Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > General Chat

General Chat Introduce yourself or just talk about something not related to our site topics here.

Old 03-06-2014   #1
Spideyfan-0913

Default Voice Actors that should be in Marvel Disk Wars Avengers IF it gets released

Like most people I doubt Disney will leave this upcoming anime alone if it gets released in America Still I'm curious about which possible voice actors NOT from Disney can and should play the super heroes. The voice actors can be those that only specialize in cartoons, only anime or both. This is just for expressing opinions, so please no negativity!

My personal picks:

Here's mine for Spider-Man: http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...?t=9704&page=2 I loved Josh Keaton's portrayal.

Iron Man: Crispin Freeman (again), Eric Loomis (again), one of the Dobson brothers, Dee Bradley Baker and J. Michael Tatum.

Wasp: Colleen O' Shaughnessey (again), Tara Strong, Laura Bailey, Caitlin Glass, Cree Summer, Tabitha St. Germain, Brina Palencia, Alison Viktorin, Grey DeLisle, Vanessa Marshall, Michelle Ruff and Jennifer Hale.

Hulk: one of the Dobson brothers, Mark Gibbon (again) and Fred Tatasciore (again).

Thor: Rick D. Wasserman (again), Dave Wittenberg, Jamieson Price, Chris Sabat and Kyle Hebert.

Captain America: Brian Bloom (again), Nolan North, Sean Schemmel and Troy Baker.

Last edited by Spideyfan-0913; 03-07-2014 at 07:45 PM.
Spideyfan-0913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014   #2
Autovolt

Default Re: Voice Actors that should be in Marvel Disk Wars Avengers IF it gets released

Assuming they ever dub this ever, like the other Marvel anime stuff it's going to be dubbed at Studiopolis.

Matt Mercer - Iron Man (reprisal from Iron Man: Rise of Technovore)
Fred Tatascioe - Hulk (need I say more)
Roger Craig Smith - Captain America (duh)
Travis Willingham - Thor (ditto)
Troy Baker - Loki (are you seeing a pattern)
Sam Riegel - Spider-Man (reprisal from Amazing Spider-Man video game)
Colleen O'Shaughnessy - Wasp (ok this one might be the least likely....hopefully Jeph Loeb has nothing againist her take as Wasp unlike the rest of the EMH cast.)

Probably the most unoriginal fan cast i've ever done.
Autovolt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016   #3
Spideyfan-0913

Default Re: Voice Actors that should be in Marvel Disk Wars Avengers IF it gets released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt View Post
Assuming they ever dub this ever, like the other Marvel anime stuff it's going to be dubbed at Studiopolis.

Matt Mercer - Iron Man (reprisal from Iron Man: Rise of Technovore)
Fred Tatascioe - Hulk (need I say more)
Roger Craig Smith - Captain America (duh)
Travis Willingham - Thor (ditto)
Troy Baker - Loki (are you seeing a pattern)
Sam Riegel - Spider-Man (reprisal from Amazing Spider-Man video game)
Colleen O'Shaughnessy - Wasp (ok this one might be the least likely....hopefully Jeph Loeb has nothing againist her take as Wasp unlike the rest of the EMH cast.)

Probably the most unoriginal fan cast i've ever done.
I don't know, you've come up with some good cast choices too.

Of course, we might as well keep dreaming because I just found out that Marvel DISK Wars Avengers is getting an English dub, though not available in America.

Have you heard about that? If so, do you know why it's not going to be released in America?
Spideyfan-0913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017   #4
huzaifa_ahmed
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideyfan-0913 View Post
I don't know, you've come up with some good cast choices too.

Of course, we might as well keep dreaming because I just found out that Marvel DISK Wars Avengers is getting an English dub, though not available in America.

Have you heard about that? If so, do you know why it's not going to be released in America?
Dunno if still here, but there are loads of castings we filled. Some of em I cant tell, but a lot of em are figured out and tracked down and credited.
huzaifa_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote