Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2014   #1
mjwcoolboy745
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 16
Default Voice Actors that should work for Sentai Filmworks

These are the voice actors that I think that should work for Sentai Filmworks
Todd Haberkorn
Johnny Young Bosh
Bryce Papenbrook
Yuri Lowenthal
Laura Bailey
Alexis Tipton
Chris Sabat
Eric Vale
Kyle Herbert
Colleen Clickenbeard
J Michael Tatum
Crispin Freeman
Vic Mignogna

Last edited by mjwcoolboy745; 11-29-2014 at 09:47 PM.
mjwcoolboy745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014   #2
economics
Member
 
economics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 90
Default Re: Voice Actors that should work for Sentai Filmworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwcoolboy745 View Post
These are the voice actors that I think that should work for Sentai Filmworks
Todd Haberkorn
Johnny Young Bosh
Bryce Papenbrook
Yuri Lowenthal
Laura Bailey
Alexis Tipton
Chris Sabat
Eric Vale
Kyle Herbert
Colleen Clickenbeard
J Michael Tatum
What About Steve Blum, Colleen Clinkenbeard & Ian Sinclair?
__________________
3,500 for da coat!
economics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014   #3
Jackson_H
Top Contributor
 
Jackson_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 30
Posts: 6,464
Default Re: Voice Actors that should work for Sentai Filmworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by economics View Post
What About Steve Blum, Colleen Clinkenbeard & Ian Sinclair?
Actually Ian Sinclair already has worked for Sentai Filmworks

Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East 2 as Keno Inusaka
Jackson_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014   #4
economics
Member
 
economics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 90
Default Re: Voice Actors that should work for Sentai Filmworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson_H View Post
Actually Ian Sinclair already has worked for Sentai Filmworks

Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East 2 as Keno Inusaka
I Had No Idea That Ian Worked for Sentai Before.
__________________
3,500 for da coat!
economics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014   #5
Domayv
Member
 
Domayv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 445
Default Re: Voice Actors that should work for Sentai Filmworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by economics View Post
What About Steve Blum, Colleen Clinkenbeard & Ian Sinclair?
Steve Blum can't appear in Sentai dubs since they're recorded in Texas, which is a right-to-work state, which means that they're non-union, and he's a union-only actor. Besides, Sentai has their counterpart with David Wald.
Domayv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014   #6
Troodon2
Senior Member
 
Troodon2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: troythedinosaur.deviantart.com
Posts: 1,852
Default Re: Voice Actors that should work for Sentai Filmworks

What about Tom Kenny, Kevin Michael Richardson, and Jennifer Hale?
Troodon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014   #7
economics
Member
 
economics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 90
Default Re: Voice Actors that should work for Sentai Filmworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domayv View Post
Steve Blum can't appear in Sentai dubs since they're recorded in Texas, which is a right-to-work state, which means that they're non-union, and he's a union-only actor. Besides, Sentai has their counterpart with David Wald.
Bummer
__________________
3,500 for da coat!
economics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014   #8
economics
Member
 
economics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 90
Default Re: Voice Actors that should work for Sentai Filmworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troodon2 View Post
What about Tom Kenny, Kevin Michael Richardson, and Jennifer Hale?
That would be cool. Especially KMR. He has that smooth baritone range.
__________________
3,500 for da coat!
economics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014   #9
mjwcoolboy745
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 16
Default Re: Voice Actors that should work for Sentai Filmworks

I also think Sam Riegel, Patrick Seitz, Michelle Ruff, and Wendee Lee could also work for Sentai
mjwcoolboy745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014   #10
economics
Member
 
economics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 90
Default Re: Voice Actors that should work for Sentai Filmworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwcoolboy745 View Post
I also think Sam Riegel, Patrick Seitz, Michelle Ruff, and Wendee Lee could also work for Sentai
Or J Michael Tatum and Troy Baker.
__________________
3,500 for da coat!
economics is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.