Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2018   #261
DisneyAnimefan1995
Member
 
DisneyAnimefan1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 267
Post Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-47 master View Post
Since it's around the middle of the year, I decided to do a compilation for the previous casts I did for the Disney Renaissance era of the 1990s with a few revisions to certain casting choices. On a slightly unrelated note, I would like to give feedback to some of the previous casts that people have done lately but I'm afraid they're from parts of Disney that I'm admittingly unfamiliar with (but good job with the casting choices nonetheless):

The Little Mermaid:

Ariel-Amanda Leighton
Prince Eric-Josh Keaton
Ursula-CCH Pounder or Mark Hamill
Sebastian-Greg Eagles
Flounder-Collin Dean
Scuttle-Rhys Darby
King Triton-James Cosmo
Grimsby the Valet-Enn Reitel
Carlotta the Maid-Jill Talley
Louis the Chef-Tom Kenny
Flotsam and Jetsam-Steven Blum
The Seahorse-Eric Bauza
Max-Dee Bradley Baker

Beauty and the Beast:

Belle-Laura Bailey
The Beast-Troy Baker
Gaston-Travis Willingham
Lumiere-Neil Kaplan
Cogsworth-Alfred Molina
Mrs. Potts-Mindy Sterling
Chip-Max Charles
Plumette-Grey Griffin
Madame de Garberobe-April Stewart
Sultan-Dee Bradley Baker
Maurice-Maurice LaMarche
Lefou-Richard Steven Horvitz
Philippe-Dee Bradley Baker
Monsieur D'Arque-Mick Wingert
The Bimbettes-Tara Strong, Kari Wahlgren, and Hynden Walch

Aladdin:

Aladdin-Robbie Daymond
Princess Jasmine-Seychelle Gabriel
Genie-Hank Azaria
Jafar-Oded Fehr
Iago-Trevor Devall
Abu-Dee Bradley Baker
Rajah-Dee Bradley Baker
The Sultan-Brian George
Razoul-Wade Williams
The Cave of Wonders-David Sobolov
The Peddler-Hank Azaria

The Lion King:

Simba-Matt Lanter, Max Charles (young)
Nala-Erica Luttrell, Ava Acres (young)
Mufasa-Peter Mensah
Scar-Graham McTavish
Timon-Alan Tudyk
Pumbaa-Stephen Stanton
Rafiki-Carl Lumbly
Zazu-Greg Ellis
Sarabi-Gina Torres
Shenzi-Debra Wilson
Banzai-Daran Norris
Ed-Steven Blum

The Hunchback of Notre Dame:

Quasimodo-Sean Astin
Judge Claude Frollo-John Noble
Esmeralda-Emmanuelle Chriqui
Phoebus-George Newbern
Clopin-Danny Jacobs
Hugo-Mick Wingert
Victor-David Kaye
Laverne-B.J. Ward
Djali-Dee Bradley Baker
The Archdeacon-Richard McGonagle

Hercules:

Hercules-Scott Porter
Megara-Morena Baccarin
Zeus-J.K. Simmons
Hades-William Salyers
Philoctetes-J.B. Blanc
Pegasus-Dee Bradley Baker
Pain-Jess Harnell
Panic-James Arnold Taylor
Hera-Kath Soucie
Hermes-Bill Hader
Apollo-Khary Payton
Amphitryon-Stephen Root
Alcmene-Frances Conroy
The Fates
--Clotho-Candi Milo
--Lachesis-Nika Futterman
--Atropos-Cree Summer
The Muses
--Calliope-Rosario Dawson
--Clio-Susan Dalian
--Melpomene-Bettina Bush
--Terpsichore-Kimberly Brooks
--Thalia-Yvette Nicole Brown

Mulan:

Mulan-Stephanie Sheh or Kristy Wu
Mushu-Reno Wilson
Captain Li Shang-Steven Yeun
Shan Yu-Clancy Brown
Cri-Kee-Dee Bradley Baker
Khan-Dee Bradley Baker
Yao-John DiMaggio
Ling-Andrew Kishino
Chien-Po-Eric Bauza
Chi-Fu-Sab Shimono
The Emperor of China-Michael Yama
Fa Zhou-Daniel Dae Kim
Fa Li-Lauren Tom
Grandmother Fa-Barbara Goodson
First Ancestor-Keone Young
The Matchmaker-Philece Sempler
General Li-James Sie
Little Brother-Ben Diskin

