Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2020   #381
Michaelsar
Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 824
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

The one that started it all!

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Snow White - Grey Griffin
Doc - Corey Burton
Bashful - Jeff Bergman
Grumpy - Brian Hull
Sleepy - Frank Welker
Sneezy - Jim Cummings
Happy - Jeff Bergman
Queen - Lauri Fraser
Witch - Lauri Fraser
Prince - James Arnold Taylor
Magic Mirror - Jeremy Irons
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020   #382
Jacobrl1999
Junior Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 73
Post Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

It's highly unlikely that this will ever see the light of day again, but...

Song of the South/Splash Mountain
Br'er Rabbit - Jess Harnell
Br'er Fox - Eddie Murphy
Br'er Bear - Frank Welker
Br'er Terrapin - Jess Harnell
Br'er Frog - Kevin Michael Richardson
Mother Possum - Grey Griffin
Mr. Bluebird - Tom Kenny

I apologize if anyone is offended.

Last edited by Jacobrl1999; 06-30-2020 at 04:39 PM.
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020   #383
Michaelsar
Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 824
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobrl1999 View Post
Song of the South/Splash Mountain
Br'er Rabbit - Jess Harnell
Br'er Fox - Eddie Murphy
Br'er Bear - Frank Welker
Br'er Terrapin - Jess Harnell
Br'er Frog - Kevin Michael Richardson

Mother Possum - Grey Griffin
Mr. Bluebird - Tom Kenny
Favorites in bold.

And speaking of rabbits and foxes...

Zootopia
- Judy Hopps - Kari Wahlgren
- Nick Wilde - Christopher Swindle
- Chief Bogo - Keith David
- Benjamin Clawhauser - Brian Hull
- Mayor Lionheart - Brad Abrell
- Dawn Bellweather - Melanie Harrison
- Yax - Jess Harnell or John Kassir
- Duke Weaselton - Jeff Bergman
- Finnick - Kevin Michael Richardson
- Mr. Big - Maurice LaMarche
- Flash the Sloth - Tom Kenny
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020   #384
Jacobrl1999
Junior Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 73
Post Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelsar View Post
Zootopia
- Judy Hopps - Kari Wahlgren
- Nick Wilde - Christopher Swindle
- Chief Bogo - Keith David
- Benjamin Clawhauser - Brian Hull
- Mayor Lionheart - Brad Abrell

- Dawn Bellweather - Melanie Harrison
- Yax - Jess Harnell or John Kassir
- Duke Weaselton - Jeff Bergman
- Finnick - Kevin Michael Richardson
- Mr. Big - Maurice LaMarche
- Flash the Sloth - Tom Kenny
Favorites in bold. I particularly love the suggestions of Keith as Bogo, Brian as Clawhauser and Tom as Flash. If you don't mind, I'd also like to suggest Nika Futterman as Gazelle.

Anyhoo, I think I'm going to go back to the very beginning myself.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Snow White - Hynden Walch
Doc - Stephen Root
Grumpy - Billy West
Happy - Wally Wingert
Bashful - Daran Norris
Sneezy - Jim Cummings
Sleepy - Will Ryan
Dopey - Dee Bradley Baker
Queen - Tress MacNeille
Hag - Tress MacNeille
Prince - Jonathan Groff
Huntsman - Corey Burton
Magic Mirror - David Kaye

Last edited by Jacobrl1999; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:27 AM.
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #385
Michaelsar
Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 824
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobrl1999 View Post
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Snow White - Hynden Walch
Doc - Stephen Root
Grumpy - Billy West
Happy - Wally Wingert

Bashful - Daran Norris
Sneezy - Jim Cummings
Sleepy - Will Ryan
Dopey - Dee Bradley Baker
Queen - Tress MacNeille
Hag - Tress MacNeille

Prince - Jonathan Groff
Huntsman - Corey Burton
Magic Mirror - David Kaye
Favorites in bold.
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #386
Michaelsar
Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 824
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Here's one I came up with a while back.

