Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Site Helpers > Whose Voice is This?

Whose Voice is This? Heard a voice recently but can't figure out who provided it then post it here and let us help.

Old 07-05-2019   #1
IMB

Default Dead Rivals (Calgary and NYC)

This is definitely one of the weirder projects I've come across: a free-to-play Gameloft mobile title whose VO work was shared between Alberta and NYC.

The main cast is properly credited, but there are a tonne of additional voices.

https://imgur.com/a/Qe3WzpT
IMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019   #2
martyyahar

Default Re: Dead Rivals (Calgary and NYC)

Next I'll hear of Austin splitting a cast with Montreal; also, lol at "Yom" Wayland.

Anyways, I've made a non-imgur list of the relevant data; note that most of the production seems to be headed in NYC, so anything bolded indicates Calgarian or otherwise Canadian staff.

Studio: Noise of O Productions, LLC
Voice Directors: Lisa Ortiz, Theresa Buchheister, Karl Willems

Credited cast:

Lisa Ortiz: Carla Montez
J. David Brimmer: Sean Morse
Henry Carr: Jason Green
James Weaver Clark: Jeff Cohen
Jason Griffith: Jim Green
Kate Bristol: Sophie Esposito
Kathryn Cahill: Mother Ava
Laurie Hymes: Lydia Cohen
Lipica Shah (as Lipica Jaclyn or Lapica Jacalyn in add. voices): Amy de la Fuente
Marc Swint: Ezra
Ryan Nicolls: Kevin the Pious
Sean Nelson: Eric the Watchful
Sean Reyes: Alex Bell
Tom Wayland (Yom Wayland in add. voices): Philip the Exec
Vinnie Penna (as Wayne Grayson): Ernesto Herrera

Uncredited cast: Mike Pollock, Catherine Gell, Brendan Hunter, Maureen Jones, Michael Dobson (as William Scott), Carol-Anne Day, Angie Beers (as Angie Peers), Scott Roberts, Michael Shepherd, Lucas Gilbertson, Don Brown (as Tony Valdez), Jonathan Love, Doug Guatum (prolly actually spelled Doug Gautum), Arthur Gosling, Jason Griffith, Jake Paque, Billy Bob Thompson, Marc Thompson, Tom Wayland, Dave Wills

note: i kept the order for the uncredited cast this time because it could suggest something, maybe role importance or who spoke first.

Additonal voices: Abe Goldfarb, Alyson Rosenfeld (as Aly Rosenfeld), Billy Bob Thompson, Lianne Marie Dobbs, Rosie Reyes, Sarah Natochenny, Scott Rayow (as Scottie Ray), Tamir Cousins (as Tamir Cousins-Ali)

note: J. David Brimmer, Jason Griffith, Jason Weaver Clark, Kate Bristol, Laurie Hymes, Lipica Shah, Lisa Ortiz, Vinnie Penna, Marc Swint, Ryan Nicolls, Tom Wayland, and Vinnie Penna also appear in additional voices. Basically all of the credited cast except Henry Carr, Kathryn Cahill, and Sean Nelson.

Last edited by martyyahar; 08-26-2019 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Thank you for telling me the typo A-Log.
martyyahar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019   #3
Nightmare Crusher

OK you've got these credits and you're listing all of these people, but what is anyone supposed to do with this info? Are there clips of characters to identify or what?
Nightmare Crusher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019   #4
A-Log

Don't you mean Angie Beers?
A-Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019   #5
martyyahar

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Log View Post
Don't you mean Angie Beers?
There's a bunch of typos in the credits; the only differences between what i put on here and what is in the credits is the fact i left out the technical staff and changed the order to match the usual "alphabetical-by-givenname" thing we have.

Nonetheless, thanks for pointing that out; the only time i'm familiary with Calgary is when they touch Mega Man games which i haven't played in two years.

Last edited by martyyahar; 07-06-2019 at 04:08 AM.
martyyahar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019   #6
A-Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyyahar View Post
There's a bunch of typos in the credits; the only differences between what i put on here and what is in the credits is the fact i left out the technical staff and changed the order to match the usual "alphabetical-by-givenname" thing we have.

Nonetheless, thanks for pointing that out; the only time i'm familiary with Calgary is when they touch Mega Man games which i haven't played in two years.
You're welcome. I also had a laugh at the typos as well. (Seriously... Yom Wayland?)
A-Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019   #7
martyyahar

Here's some character images and images of the credits for further reference. Obviously, this is still a WIP so don't pick up this sort of request just yet.

Directors: Lisa Ortiz, Karl Willems

Carla Montez- Lisa Ortiz

Sophie Esposito- Kate Bristol

Amy De La Fuente- Lipica Shah

Eric The Watchful- Sean Nelson

Ernesto Herrera- Wayne Grayson

Jason Green- Henry Carr

Jim Green- Jason Griffith

Kevin The Pious- Ryan Nicolls

Lawrence Yi- (unknown)

Lydia Cohen- Laurie Hymes

Sean Morse- J David Brimmer