Tarzan:

Tarzan-Sam Witwer
Jane Porter-Camilla Luddington
Kala-Susan Eisenberg
Kerchak-Keith Szarabajika
Clayton-Jamieson Price
Professor Archimedes Q. Porter-Jim Piddock
Terk-Maria Bamford
Tantor-Fred Tatasciore
Sabor-Dee Bradley Baker

So what does anyone think?
I love it. Can't decide which is my favorite castings from the list but they are really well casted.
DisneyAnimefan1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018   #262
Lion's Edge
Member
 
Lion's Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Surrey, England
Posts: 387
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-47 master View Post
Since it's around the middle of the year, I decided to do a compilation for the previous casts I did for the Disney Renaissance era of the 1990s with a few revisions to certain casting choices. On a slightly unrelated note, I would like to give feedback to some of the previous casts that people have done lately but I'm afraid they're from parts of Disney that I'm admittingly unfamiliar with (but good job with the casting choices nonetheless):

The Little Mermaid:

Ariel-Amanda Leighton
Prince Eric-Josh Keaton
Ursula-CCH Pounder or Mark Hamill
Sebastian-Greg Eagles
Flounder-Collin Dean
Scuttle-Rhys Darby

King Triton-James Cosmo
Grimsby the Valet-Enn Reitel
Carlotta the Maid-Jill Talley
Louis the Chef-Tom Kenny
Flotsam and Jetsam-Steven Blum

The Seahorse-Eric Bauza
Max-Dee Bradley Baker

Beauty and the Beast:

Belle-Laura Bailey
The Beast-Troy Baker
Gaston-Travis Willingham
Lumiere-Neil Kaplan
Cogsworth-Alfred Molina
Mrs. Potts-Mindy Sterling
Chip-Max Charles
Plumette-Grey Griffin
Madame de Garberobe-April Stewart
Sultan-Dee Bradley Baker
Maurice-Maurice LaMarche
Lefou-Richard Steven Horvitz
Philippe-Dee Bradley Baker

Monsieur D'Arque-Mick Wingert
The Bimbettes-Tara Strong, Kari Wahlgren, and Hynden Walch

Aladdin:

Aladdin-Robbie Daymond
Princess Jasmine-Seychelle Gabriel

Genie-Hank Azaria
Jafar-Oded Fehr
Iago-Trevor Devall
Abu-Dee Bradley Baker
Rajah-Dee Bradley Baker
The Sultan-Brian George
Razoul-Wade Williams
The Cave of Wonders-David Sobolov

The Peddler-Hank Azaria

The Lion King:

Simba-Matt Lanter, Max Charles (young)
Nala-Erica Luttrell, Ava Acres (young)
Mufasa-Peter Mensah
Scar-Graham McTavish
Timon-Alan Tudyk
Pumbaa-Stephen Stanton
Rafiki-Carl Lumbly
Zazu-Greg Ellis
Sarabi-Gina Torres
Shenzi-Debra Wilson
Banzai-Daran Norris
Ed-Steven Blum


The Hunchback of Notre Dame:

Quasimodo-Sean Astin
Judge Claude Frollo-John Noble
Esmeralda-Emmanuelle Chriqui
Phoebus-George Newbern
Clopin-Danny Jacobs
Hugo-Mick Wingert
Victor-David Kaye
Laverne-B.J. Ward
Djali-Dee Bradley Baker

The Archdeacon-Richard McGonagle

Hercules:

Hercules-Scott Porter
Megara-Morena Baccarin
Zeus-J.K. Simmons

Hades-William Salyers
Philoctetes-J.B. Blanc
Pegasus-Dee Bradley Baker
Pain-Jess Harnell
Panic-James Arnold Taylor

Hera-Kath Soucie
Hermes-Bill Hader

Apollo-Khary Payton
Amphitryon-Stephen Root
Alcmene-Frances Conroy
The Fates
--Clotho-Candi Milo
--Lachesis-Nika Futterman
--Atropos-Cree Summer

