Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > TV / Movie / Game Central > Game Discussion

Game Discussion Chat about video games from old school classics to the latest and upcoming releases.

Old 06-27-2013   #1
SupremeTarantulas

Default Injustice Gods Among Us

One of the best DC video game casts ever if not the best. Kevin did his greatest performance since the DCAU IMO. The way he delivers his lines remind everyone he is vengeance, he is the knight, he is BATMAN. I do wish Ron was back as Deathstroke but the performance and I yeah I wish they didn't filter Raven and think Tara's Harley is off compared to Arkham City.
SupremeTarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013   #2
VctrBnsn

Default Re: Injustice Gods Among Us

I like Tara's Harley here more than her AC Harley.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3173518/1/Masai-Mara
VctrBnsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013   #3
SupremeTarantulas

Quote:
Originally Posted by VctrBnsn View Post
I like Tara's Harley here more than her AC Harley.
It doesn't sound like Arleen compared to there but I guess she only impersonated hr due to it a being a fill in performance. I haven't heard it outside the trailer but she is good both as impersonating Arleen and doing her own thing. It just surprised me it was hr being so different.
SupremeTarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013   #4
UltimateCharm

Well, the new Injustice DLC has been announced and its Zatanna! It sounds like Lacey Chabert, but I'm not really sure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPZf0BWrnok
How many centuries have I walked this world... caught in the crossfire of human existence? I have walked and walked -- and my eyes have beheld such struggle, such suffering, such unmitigated EVIL... The time will come when I hold the secret in my hands; when I will TRULY KNOW THE SOURCE of humanity's evil... ...and that knowledge will lead me through the Abyss ... to the threshold of GOD. And then the Day of Redemption will arrive-- for this weary world...
UltimateCharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013   #5
UltimateCharm

Well, the new Injustice DLC has been announced and its Zatanna! It sounds like Lacey Chabert, but I'm not really sure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPZf0BWrnok
How many centuries have I walked this world... caught in the crossfire of human existence? I have walked and walked -- and my eyes have beheld such struggle, such suffering, such unmitigated EVIL... The time will come when I hold the secret in my hands; when I will TRULY KNOW THE SOURCE of humanity's evil... ...and that knowledge will lead me through the Abyss ... to the threshold of GOD. And then the Day of Redemption will arrive-- for this weary world...
UltimateCharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013   #6
Troodon2

I really, really wish, they got Steve Blum to play Joker... but that's just a minor complaint, my major issue with the game is the story.

When going thru the first 10 minutes of the cinematic, it's revealed to be yet another alternate universe story, Superman became Superboy Prime (Countdown Anyone), Wonder Woman near the end leads her army of amazons because apparently order has men to blame (Of course it does)(BTW That's Amazons Attack in A Nutshell), and there is no moral to the story.

I was hoping this would be like the Arkham Games; having some complexity behind it, but what I got was the complete opposite.

As a fighting game it's good, but story-wise... Well I'm familiar with how comic book heroes and villains are suppose to work so seeing stuff like Amazons Attack, Countdown, Cry for Justice, and All-Star Batman really gets my goat... hence why I hate the reboot!

But as a game none the less, it's good... thou they still should have kept Richard Epcar's Joker in MK vs. DC, and get someone who sounds more like Mark Hamill like Steve Blum.
Troodon2 is offline   Reply With Quote