Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 08-09-2016   #1
AyceAnimates

Default [CASTING CALL] Charlie: An Animated Web Series

Charlie: An Animated Web Series

So this is my first ever animation production that I have been working on for about a year now(because of school). This took me a long time to get done with story development and deciding on how I want characters to be, but I am now ready to head into actual production after I can find some voice actors that would love to help out with this project.
Over the past year, I have been working on a concept for a cartoon that I think could have potential. I have been working on the story, character development, and now I think I am at the stage of where it's time to cast these characters!

About This Project:

Summary: This cartoon is about a guy in high school named, Charlie. Charlie is just starting high school and they don't know what to expect or what to do, but they will somehow make it through high school, hopefully.

Info about each Character:

[CHARLIE] [GENDER: MALE] [AGE:14-15]:

He is an optimistic, carefree, happy, quirky person. Charlie is generally always looking for the bright side of things. He is kind-hearted, and always generally excited about anything. (He is like an autistic kid)

[CJ] [GENDER: MALE] [AGE: 14-15]:

CJ is a smart kid who worries too much about things and his future. He is Charlie's Best friend. They have been friends ever since middle school. CJ always looks forward to going to school, he questions his friendship with Charlie sometimes and Charlie's Actions, but at the end of the day they are good buds.

[CASEY] [GENDER: FEMALE] [AGE:14- 15]:

Casey is a main side character who meets Charlie in a really weird way. They met in the girls bathroom and they find out that they both have issues. Casey is generally a chill person who is very athletic, but also a bit dramatic when it comes to anything that will ruin her reputation.

How to Audition:
We are going to host the auditions through google forms. All you have to do is record yourself with the lines that we provide on the form
and record yourself using those lines and post it somewhere on the internet that we can see.

You should audition even if you don't get any of the main character parts, we may consider you for a side character or extra.

Link to Forms: bit.ly/2aJePna

Deadline: 9/3/16

Thanks for Reading!
AyceAnimates is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animation, high school, shows, web series