The Muses
--Calliope-Rosario Dawson
--Clio-Susan Dalian
--Melpomene-Bettina Bush
--Terpsichore-Kimberly Brooks
--Thalia-Yvette Nicole Brown


Mulan:

Mulan-Stephanie Sheh or Kristy Wu
Mushu-Reno Wilson
Captain Li Shang-Steven Yeun

Shan Yu-Clancy Brown
Cri-Kee-Dee Bradley Baker
Khan-Dee Bradley Baker
Yao-John DiMaggio
Ling-Andrew Kishino
Chien-Po-Eric Bauza
Chi-Fu-Sab Shimono

The Emperor of China-Michael Yama
Fa Zhou-Daniel Dae Kim
Fa Li-Lauren Tom

Grandmother Fa-Barbara Goodson
First Ancestor-Keone Young
The Matchmaker-Philece Sempler
General Li-James Sie
Little Brother-Ben Diskin


Tarzan:

Tarzan-Sam Witwer
Jane Porter-Camilla Luddington
Kala-Susan Eisenberg

Kerchak-Keith Szarabajika
Clayton-Jamieson Price
Professor Archimedes Q. Porter-Jim Piddock
Terk-Maria Bamford
Tantor-Fred Tatasciore
Sabor-Dee Bradley Baker


So what does anyone think?
Favourite ideas in bold; some overall amazing casting calls here!

Started with these three atm; will return and tackle more later down the road, just these were fresh in my head.

The Little Mermaid
Ariel: Laura Bailey (Rise Kujikawa, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4)
Prince Eric: Josh Keaton (Peter Parker/Spider-Man, The Spectacular Spider-Man)
Ursula: Jennifer Saunders (Fairy Godmother, Shrek 2) OR Steve Blum (Orochimaru, Naruto Shippuden)
Sebastian: Greg Eagles (Grim, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
King Triton: Peter Cullen (King Alfor, Voltron: Defender of the Universe)
Flounder: Collin Dean (Lincoln Loud, The Loud House)
Scuttle: Rhys Darby (Coran, Voltron: Legendary Defender)
Grimsby: David McCallum (Alfred Pennyworth, Son of Batman)
Carlotta: Miriam Flynn (Vera Tennyson, Ben 10 [2005])
Chef Louis: Rob Paulsen (Batroc the Leaper, Ultimate Spider-Man)
Flotsam and Jetsam: Charlie Adler (Cobra Commander, G.I. Joe: Renegades)
The Seahorse: Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob SquarePants)
Max: Dee Bradley Baker (Naga, The Legend of Korra)

Beauty and the Beast
Belle: Emily Swallow (Lisa Tepes, Castlevania [2017])
The Beast: Troy Baker (Harvey Dent/Two-Face, Batman: Arkham City)
Gaston: Dameon Clarke (Perfect Cell, Dragon Ball Z Kai)
Lumiere: Doug Erholtz (Vega, Street Fighter V)
Cogsworth: Alastair Duncan (Alfred Pennyworth, The Batman)
Mrs Potts: Susan Blu (Arcee, The Transformers)
Chip: Sunny Suljic (Atreus, God of War [2018])
The Wardrobe: Debi Mae West (Tsunade Senji, Naruto)
Babette/Plumette: Tara Strong (Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, The Super Hero Squad Show)
Maurice: Mike Pollock (Narrator, Pokémon)
LeFou: Sam Riegel (Rex Raptor, Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Monsieur D'Arque: Corey Burton (Hugo Strange, Batman: Arkham City)
The Bimbettes
-Claudette: Hynden Walch (Koriand'r/Starfire, Teen Titans)
-Laurette: Jessica DiCicco (Lynn Loud, The Loud House)
-Paulette: Stephanie Sheh (Orihime Inoue, Bleach)