Robin Hood
- Robin Hood - David Kaye
- Little John - Bill Farmer or Gregg Berger
- Prince John - Kevin Michael Richardson
- Sir Hiss - Jeff Bennett
- Maid Marian - Olivia D'Abo
- Alan-a-Dale - Jeff Bergman
- Friar Tuck - Brian Hull
- Sheriff of Nottingham - Rob Paulsen
- Lady Kluck - Tress MacNeille
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #387
Jacobrl1999
Junior Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 73
Post Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Cool! I like how you kept Kevin as Prince John and I really like your suggestion of Rob as the Sheriff.

How about this one?

Alice in Wonderland
Alice - Kath Soucie
White Rabbit - Jeff Bennett
Doorknob - Chris Edgerly
Pat the Dodo - Eric Bauza
Tweedledee and Tweedledum - Keith Scott
Walrus - Jeff Bergman
Carpenter - Jess Harnell
Caterpillar - Dan Castellaneta
Bill the Lizard - Keith Ferguson
Cheshire Cat - Jim Cummings
Mad Hatter - Corey Burton
March Hare - Jeff Bennett
Dormouse - Brian Hull
Queen of Hearts - Lori Alan
King of Hearts - Rob Paulsen
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #388
Michaelsar
Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 824
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

I think my favorite casting choices there are Chris as the Doorknob, Eric as the Dodo, Keith Scott as the Tweedles, Jeff as the Walrus, Jess as the Carpenter, Dan as the Caterpillar, and Keith Ferguson as Bill the Lizard.
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #389
Michaelsar
Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 824
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Decided to try my hand at a Toy Story fancast.

Toy Story
- Woody - Kiff VandenHeuvel
- Buzz Lightyear - Jeff Bergman
- Rex - Jason J. Lewis or Nolan North
- Slinky Dog - Kevin Michael Richardson
- Hamm - Jeff Bergman or James Arnold Taylor
- Mr. Potato Head - Maurice LaMarche
- Bo Peep - Kath Souice
- Jessie - Pamela Adlon or Julianne Buescher
- Lotso - Kevin Michael Richardson
- Zurg - John DiMaggio (as Autovolt once suggested) or Frank Welker
- Mr. Pricklepants - Piotr Michael
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #390
Jacobrl1999
Junior Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 73
Post Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelsar View Post
Decided to try my hand at a Toy Story fancast.

Toy Story
- Woody - Kiff VandenHeuvel
- Buzz Lightyear - Jeff Bergman

- Rex - Jason J. Lewis or Nolan North
- Slinky Dog - Kevin Michael Richardson
- Hamm - Jeff Bergman
or James Arnold Taylor
- Mr. Potato Head - Maurice LaMarche
- Bo Peep - Kath Souice
- Jessie - Pamela Adlon
or Julianne Buescher
- Lotso - Kevin Michael Richardson
- Zurg - John DiMaggio (as Autovolt once suggested) or Frank Welker
- Mr. Pricklepants - Piotr Michael
Favorites in bold.

Anyway, I thought I might take a crack at what I consider to be one of Disney's most underrated animated films...

The AristoCats
Duchess - Tress MacNeille
Thomas O'Malley - Joel McCrary
Edgar Balthazar - Chris Edgerly
Scat Cat - Michael-Leon Wooley
Shun Gon - Jim Cummings
Hit Cat - Jess Harnell
Peppo - Jason Harris Katz
Billy Boss - Brian Cummings
Adelaide Bonfamille - Susanne Blakeslee
Roquefort - Jim Cummings
Frou-Frou - April Winchell
Napoleon - Rob Paulsen
Lafayette - Greg Berg
Abigail Gabble - Kate Higgins
Amelia Gabble - Kari Wahlgren
Uncle Waldo - Eric Bauza
Georges Hautecourt - Tom Kenny
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.