard her in a sexy, Femme Fatale, role, if ever.

Although this wouldn't be the first time she's played a thief in a skintight black outfit.

I've also read somewhere that another motion-capture artist confirmed Nadji Jeter was reprising Miles, but I couldn't find any real tangible source.
Nadji is a lucky guy if it is true.
Abdullab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #95
TheDayman
Member
 
TheDayman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 332
Default Re: Marvel Spider-Man (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosty404 View Post
Im so **** glad Mr. Price is getting more comedic/funny roles.
TheDayman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #96
TheDayman
Member
 
TheDayman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 332
Default Re: Marvel Spider-Man (2018)

Marvel posted a video showing a BTS of the mocap, with Josh Keaton as Electro.
TheDayman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #97
PacoSlimee
Junior Member
 
PacoSlimee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 81
Default Re: Marvel Spider-Man (2018)

Oh so Josh as Electro is basically confirmed now. I mean I'm pretty sure we all thought it was obvious anyway but nice to actually see confirmation. This does remind me that Robbie Daymond said he auditioned. Wonder if we'll see any other former Spider-men cast in the game.
PacoSlimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #98
Abdullab
Member
 
Abdullab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Age: 21
Posts: 521
Default Re: Marvel Spider-Man (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoSlimee View Post
Oh so Josh as Electro is basically confirmed now. I mean I'm pretty sure we all thought it was obvious anyway but nice to actually see confirmation. This does remind me that Robbie Daymond said he auditioned. Wonder if we'll see any other former Spider-men cast in the game.
There's a high chance we could see jat in the game since he tries to appear in almost anything Spider-Man even additional Voices. He might be in it also come on he is even a certain insomniac mascot so even an Easter egg.

CDB tweeted he got to work on a new project and the game has got some of the suit list leaked and 1 suit is the 90s suit.
Abdullab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #99
TheDayman
Member
 
TheDayman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 332
Default Re: Marvel Spider-Man (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullab View Post
There's a high chance we could see jat in the game since he tries to appear in almost anything Spider-Man even additional Voices. He might be in it also come on he is even a certain insomniac mascot so even an Easter egg.

CDB tweeted he got to work on a new project and the game has got some of the suit list leaked and 1 suit is the 90s suit.
Thatd be amazing if they brought back certain actors to voice their suits. Id pay good money for a Rino Romano-voiced Unlimited costume.
TheDayman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #100
Abdullab
Member
 
Abdullab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Age: 21
Posts: 521
Default Re: Marvel Spider-Man (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDayman View Post
Thatd be amazing if they brought back certain actors to voice their suits. Id pay good money for a Rino Romano-voiced Unlimited costume.
25 bucks. 10 bucks each depends on how you want to pay the dlc
Abdullab is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.