Mulan
Fa Mulan: Kristy Wu (Windblade, Transformers: Robots in Disguise [2015])
Mushu: Keegan-Michael Key (Key and Peele)
Captain Li Shang: Johnny Yong Bosch (Orga Itsuka, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans)
Shan Yu: Rafael Ferrer (Darth Malak, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)
Cri-Kee: Dee Bradley Baker (Momo, Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Khan: Dee Bradley Baker (Maximus, Tangled: The Series)
Yao: Steve Blum (James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine, Deadpool: The Game)
Ling: Todd Haberkorn (Natsu Dragneel, Fairy Tail)
Chien-Po: James Sie (Jackie Chan, Jackie Chan Adventures)
Chi-Fu: Eric Bauza (Hun, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [2012])
Emperor of China: Randall Duk Kim (Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda)
Fa Zhou: Daniel Dae Kim (Hiroshi Sato, The Legend of Korra)
Fa Li: Ming-Na Wen (Melinda May, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
Grandmother Fa: Amy Hill (Jasmine "Ah-Mah" Lee, The Life and Times of Juniper Lee)
First Ancestor: Keone Young (Lao Shi "Grandpa" Luong, American Dragon: Jake Long)
The Matchmaker:Jayne Taini (Earth Queen Hou-Ting, The Legend of Korra)
General Li: Hoon Lee (Hamato Yoshi/Splinter, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [2012])
Little Brother: Benjamin Diskin (Experiment 626/Stitch, Stitch!)
Lion's Edge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018   #263
HK-47 master
Member
 
HK-47 master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 278
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyAnimefan1995 View Post
I love it. Can't decide which is my favorite castings from the list but they are really well casted.
Thanks! I worked really hard on the casts so I'm glad you like pretty much all of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion's Edge View Post
Favourite ideas in bold; some overall amazing casting calls here!

Started with these three atm; will return and tackle more later down the road, just these were fresh in my head.

The Little Mermaid
Ariel: Laura Bailey (Rise Kujikawa, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4)
Prince Eric: Josh Keaton (Peter Parker/Spider-Man, The Spectacular Spider-Man)
Ursula: Jennifer Saunders (Fairy Godmother, Shrek 2) OR Steve Blum (Orochimaru, Naruto Shippuden)
Sebastian: Greg Eagles (Grim, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
King Triton: Peter Cullen (King Alfor, Voltron: Defender of the Universe)
Flounder: Collin Dean (Lincoln Loud, The Loud House)
Scuttle: Rhys Darby (Coran, Voltron: Legendary Defender)
Grimsby: David McCallum (Alfred Pennyworth, Son of Batman)
Carlotta: Miriam Flynn (Vera Tennyson, Ben 10 [2005])
Chef Louis: Rob Paulsen (Batroc the Leaper, Ultimate Spider-Man)
Flotsam and Jetsam: Charlie Adler (Cobra Commander, G.I. Joe: Renegades)
The Seahorse: Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob SquarePants)
Max: Dee Bradley Baker (Naga, The Legend of Korra)

Beauty and the Beast
Belle: Emily Swallow (Lisa Tepes, Castlevania [2017])
The Beast: Troy Baker (Harvey Dent/Two-Face, Batman: Arkham City)
Gaston: Dameon Clarke (Perfect Cell, Dragon Ball Z Kai)
Lumiere: Doug Erholtz (Vega, Street Fighter V)
Cogsworth: Alastair Duncan (Alfred Pennyworth, The Batman)
Mrs Potts: Susan Blu (Arcee, The Transformers)
Chip: Sunny Suljic (Atreus, God of War [2018])
The Wardrobe: Debi Mae West (Tsunade Senji, Naruto)
Babette/Plumette: Tara Strong (Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, The Super Hero Squad Show)
Maurice: Mike Pollock (Narrator, Pokémon)
LeFou: Sam Riegel (Rex Raptor, Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Monsieur D'Arque: Corey Burton (Hugo Strange, Batman: Arkham City)
The Bimbettes
-Claudette: Hynden Walch (Koriand'r/Starfire, Teen Titans)
-Laurette: Jessica DiCicco (Lynn Loud, The Loud House)
-Paulette: Stephanie Sheh (Orihime Inoue, Bleach)


