Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2015   #41
spider-batmanx12
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 246
Default Re: Voices for each one piece characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo341578926 View Post
Grant James as Chinjao would be a good choice but I was always picturing R. Bruce Elliott.
I think I have R Bruce Elliot another role as Kine'maron. But he's good as Chinjai too. Though my first encounter with him was that he looked pretty friendly which is why I got that stuck to my head.
spider-batmanx12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015   #42
Ichigo341578926
Member
 
Ichigo341578926's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 90
Default Re: One Piece

Understandable. And I never thought of him as Kinemon.... Granted I had no ideas for him anyway, but that would be an interesting choice.
Ichigo341578926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015   #43
spider-batmanx12
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 246
Default Re: One Piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo341578926 View Post
Understandable. And I never thought of him as Kinemon.... Granted I had no ideas for him anyway, but that would be an interesting choice.
Wait! I just remembered R Bruce Elliot's other role in Dressrosa. It's the tall guy who killed Rebecca's mother.

Here are some more:

Christine Austen-Law(young)

Chuck huber-Law's Father

Lydia Mackay-Law's Mother

Lindsey Seidel-Law's sister

Cole Brown-Blue Jay

Carli Moiser or Jamie Marchi-Domino

Leah Clark-Sadie Chan

Alex Organ-Inazuma(male)

Jamie Marchi-Inazuma(Female)

Vic mignonga-Pica(lol) but in all seriousness I think they'll pick a lesser known actor like Ray Hurd

Cherami Leigh-Rebecca's mother
spider-batmanx12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015   #44
VocalChameleon
Junior Member
 
VocalChameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Leslie, Michigan
Posts: 85
Default Re: One Piece

Here are my picks for the rest of the Season 7 cast that hasn't yet been announced.

Major Characters:

Aaron Roberts as Saldeath

Anastasia Munoz as Boa Sandersonia

Dawn M. Bennett as Aphelandra

Jamie Marchi as Sadi-chan

John McCalmont as Magellan

Josh Grelle as Emporio Ivankov

Mallorie Rodak as Marguerite

Pam Dougherty as Nyon

Rachel Robinson as Sweet Pea

Rick Keeling as Jinbe

Sean Schemmel as Hannyabal

Sean Michael Teague as Sentomaru

Wendy Powell as Boa Marigold


Minor Characters:

Alexis Tipton as Nerine

Andrew T. Chandler as Sphinx

Ashleigh Domangue as Bellett (Female)

Ben Bryant as Mitsuboshi

Ben Phillips as Minotaurus

Brad Jackson as Basilisk

Chris Cason as Boss

Christopher Bevins as Taroimo

Christopher Cassarino as Mendo

Clarine Harp as Rindo

Didi Archilla as Boa Hancock (Young)

Elizabeth Evans as Kikyo

Heather Walker as Boa Marigold (Young)

J.B. Edwards as Kitton’s Grandfather

Jarrod Greene as Inazuma (Male)

Jeff Johnson as Stalker

Jeffrey Schmidt as Daigin

Jenny Ledel as Ran

Jeremy Inman as Shanba

Jessica Cavanagh as Olive

Jim Foronda as Ryudo

Joel McDonald as Pacifistas

Jonathan C. Osborne as Corto

Justin Briner as Bepo

Kara Edwards as Inazuma (Female)

Keith Kubal as Heracles

Kristen McGuire as Belladonna

Kristi Kang as Boa Sandersonia (Young)

Kyle Phillips as Minorhinoceros

Lauren Allison as Enishida

Linda Young as Luigia

Lindsay Seidel as Yoko

Liza Gonzales as Cosmos

Marie Charlson as Daisy

Mark Fickert as Comil

Mark Stoddard as Fabre

Michael Johnson as Pekkori

Mikaela Krantz as Enishida

Mike McFarland as Bacura

Morgan Berry as Kitton

Newton Pittman as Largo

Orion Pitts as Wolf Unit

Paul Giovanni Ramirez as Jean Bart

Ricco Fajardo as Sancrin

Richard Epcar as Shiliew

Rick Robertson as Fisher Tiger

Sarah Wiedenheft as Pekkori’s Granddaughter

Samuel Grun as Bellett (Male)

Scott Hinze as Minokoala

Seth Magill as Caroline

T.A. Taylor as Haredas

Tia Ballard as Blue Fan

Trina Nishimura as Elizabeth (Fantasy)

Tyler Walker as Minozebra

Tyson Rinehart as Elizabeth

Vanessa DeSilvio as Domino

Whitney Rodgers as Soran

Last edited by VocalChameleon; 07-16-2015 at 12:58 PM.
VocalChameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015   #45
spider-batmanx12
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 246
Default Re: One Piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by VocalChameleon View Post
Here are my picks for the rest of the Season 7 cast that hasn't yet been announced.

Major Characters:

Aaron Roberts as Saldeath

Anastasia Munoz as Boa Sandersonia

Dawn M. Bennett as Aphelandra

Jamie Marchi as Sadi-chan

John McCalmont as Magellan

Josh Grelle as Emporio Ivankov

Mallorie Rodak as Marguerite

Pam Dougherty as Nyon

Rachel Robinson as Sweet Pea

Rick Keeling as Jinbe

Sean Schemmel as Hannyabal

Sean Michael Teague as Sentomaru

Wendy Powell as Boa Marigold


Minor Characters:

Alexis Tipton as Nerine

Andrew T. Chandler as Sphinx

Ashleigh Domangue as Bellett (Female)

Ben Bryant as Mitsuboshi

Ben Phillips as Minotaurus

Brad Jackson as Basilisk

Chris Cason as Boss

Christopher Bevins as Taroimo

Christopher Cassarino as Mendo

Clarine Harp as Rindo

Didi Archilla as Boa Hancock (Young)

Elizabeth Evans as Kikyo

Heather Walker as Boa Marigold (Young)

J.B. Edwards as Kitton’s Grandfather

Jarrod Greene as Inazuma (Male)

Jeff Johnson as Stalker

Jeffrey Schmidt as Daigin

Jenny Ledel as Ran

Jeremy Inman as Shanba

Jessica Cavanagh as Olive

Jim Foronda as Ryudo

Joel McDonald as Pacifistas

Jonathan C. Osborne as Corto

Justin Briner as Bepo

Kara Edwards as Inazuma (Female)

Keith Kubal as Heracles

Kristen McGuire as Belladonna

Kristi Kang as Boa Sandersonia (Young)

Kyle Phillips as Minorhinoceros

Lauren Allison as Enishida

Linda Young as Luigia

Lindsay Seidel as Yoko

Liza Gonzales as Cosmos

Marie Charlson as Daisy

Mark Fickert as Comil

Mark Stoddard as Fabre

Michael Johnson as Pekkori

Mikaela Krantz as Enishida

Mike McFarland as Bacura

Morgan Berry as Kitton

Newton Pittman as Largo

Orion Pitts as Wolf Unit

Paul Giovanni Ramirez as Jean Bart

Ricco Fajardo as Sancrin

Richard Epcar as Shiliew

Rick Robertson as Fisher Tiger

Sarah Wiedenheft as Pekkori’s Granddaughter

Samuel Grun as Bellett (Male)

Scott Hinze as Minokoala

Seth Magill as Caroline

T.A. Taylor as Haredas

Tia Ballard as Blue Fan

Trina Nishimura as Elizabeth (Fantasy)

Tyler Walker as Minozebra

Tyson Rinehart as Elizabeth

Vanessa DeSilvio as Domino

Whitney Rodgers as Soran
that is an incredible list. klike wow you've kept everything in check. are you planning to be a VA director because man that is some neat casting.

also, Greg ayres has been casted as Sentamaru if you checked the Voyage 7 disc 2 trailer.


i would put Chris Ayres or Sean Schemmel as Ivankov. but Sean as Hannybal is a genius idea. i always thought of Vic Mignonga but Sean is great.
spider-batmanx12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015   #46
VocalChameleon
Junior Member
 
VocalChameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Leslie, Michigan
Posts: 85
Default Re: One Piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-batmanx12 View Post
that is an incredible list. klike wow you've kept everything in check. are you planning to be a VA director because man that is some neat casting.

also, Greg ayres has been casted as Sentamaru if you checked the Voyage 7 disc 2 trailer.


i would put Chris Ayres or Sean Schemmel as Ivankov. but Sean as Hannybal is a genius idea. i always thought of Vic Mignonga but Sean is great.
I had never planned on being a VA director, but I have wanted to work at Funimation as a voice actor for a few years now. Based on what I've heard from their VAs, I think these would be the best choices for the roles.

