Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 12-21-2020   #1
SephiVA

Default Shadow of Spider-man

https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com...of-Spider-man/

A spiritual sequel to the Antithesis project (that's on an indefinite hiatus), this one crossing over with the Marvel Universe as a fan project based on this premise- what if the series had taken place within the Marvel Universe all along? With that in mind, Ben Parker- son of Peter Parker and is the current Spider-Man, falls in battle. Joshua Worthington- the retired Black Wraith, takes on the mantle as the new Spider-Man and a heroic little adventure ensues.

Depending on what happens with my voice actors, more roles may be available soon. Starting out, only need two so far. This is a two parter- but could be expanded to more in the future.

NOTE: due to a glitch with casting call- Antithesis was listed 3 times. Attempts to talk to the owner yielded no results. Thus, the comments are from that old project because I'm using the same project page. This is a spiritual sequel anyway.

Also note: I updated the shadow of Spider-Man image, but not sure if it'll ever appear in the above or not, despite being uploaded.
SephiVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021   #2
SephiVA

Default Re: Shadow of Spider-man

I'm still looking for someone for the role of an Englishman as a version of Nova
Old 02-04-2021   #3
SephiVA

Default Re: Shadow of Spider-man

role casted! Now we just need a male narrator, for the moment!

oh and a minor female role.