Mulan
Fa Mulan: Kristy Wu (Windblade, Transformers: Robots in Disguise [2015])
Mushu: Keegan-Michael Key (Key and Peele)
Captain Li Shang: Johnny Yong Bosch (Orga Itsuka, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans)
Shan Yu: Rafael Ferrer (Darth Malak, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)
Cri-Kee: Dee Bradley Baker (Momo, Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Khan: Dee Bradley Baker (Maximus, Tangled: The Series)
Yao: Steve Blum (James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine, Deadpool: The Game)
Ling: Todd Haberkorn (Natsu Dragneel, Fairy Tail)
Chien-Po: James Sie (Jackie Chan, Jackie Chan Adventures)
Chi-Fu: Eric Bauza (Hun, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [2012])
Emperor of China: Randall Duk Kim (Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda)
Fa Zhou: Daniel Dae Kim (Hiroshi Sato, The Legend of Korra)
Fa Li: Ming-Na Wen (Melinda May, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
Grandmother Fa: Amy Hill (Jasmine "Ah-Mah" Lee, The Life and Times of Juniper Lee)
First Ancestor: Keone Young (Lao Shi "Grandpa" Luong, American Dragon: Jake Long)
The Matchmaker:Jayne Taini (Earth Queen Hou-Ting, The Legend of Korra)
General Li: Hoon Lee (Hamato Yoshi/Splinter, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [2012])
Little Brother: Benjamin Diskin (Experiment 626/Stitch, Stitch!)
Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback.

And great job on the casts; as usual, you come up with very interesting casting choices with good templates for each of them. I'd be quite interested in seeing Rafael Ferrer taking up his late brother's roles (even though admittingly I haven't seen him outside Knights of the Old Republic and Archer). If you ever get around to doing more casts, good luck.
HK-47 master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018   #264
HyperVoiceActing
Member
 
HyperVoiceActing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 785
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

I'd go over your lists HK, but my favorites haven't really changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion's Edge View Post
Favourite ideas in bold; some overall amazing casting calls here!

Started with these three atm; will return and tackle more later down the road, just these were fresh in my head.

The Little Mermaid
Ariel: Laura Bailey (Rise Kujikawa, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4)
Prince Eric: Josh Keaton (Peter Parker/Spider-Man, The Spectacular Spider-Man)
Ursula: Jennifer Saunders (Fairy Godmother, Shrek 2) OR Steve Blum (Orochimaru, Naruto Shippuden)
Sebastian: Greg Eagles (Grim, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
King Triton: Peter Cullen (King Alfor, Voltron: Defender of the Universe)
Flounder: Collin Dean (Lincoln Loud, The Loud House)
Scuttle: Rhys Darby (Coran, Voltron: Legendary Defender)

Grimsby: David McCallum (Alfred Pennyworth, Son of Batman)
Carlotta: Miriam Flynn (Vera Tennyson, Ben 10 [2005])
Chef Louis: Rob Paulsen (Batroc the Leaper, Ultimate Spider-Man)
Flotsam and Jetsam: Charlie Adler (Cobra Commander, G.I. Joe: Renegades)
The Seahorse: Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob SquarePants)
Max: Dee Bradley Baker (Naga, The Legend of Korra)

Beauty and the Beast
Belle: Emily Swallow (Lisa Tepes, Castlevania [2017])
The Beast: Troy Baker (Harvey Dent/Two-Face, Batman: Arkham City)
Gaston: Dameon Clarke (Perfect Cell, Dragon Ball Z Kai)
Lumiere: Doug Erholtz (Vega, Street Fighter V)
Cogsworth: Alastair Duncan (Alfred Pennyworth, The Batman)

Mrs Potts: Susan Blu (Arcee, The Transformers)
Chip: Sunny Suljic (Atreus, God of War [2018])
The Wardrobe: Debi Mae West (Tsunade Senji, Naruto)
Babette/Plumette: Tara Strong (Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, The Super Hero Squad Show)
Maurice: Mike Pollock (Narrator, Pokémon)
LeFou: Sam Riegel (Rex Raptor, Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Monsieur D'Arque: Corey Burton (Hugo Strange, Batman: Arkham City)

The Bimbettes
-Claudette: Hynden Walch (Koriand'r/Starfire, Teen Titans)
-Laurette: Jessica DiCicco (Lynn Loud, The Loud House)
-Paulette: Stephanie Sheh (Orihime Inoue, Bleach)
Favorites here
HyperVoiceActing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018   #265
HyperVoiceActing
Member
 
HyperVoiceActing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 785
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Even though it's a legitimately horrible movie, I'm running out of ideas for Disney movies to experiment with, so...

