Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Voice Acting Tips, Demos / Samples, and Training

Voice Acting Tips, Demos / Samples, and Training A place for aspiring voice over talents to exchange tips and ideas, share stories, post demo and recording samples, and other training sources.

Old 04-06-2020   #1
CassMerry

Default My Homemade Demo

Hey folks, hope you're all having a great week so far! This is something I've been using for a while now, I've been a VO for a while and with recent events I've had to start doing it full time. Mainly done audiobooks but I really want to get into more character focused stuff if I can.

I put this together back when I was subscribed to a really good stock audio library service and I've been holding off on making a new one until I got a job that needs me to add in some backing tracks, but I'm not sure.

https://soundcloud.com/user-37841322...emo-march-2020

Really appreciate any critiques to help me improve it either now or in the next version! It sounds ok on my hardware but I've not been able to test it on many systems and I'm a little worried it might sound a bit muddy on some sound systems.

Thanks in advance, stay safe and take care!
Cass
CassMerry is offline   Reply With Quote