Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > General Chat

General Chat Introduce yourself or just talk about something not related to our site topics here.

Old 05-30-2013   #1
Red524

Default Cartoon voice imitation contest

"Got cartoon voice talent? 'I Know That Voice,' a groundbreaking new documentary that unveils the intriguing lives and humor of the actors behind the most popular cartoon voices, announced its "Cartoon Voice Imitation Contest."

From cartoon junkies and comic book fanatics to video game gurus of all ages and places across the globe, the Top 3 submissions will win an autographed poster signed by some of the star cast members and an 'I Know That Voice' DVD autographed by John DiMaggio, executive producer and Emmy-nominated voice actor of renowned cartoons including “Bender” in Futurama. Winners will be hand picked by DiMaggio as well as the 'I Know That Voice' team.
Participants are encouraged to post a short video to the 'I Know That Voice' Facebook page with an impression of their favorite cartoon voice by July 31, 2013, at 11:59 p.m., PST.

Videos should be posted to the Facebook page Wall via YouTube, Vine, or any other video-posting medium. Participants must “Like” the Facebook page to be reviewed. Videos longer than 1 minute will be disqualified. Participants are permitted to emulate any cartoon ever made. On August 5, John DiMaggio will post a video personally announcing the best cartoon voice talents to the documentary’s Facebook page and the winners will be tagged.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3__h...ature=youtu.be
Red524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013   #2
VctrBnsn

Default Re: Cartoon voice imitation contest

This seems really cool. I'm glad to know this film is still happening. I can't wait until it premieres. I'm sure this site will be all over it like vultures on a dead gazelle.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3173518/1/Masai-Mara
VctrBnsn is offline   Reply With Quote