Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Voice Actors > General Voice Actor Discussion

General Voice Actor Discussion General discussion about the actual people behind the voices should go here.

Old 01-09-2015   #51
VoteForSirAtlas
Banned

Default Re: What we want in the next Avatar series and who should voice some new characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair View Post
Katara? As a flashback, I assume, else she'd likely be 160 years old by the next series! LOL The fact that they destroyed the past avatars in this series, it is possible that if there ever was another series, it would cut all ties from the previous except for a short connection with Korra.

I am all for a change, but they at least need to maintain a time line. Another 80 years will have likely passed, so the world would have advanced and changed quite a bit, including politics and technology. But I think the root of the series' bending/fighting ability should still hold true to the essence of the franchise, which is movement-based control like in martial arts, not a sudden switch to Super Saiyan powers.
My wish is to see the next Avatar series, "The Legend of Ok Seok-ju", as an animesque television series without any ties from previous two Avatar series except Katara. As a 160-year-old woman, she should be voiced by Deniece Williams, a Grammy Award-winning singer, songwriter and record producer. Just listen to her voice at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imTDWIZwEDU.

Your thoughts about Deniece Williams as the voice of 160-year-old Katara?
VoteForSirAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015   #52
SupremeTarantulas

Default Re: What we want in the next Avatar series and who should voice some new characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteForSirAtlas View Post
My wish is to see the next Avatar series, "The Legend of Ok Seok-ju", as an animesque television series without any ties from previous two Avatar series except Katara. As a 160-year-old woman, she should be voiced by Deniece Williams, a Grammy Award-winning singer, songwriter and record producer. Just listen to her voice at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imTDWIZwEDU.

Don't think that's possible, unless she pulled what Bumi did. Otherwise,just the Avatar can do that I thought.
SupremeTarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015   #53
spider-batmanx12

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteForSirAtlas View Post

you hink Jon Berthnal(shane from the walking dead) can have a role? like say a prisoner or some guy who tricks you by selling you to the enemy or something like that or a shadow bending elite?
spider-batmanx12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015   #54
VoteForSirAtlas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-batmanx12 View Post
you hink Jon Berthnal(shane from the walking dead) can have a role? like say a prisoner or some guy who tricks you by selling you to the enemy or something like that or a shadow bending elite?
I accept Jon Bernthal (Shane Walsh, Walking Dead) as the voice of an elite serving Tu-bong (두봉), an anthropomorphic cormorant who is the main antagonist in the next Avatar series.
Regarding 160-year-old Katara, my choice for this voice-over role is Grammy Award-winning singer, songwriter and record producer Deniece Williams. Listen to her voice at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imTDWIZwEDU.

Your thoughts about Shane Walsh as an elite serving Tu-bong (두봉) and Grammy Award-winning Deniece Williams as 160-year-old Katara?
VoteForSirAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015   #55
FMAlchemistfan01

i dont think i want another Avatar series to be honest.
FMAlchemistfan01 is offline   Reply With Quote