--Frozen--

Princess Ana - Cristina Vee
Queen Elsa - Laura Bailey
Kristoff - Ray Chase
Olaf - Sam Reigal
HyperVoiceActing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018   #266
Troodon2
Senior Member
 
Troodon2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: troythedinosaur.deviantart.com
Posts: 1,646
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperVoiceActing View Post
Even though it's a legitimately horrible movie, I'm running out of ideas for Disney movies to experiment with, so...

--Frozen--

Princess Ana - Cristina Vee
Queen Elsa - Laura Bailey
Kristoff - Ray Chase
Olaf - Sam Reigal
Nice choices here; and yeah I can relate, I'm running out of ideas for casts myself, here an in the forum in general. ^^;
Troodon2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018   #267
Lion's Edge
Member
 
Lion's Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Surrey, England
Posts: 387
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-47 master View Post
Thanks! I worked really hard on the casts so I'm glad you like pretty much all of it.



Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback.

And great job on the casts; as usual, you come up with very interesting casting choices with good templates for each of them. I'd be quite interested in seeing Rafael Ferrer taking up his late brother's roles (even though admittingly I haven't seen him outside Knights of the Old Republic and Archer). If you ever get around to doing more casts, good luck.
Thank you very much! Rafael Ferrer, I feel, is a really underutilised talent in voice-over; he has a vocal quality similar to, but also distinct from, his late brother's, and - as Malak showed - can create a REALLY distinctive villainous character through his performance. Lance Henriksen was my other pick for Shan Yu; I always found he and Ferrer had a similar vocal quality, and Henriksen's aged, raspy growl would certainly give Shan Yu a "serene menace".


Aladdin
Aladdin: Nathan Sharp (NateWantsToBattle)
Princess Jasmine: Cristina Vee (Shantae, Shantae: Half-Genie Hero)
The Genie: Kevin Michael Richardson (Doctor Fate, LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: The Flash)
Jafar: Darin de Paul (Ardyn Izunia, Final Fantasy XV)
Iago: Tom Kenny (Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin, The Batman)
Abu: Dee Bradley Baker (Momo, Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Rajah: Dee Bradley Baker (Lion, Steven Universe)
The Sultan: André Sogliuzzo (King Bumi, Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Razoul: Fred Tatasciore (Bane, Injustice 2)
The Cave of Wonders: Rick D. Wasserman (Surtur, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)
The Peddler: Kevin Michael Richardson (Barney Rubble, The Flintstones: On the Rocks)

The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Quasimodo: Sam Riegel (Shirou Emiya, Fate/stay night [2006])
Judge Claude Frollo: Charles Dance (Tywin Lannister, Game of Thrones)
Esmeralda: Susan Eisenberg (Diana/Wonder Woman, Justice League)
Captain Phoebus: Roger Craig Smith (Steve Rogers/Captain America, Avengers Assemble)
Clopin: Matthew Mercer (Shaun Gilmore, Critical Role: Campaign #1)
Victor: David Kaye (Duckworth, DuckTales [2017])
Hugo: Eric Loomis (Tony Stark/Iron Man, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)
Laverne: B. J. Ward (Connie Hauser, G.I. Joe: Renegades)
Djali: Carlos Alazraqui (Chompy the Goat, The Fairly OddParents)
The Archdeacon: Alastair Duncan (Celebrimbor, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Wreck-It Ralph
Wreck-It Ralph: Jamieson Price (Warpath, Transformers: War for Cybertron)
Vanellope von Schweetz: Erin Fitzgerald (Chie Satonaka, Persona 4 Arena)
Fix-It Felix, Jr: Sam Riegel (Phoenix Wright, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies)
Sergeant T. J. Calhoun: Sumalee Montano (Arcee, Transformers: Prime)
Turbo/King Candy: Jeff Bennett (Choose Goose, Adventure Time)
-Sour Bill: Kirk Thornton (Saix, Kingdom Hearts II)
Taffyta Muttonfudge: Hynden Walch (Viridi, Kid Icarus: Upriisng)
Lion's Edge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018   #268
HK-47 master
Member
 
HK-47 master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 278
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion's Edge View Post
Thank you very much! Rafael Ferrer, I feel, is a really underutilised talent in voice-over; he has a vocal quality similar to, but also distinct from, his late brother's, and - as Malak showed - can create a REALLY distinctive villainous character through his performance. Lance Henriksen was my other pick for Shan Yu; I always found he and Ferrer had a similar vocal quality, and Henriksen's aged, raspy growl would certainly give Shan Yu a "serene menace".


Aladdin
Aladdin: Nathan Sharp (NateWantsToBattle)
Princess Jasmine: Cristina Vee (Shantae, Shantae: Half-Genie Hero)
The Genie: Kevin Michael Richardson (Doctor Fate, LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: The Flash)
Jafar: Darin de Paul (Ardyn Izunia, Final Fantasy XV)
Iago: Tom Kenny (Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin, The Batman)
Abu: Dee Bradley Baker (Momo, Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Rajah: Dee Bradley Baker (Lion, Steven Universe)
The Sultan: André Sogliuzzo (King Bumi, Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Razoul: Fred Tatasciore (Bane, Injustice 2)
The Cave of Wonders: Rick D. Wasserman (Surtur, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)
The Peddler: Kevin Michael Richardson (Barney Rubble, The Flintstones: On the Rocks)

The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Quasimodo: Sam Riegel (Shirou Emiya, Fate/stay night [2006])
Judge Claude Frollo: Charles Dance (Tywin Lannister, Game of Thrones)
Esmeralda: Susan Eisenberg (Diana/Wonder Woman, Justice League)
Captain Phoebus: Roger Craig Smith (Steve Rogers/Captain America, Avengers Assemble)
Clopin: Matthew Mercer (Shaun Gilmore, Critical Role: Campaign #1)
Victor: David Kaye (Duckworth, DuckTales [2017])
Hugo: Eric Loomis (Tony Stark/Iron Man, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)
Laverne: B. J. Ward (Connie Hauser, G.I. Joe: Renegades)
Djali: Carlos Alazraqui (Chompy the Goat, The Fairly OddParents)
The Archdeacon: Alastair Duncan (Celebrimbor, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Wreck-It Ralph
Wreck-It Ralph: Jamieson Price (Warpath, Transformers: War for Cybertron)
Vanellope von Schweetz: Erin Fitzgerald (Chie Satonaka, Persona 4 Arena)
Fix-It Felix, Jr: Sam Riegel (Phoenix Wright, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies)
Sergeant T. J. Calhoun: Sumalee Montano (Arcee, Transformers: Prime)
Turbo/King Candy: Jeff Bennett (Choose Goose, Adventure Time)
-Sour Bill: Kirk Thornton (Saix, Kingdom Hearts II)
Taffyta Muttonfudge: Hynden Walch (Viridi, Kid Icarus: Upriisng)
Nice castings! I actually had the idea of Charles Dance as Frollo in the past, along with John Noble (who I cast) and the late great Alan Rickman. And of course, KMR would rock as a James Monroe Iglehart-style Genie.

I haven't put favorites down for the Wreck-It Ralph fancast since I've admittingly not seen it.
HK-47 master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018   #269
Lion's Edge
Member
 
Lion's Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Surrey, England
Posts: 387
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-47 master View Post
Nice castings! I actually had the idea of Charles Dance as Frollo in the past, along with John Noble (who I cast) and the late great Alan Rickman. And of course, KMR would rock as a James Monroe Iglehart-style Genie.

I haven't put favorites down for the Wreck-It Ralph fancast since I've admittingly not seen it.
Many thanks! Charles Dance is also my top pick for a live-action Frollo; originally, the late great Christopher Lee and/or Alan Rickman were my top two picks. Since their passing, however, Charles Dance crept into my radar and has SKYROCKETED in my mind. John Noble is also a FANTASTIC choice.

Hercules
Hercules: Matthew Mercer (Chrom, Fire Emblem: Awakening)
-Hercules (Young): Matthew Mercer (Spyro the Dragon, Skylanders: Imagination)
Megara: Vanessa Marshall (Mary Jane Watson, The Spectacular Spider-Man) OR Marisha Ray (Margaret, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax)
Zeus: J. K. Simmons (Tenzin, The Legend of Korra)
Hades: Keith Silverstein (Gabriel Agreste/Hawk Moth, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir)
Philoctetes: John DiMaggio (Bender Rodriguez, Futurama)
Pegasus: Dee Bradley Baker (Maximus, Tangled: The Series)
Pain: Jess Harnell (Yakko Warner, Animaniacs)
Panic: Rob Paulsen (Experiment 625/Reuben, Lilo & Stitch: The Series)
Hera: Kath Soucie (Queen Mera, Young Justice)
Hermes: Wally Wingert (Kotetsu Kaburagi/Wild Tiger, Tiger & Bunny)
Apollo: Phil LaMarr (Arthur Curry/Aquaman, Young Justice)
Amphitryon: Paul Eiding (Max Tennyson, Ben 10 [2005])
Alcmene: Deborah Strang (Aunt May Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man)
Nessus: Wade Williams (Roman Sionis/Black Mask, Batman: Under the Red Hood)

