Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Voice Actors > General Voice Actor Discussion

General Voice Actor Discussion General discussion about the actual people behind the voices should go here.

Old 01-28-2022   #1
Norozco18
Banned

Question Real Animals can Actually Voice Act Too?

Hey guys, something has been on my mind for quite some time. But have you guys ever wondered why no real animals are in the BTVA database? Well, I'll be the one to tell you the reason why, it's because that an actual animal becoming a voice actor, lending their voice for any animal character for a tv show & being added is unheard of. Until it happened, 3 years ago, On November 24th, 2019, Marissa Lenti the voice actress, use an actual cat, her pet cat to be precise named Moxxi to voice 2 stray cats in the very 1st episode of ACTORS: Song Connection. Thus, Her cat continued to voice act in 2 more anime show at Sound Cadence Studios, like Bananya and the Curious Bunch, & the more recent one this year, Tribe Nine as Nekomaru. Even the voice actor, Chris Niosi, got the confirmation about Moxxi's new role from Marissa, herself.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg, cause 2 years later, on March 23rd, 2021, Sony Pictures Animation Studios attempted to do the same thing by casting Doug the Pug for a dog character named Monchi, for the animated Netflix movies called The Mitchells vs. the Machines. So believe it or not, & despite the fact that voice actors like Frank Walker try their best to mimic animal sounds & noices to make sound realistic, real animals like those 2 pets can really become voice actor too. So ask yourselves this, do these incredible animals deserve to be in the BTVA database too?

Last edited by Norozco18; 02-02-2022 at 01:53 PM. Reason: adding more detail to post
Norozco18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022   #2
TurnerPlanet2000

Default Re: Real Animals can Actually Voice Act Too?

Hmmm...yeah. I think they do.
TurnerPlanet2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022   #3
Norozco18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnerPlanet2000 View Post
Hmmm...yeah. I think they do.
That's great to hear! Now please, tell me the reason why you think that the Real animals who can voice act, like Moxxi & Doug, deserve to be on the BTVA database? But if you can't, then that's fine too.

Last edited by Norozco18; 02-02-2022 at 05:17 PM. Reason: adding a little bit of detail.
Old 07-23-2022   #4
Norozco18
Banned

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I've posted something like this. But, if anyone has recently played the video game stray for the PS5, then you guys are gonna be shock at who voiced the Cat, another real live actual cat named Lala. proving once again that animals voice act as well, & believe me, this adorable little feline performed her role quite splendidly.