Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 11-03-2014   #11
foxfamily238

Default Re: Update on the future of Casting Call

Ok. Thanks!
Old 11-04-2014   #12
stormy kopa

Hi Foxwolf,

Thanks for your response! I'm glad to hear it! I know you've probably thought of many of these but I thought I'd make a list of suggestions just in case there are some you haven't:

-Option to add custom avatars for non-BTVA cast members
-Rearrange the order of character roles, in both the cast list and the audition list
-Link a character role to a BTVA account without the need for an audition (the invited account should need to approve this link)
-Receive notifications when new auditions are submitted, along with indications of where the new audition is (so we don't have to scroll through the whole cast list to try and spot it)
-Remove roles assigned to non-BTVA cast members from the "available for audition" list
-Toggle the option of making audition files public, since there is currently no option to make a public audition private again
-Option to toggle the profile picture so it doesn't have to appear next to the character picture
-Make image uploads available in formats other than JPG (PNG, for example, is much higher quality and doesn't create "spots" on the image like JPG does when reduced in resolution)

Hope these are helpful!

Stormy Kopa

Last edited by stormy kopa; 11-05-2014 at 09:02 PM.
Old 10-03-2015   #13
AtemLover24

Send a message via AIM to AtemLover24
Smile Re: Update on the future of Casting Call

I would to submit and idea for a future update is a Delete Project button, just in case if the project doesn't get enough people to audition, or if the person who posted it, didn't want to do the project anymore.
Old 08-07-2021   #14
Kitzkatzinfreako

Unhappy Re: Update on the future of Casting Call

I am very disappointed to find out the Casting Call feature is being taken away. I have tried other voice acting sites and NONE of them compare to BTVA! I love this feature!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS FEATURE AWAY FROM US!!!
Old 08-17-2021   #15
Mudkip2016

Oh great! Less than a month to get all the voice actors I need for a project, then I can't get anymore if needed after that. PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT DOWN! IT'S THE BEST PART OF THE SITE!