Tarzan
Tarzan: Brian Bloom (Steve Rogers/Captain America, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)
-Tarzan [Child]: Sunny Suljic (Atreus, God of War [2018])
Jane Porter: Keeley Hawes (Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: Underworld)
Kala: Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Kurenai Yuhi, Naruto)
Kerchak: Kevin Conroy (Bruce Wayne/Batman [I], Batman Beyond)
Clayton: Jamieson Price (Iskandar/Rider, Fate/Zero)
Professor Archimedes Q. Porter: Tom Baker (The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who)
Terk: Maria Bamford (Lois Lane, Tales of Metropolis)
Tantor: Fred Tatasciore (Volstagg, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)

Last edited by Lion's Edge; 06-20-2018 at 08:09 PM.
Lion's Edge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018   #270
HK-47 master
Member
 
HK-47 master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 278
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion's Edge View Post
Many thanks! Charles Dance is also my top pick for a live-action Frollo; originally, the late great Christopher Lee and/or Alan Rickman were my top two picks. Since their passing, however, Charles Dance crept into my radar and has SKYROCKETED in my mind. John Noble is also a FANTASTIC choice.

Hercules
Hercules: Matthew Mercer (Chrom, Fire Emblem: Awakening)
-Hercules (Young): Matthew Mercer (Spyro the Dragon, Skylanders: Imagination)
Megara: Vanessa Marshall (Mary Jane Watson, The Spectacular Spider-Man) OR Marisha Ray (Margaret, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax)
Zeus: J. K. Simmons (Tenzin, The Legend of Korra)
Hades: Keith Silverstein (Gabriel Agreste/Hawk Moth, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir)
Philoctetes: John DiMaggio (Bender Rodriguez, Futurama)
Pegasus: Dee Bradley Baker (Maximus, Tangled: The Series)
Pain: Jess Harnell (Yakko Warner, Animaniacs)
Panic: Rob Paulsen (Experiment 625/Reuben, Lilo & Stitch: The Series)
Hera: Kath Soucie (Queen Mera, Young Justice)
Hermes: Wally Wingert (Kotetsu Kaburagi/Wild Tiger, Tiger & Bunny)
Apollo: Phil LaMarr (Arthur Curry/Aquaman, Young Justice)
Amphitryon: Paul Eiding (Max Tennyson, Ben 10 [2005])
Alcmene: Deborah Strang (Aunt May Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man)
Nessus: Wade Williams (Roman Sionis/Black Mask, Batman: Under the Red Hood)

Tarzan
Tarzan: Brian Bloom (Steve Rogers/Captain America, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)
-Tarzan [Child]: Sunny Suljic (Atreus, God of War [2018])
Jane Porter: Keeley Hawes (Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: Underworld)
Kala: Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Kurenai Yuhi, Naruto)
Kerchak: Kevin Conroy (Bruce Wayne/Batman [I], Batman Beyond)
Clayton: Jamieson Price (Iskandar/Rider, Fate/Zero)
Professor Archimedes Q. Porter: Tom Baker (The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who)
Terk: Maria Bamford (Lois Lane, Tales of Metropolis)
Tantor: Fred Tatasciore (Volstagg, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)
Favorites in bold; I particularly like the idea of Matthew Mercer as Hercules, Kevin Conroy as Kerchak, and Tom Baker as Professor Porter. It's funny you should mention Christopher Lee as a choice for Frollo because Charles Dance always did somewhat remind me of him.

Just as a small footnote; while his Volstagg voice is a good template, I actually got the idea of Fred as Tantor based off his Wayne Knight impression.
HK-47 master is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.