Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 12-02-2017   #1
Skapokon

Default Looking for a voice actress for Katie Tiedrich

First of all, hello everyone. I am Skapokon and I am new to this site's forum.

Now the point of this thread. In my Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/skapokonroll/) I have a series of videos called “Super Smash Bros. Lawl Nova”. It's a parody of Smash Bros inspired by Chincherrinas' “Smash Bros Lawl” which consists of a completely crazy version of Smash Bros, featuring characters from many different pieces of media. Not just videogames, but also cartoons, movies, internet shows... anything goes, as long as you can think of a moveset for them.

One of the characters I am planning to add is Katie Tiedrich, the writer and protagonist of the videogame-based webcomic “Awkward Zombie”. In these videos I reuse the lines of the characters whenever I want them to say anything, but I cannot do that with Katie because she comes from a Webcomic and doesn't have a voice. So I decided that rather than leaving her mute I am going to give her proper voice acting in a more traditional way. That is exactly why I made myself an account here, to find someone whose voice fits Katie well.

If you want to participate, just click on this link below, follow the guidelines of the type of voice described and send me the voice samples of the quotes listed here via PM or as a reply to this thread. Also this isn't a project made for profit, so whoever gets picked won't get paid for voicing Katie, but they will be properly credited in the videos.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing