Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2021   #41
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Jellystone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManVoice View Post
So, could Kevin Michael Richardson ever work as Captain Caveman?
Sure, I think he'd be great!
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021   #42
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Jellystone

How about Candi Milo as Wilma Flintstone and/or Rosie the Robot?
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021   #43
Michaelsar
Senior Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,180
Default Re: Jellystone

I could totally see Kevin Michael Richardson as Captain Caveman. Not sure about Candi Milo as Wilma or Rosie.
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021   #44
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Jellystone

I came up with these a while back. Alright if I post them here?

The Flintstones
Fred Flintstone - Maurice LaMarche
Barney Rubble - Michael Ruocco
Wilma Flintstone - April Winchell
Betty Rubble - Lauri Fraser
Pebbles Flintstone - Tara Strong
Bamm-Bamm Rubble - Bob Bergen
Dino - Dee Bradley Baker
Mr. Slate - Corey Burton

The Jetsons
George Jetson - Wally Wingert
Jane Jetson - Kari Wahlgren
Judy Jetson - Kath Soucie
Elroy Jetson - Billy West
Astro - James Arnold Taylor
Rosie the Robot - April Winchell
Cosmo Spacely - Eric Bauza
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021   #45
ManVoice
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 70
Default Re: Jellystone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobrl1999 View Post
I came up with these a while back. Alright if I post them here?

The Flintstones
Fred Flintstone - Maurice LaMarche
Barney Rubble - Michael Ruocco
Wilma Flintstone - April Winchell
Betty Rubble - Lauri Fraser
Pebbles Flintstone - Tara Strong
Bamm-Bamm Rubble - Bob Bergen
Dino - Dee Bradley Baker
Mr. Slate - Corey Burton

The Jetsons
George Jetson - Wally Wingert
Jane Jetson - Kari Wahlgren
Judy Jetson - Kath Soucie
Elroy Jetson - Billy West
Astro - James Arnold Taylor
Rosie the Robot - April Winchell
Cosmo Spacely - Eric Bauza
Didn't Maurice and Wally already voice Fred and George on Harvey Birdman? And I recall Billy voiced Elroy on a radio thing from the 1980s.
ManVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021   #46
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Jellystone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManVoice View Post
Didn't Maurice and Wally already voice Fred and George on Harvey Birdman? And I recall Billy voiced Elroy on a radio thing from the 1980s.
True, they did, but those were the only instances in which they did their voices, and I really feel like they have potential.
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021   #47
ManVoice
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 70
Default Re: Jellystone

Got some more ideas.

Would Jeff Bennett work as Wally Gator since his Choose Goose voice on Adventure Time does show he can do an Ed Wynn esque voice?

Can Jeff Bennett or John DiMaggio work as Barney Rubble if Jeff used a voice similar to his Big Billy voice while John used a voice similar to the voice he used for either the Abominable Snowman or Junior Bear on The Looney Tunes Show 2011?
ManVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021   #48
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Jellystone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManVoice View Post
Got some more ideas.

Would Jeff Bennett work as Wally Gator since his Choose Goose voice on Adventure Time does show he can do an Ed Wynn esque voice?

Can Jeff Bennett or John DiMaggio work as Barney Rubble if Jeff used a voice similar to his Big Billy voice while John used a voice similar to the voice he used for either the Abominable Snowman or Junior Bear on The Looney Tunes Show 2011?
I could see Jeff as Wally, but I don't know about Barney.

John, however, I can see as Barney.
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021   #49
Michaelsar
Senior Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,180
Default Re: Jellystone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManVoice View Post
Got some more ideas.

Would Jeff Bennett work as Wally Gator since his Choose Goose voice on Adventure Time does show he can do an Ed Wynn esque voice?

Can Jeff Bennett or John DiMaggio work as Barney Rubble if Jeff used a voice similar to his Big Billy voice while John used a voice similar to the voice he used for either the Abominable Snowman or Junior Bear on The Looney Tunes Show 2011?
I'm gonna have to agree with Jacobrl1999 on this - Jeff could work as Wally, and John could work as Barney, but I'm a little unsure about Jeff as Barney. Maybe he could do it, but I don't think his Big Billy voice would work.
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021   #50
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Jellystone

Not sure if this counts as stunt casting or not, but how does Joe Mantegna as Doggie Daddy sound?
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.