Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2020   #31
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 131
Post Re: Looney Tunes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelsar View Post
Of your choices, I think Eric Bauza would be the best choice. Since, y'know, Eric Bauza. I could see Ben Diskin and Dee Bradley Baker pulling the character off, too. I honestly don't think Tom Kenny or Bill Farmer as Porky would work out (I have the feeling Tom's Porky would just sound like a stuttering Ratbert or something like that). Rob Paulsen actually did voice Porky once, but it wasn't very good... just sounded like Yakko. As for Chris Phillips, I'm admittedly not super-familiar with him so I can't judge that casting choice.
Cool. Thanks for your feedback! By the by, Chris voiced characters like Roger Klotz on Disney's "Doug" and Face on Nick Jr.

Anyway, I decided to cobble together a revision of my original cast that I made a while back.

Here goes nothin'...

Bugs Bunny - Frank Welker
Daffy Duck - Corey Burton
Porky Pig - Eric Bauza
Elmer Fudd - John Kassir
Sylvester the Cat - Maurice LaMarche
Tweety Bird - Chris Phillips
Foghorn Leghorn - Peter Renaday
Yosemite Sam - Roger Jackson
Tasmanian Devil - John DiMaggio
Pepé Le Pew - Frank Welker
Marvin the Martian - Bob Bergen
Wile E. Coyote - Jeff Bergman
Speedy Gonzales - Chris Phillips
Granny - Tress MacNeille
Michigan J. Frog - Jeff Bennett
Beaky Buzzard - Jess Harnell
Pete Puma - David Herman
Witch Hazel - Tress MacNeille
Henery Hawk - Bob Bergen
Barnyard Dawg - Kevin Michael Richardson
Gossamer - Dee Bradley Baker

That's all, folks!
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020   #32
Michaelsar
Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 884
Default Re: Looney Tunes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobrl1999 View Post
Bugs Bunny - Frank Welker
Daffy Duck - Corey Burton
Porky Pig - Eric Bauza
Elmer Fudd - John Kassir
Sylvester the Cat - Maurice LaMarche

Tweety Bird - Chris Phillips
Foghorn Leghorn - Peter Renaday
Yosemite Sam - Roger Jackson
Tasmanian Devil - John DiMaggio
Pepé Le Pew - Frank Welker
Marvin the Martian - Bob Bergen
Wile E. Coyote - Jeff Bergman

Speedy Gonzales - Chris Phillips
Granny - Tress MacNeille
Michigan J. Frog - Jeff Bennett
Beaky Buzzard - Jess Harnell
Pete Puma - David Herman
Witch Hazel - Tress MacNeille
Henery Hawk - Bob Bergen
Barnyard Dawg - Kevin Michael Richardson
Gossamer - Dee Bradley Baker
Favorites in bold.
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020   #33
Michaelsar
Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 884
Default Re: Looney Tunes

Came up with this idea while I was re-watching Looney Tunes Cartoons...

Could Bill Farmer work as Beaky Buzzard?
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020   #34
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 131
Post Re: Looney Tunes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelsar View Post
Came up with this idea while I was re-watching Looney Tunes Cartoons...

Could Bill Farmer work as Beaky Buzzard?
Honestly yes, I totally think he could! I'm surprised he hasn't done him yet, actually.
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #35
Michaelsar
Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 884
Default Re: Looney Tunes

After hearing him as Mole in Chip 'n' Dale's Rescue Rangers, I thought of Corey Burton as Pete Puma. Could it work?
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #36
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 131
Post Re: Looney Tunes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelsar View Post
After hearing him as Mole in Chip 'n' Dale's Rescue Rangers, I thought of Corey Burton as Pete Puma. Could it work?
Funny you should mention that. I happened to hear him as that same character and I actually considered casting him as Pete in my LT cast before settling on David Herman. So I'll say yes, he very well could.
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #37
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 131
Post Re: Looney Tunes

Could Mark Hamill work as Yosemite Sam?
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #38
Michaelsar
Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 884
Default Re: Looney Tunes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobrl1999 View Post
Could Mark Hamill work as Yosemite Sam?
I think he might, yeah.

How about Jeff Bergman as Pete Puma?
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago   #39
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 131
Post Re: Looney Tunes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelsar View Post
I think he might, yeah.

How about Jeff Bergman as Pete Puma?
Yeah, I can see that no problem.
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago   #40
ManVoice
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 6
Default Re: Looney Tunes

Anyone think David Herman could be a good Marvin if he used a voice similar to his Wernstrom voice?
ManVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.