Also, I didn't know a trailer for Voyage 2 was released. Do you have a link I could follow to view it?
VocalChameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015   #47
Ichigo341578926
Member
 
Ichigo341578926's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 90
Default Re: One Piece

I'll say this that was definitely Greg Ayres I heard in the trailer. How ever since I haven't seen the parts with Sentomaru yet I couldn't tell if it was him or not.
Ichigo341578926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015   #48
spider-batmanx12
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 246
Default Re: One Piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo341578926 View Post
I'll say this that was definitely Greg Ayres I heard in the trailer. How ever since I haven't seen the parts with Sentomaru yet I couldn't tell if it was him or not.
it was him. Sentamaru explained to the straw hats about Bartholomew's power. these are exactly the lines Greg Ayres is giving
spider-batmanx12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015   #49
spider-batmanx12
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 246
Default Re: One Piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by VocalChameleon View Post
I had never planned on being a VA director, but I have wanted to work at Funimation as a voice actor for a few years now. Based on what I've heard from their VAs, I think these would be the best choices for the roles.

Also, I didn't know a trailer for Voyage 2 was released. Do you have a link I could follow to view it?

here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwov_wuPe-E

i always wanted to be a voice actor for FUNimation too. i also decided that recently i wanted to be a voice director as well so i can pick some of the voice actors for each of the characters
spider-batmanx12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015   #50
MegaMike1990
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: One Piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by VocalChameleon View Post
Here are my picks for the rest of the Season 7 cast that hasn't yet been announced.

Major Characters:

Aaron Roberts as Saldeath

Anastasia Munoz as Boa Sandersonia

Dawn M. Bennett as Aphelandra

Jamie Marchi as Sadi-chan

John McCalmont as Magellan

Josh Grelle as Emporio Ivankov

Mallorie Rodak as Marguerite

Pam Dougherty as Nyon

Rachel Robinson as Sweet Pea

Rick Keeling as Jinbe

Sean Schemmel as Hannyabal

Sean Michael Teague as Sentomaru

Wendy Powell as Boa Marigold


Minor Characters:

Alexis Tipton as Nerine

Andrew T. Chandler as Sphinx

Ashleigh Domangue as Bellett (Female)

Ben Bryant as Mitsuboshi

Ben Phillips as Minotaurus

Brad Jackson as Basilisk

Chris Cason as Boss

Christopher Bevins as Taroimo

Christopher Cassarino as Mendo

Clarine Harp as Rindo

Didi Archilla as Boa Hancock (Young)

Elizabeth Evans as Kikyo

Heather Walker as Boa Marigold (Young)

J.B. Edwards as Kitton’s Grandfather

Jarrod Greene as Inazuma (Male)

Jeff Johnson as Stalker

Jeffrey Schmidt as Daigin

Jenny Ledel as Ran

Jeremy Inman as Shanba

Jessica Cavanagh as Olive

Jim Foronda as Ryudo

Joel McDonald as Pacifistas

Jonathan C. Osborne as Corto

Justin Briner as Bepo

Kara Edwards as Inazuma (Female)

Keith Kubal as Heracles

Kristen McGuire as Belladonna

Kristi Kang as Boa Sandersonia (Young)

Kyle Phillips as Minorhinoceros

Lauren Allison as Enishida

Linda Young as Luigia

Lindsay Seidel as Yoko

Liza Gonzales as Cosmos

Marie Charlson as Daisy

Mark Fickert as Comil

Mark Stoddard as Fabre

Michael Johnson as Pekkori

Mikaela Krantz as Enishida

Mike McFarland as Bacura

Morgan Berry as Kitton

Newton Pittman as Largo

Orion Pitts as Wolf Unit

Paul Giovanni Ramirez as Jean Bart

Ricco Fajardo as Sancrin

Richard Epcar as Shiliew

Rick Robertson as Fisher Tiger

Sarah Wiedenheft as Pekkori’s Granddaughter

Samuel Grun as Bellett (Male)

Scott Hinze as Minokoala

Seth Magill as Caroline

T.A. Taylor as Haredas

Tia Ballard as Blue Fan

Trina Nishimura as Elizabeth (Fantasy)

Tyler Walker as Minozebra

Tyson Rinehart as Elizabeth

Vanessa DeSilvio as Domino

Whitney Rodgers as Soran
Here is another casting update from earlier: Whitney Rodgers as Marguerite (or Margaret) as said in the credits here:
11892055_910118329057652_623134366470144683_n.jpg

Stolen from the FB page called "Whitney Rodgers Voice Actress", which was originally stolen from Dawn M. Bennett by her.

I apologize before hand if the picture is too small to read.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.