Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Voice Acting Tips, Demos / Samples, and Training

Voice Acting Tips, Demos / Samples, and Training A place for aspiring voice over talents to exchange tips and ideas, share stories, post demo and recording samples, and other training sources.

Old 07-18-2018   #1
RLennon72

Default Another 'How do I sound?' thread

I'm sure you've heard this before, lol. I am a 45 year old man from the US. All my life, I've been told that I do great voices and impersonations. I have a wife, two kids, and a career (Accounting, YAWN!). I figured that I try my hand at voice acting, and see if I really have the chops to, at least, do this as a hobby.

I've posted a few auditions in the 'Casting Call'. I've even been cast in a couple rolls already. This has really been a lot of fun so far, and I'd love to continue doing it.

If anyone would care to check out my auditions, and honestly critique me...that would be GREAT! Yes, I am very raw....Yes, I do not have a legit audio setup yet...Yes, I may speak a bit too fast in a few recordings.

Long story short, I just wanted to join this community, and let everyone here know that I am having a absolute blast. Thanks!

Rob
RLennon72 is offline   Reply With Quote