Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Old 01-05-2022   #671
Michaelsar

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

How about Tress MacNeille as Jessica Rabbit? I thought of that earlier today, but I'm not one hundred percent sure if it could work.
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022   #672
ManVoice

Sure, Tress could work as Jessica.

Also given how Grey does have similar vocal cadences with Tress, could Grey Griffin work as Daisy Duck?
ManVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022   #673
Michaelsar

I've felt for a while that Grey could be the next voice of Daisy if Tress retires.
Old 01-14-2022   #674
ManVoice

You know I've been thinking and while I do love the cast we did get for DuckTales 2017, I have thought of a what if scenario for if everyone major/recurring character in the show were voiced by all professional voice actors (and those who don't even do much of doubling as both on camera and voice over like Kate Micucci or Kimiko Glenn).

Here's a potential list (kinda basing it closer to the 2017 voices, with slight modification on a couple getting closer to the 1987 voices)

Main Cast

* Enn Reitel as Scrooge McDuck (he did do Scrooge in Kingdom Hearts III and while he was kinda eh there, it could've just been bad voice direction (many had bad voice direction there) and he is an actual Scotsman voicing a Scottish duck and a professional VA to boot)
* Eric Bauza as Huey (he has done kid characters and could do a younger sounding version of Danny's take)
* Ben Diskin as Dewey (if he did something like his Numbuh 2 voice from Kids Next Door, he's be an okay younger sounding of Ben's take)
* Scott Menville as Louie (he also did kid characters before and could pull off a younger Bobby's take voice with a slight childish rasp as well)
* Tara Strong as Webby (she could pull off both the 1987 and 2017 takes)
* Tony Anselmo as Donald (he's already a professional VA, no need to elaborate on keeping it)
* Roger Craig Smith as Launchpad McQuack
* Grey Griffin as Mrs. Beakley
* Kari Wahlgren as Della Duck

Supporting Cast

* Tara Strong as Lena (honestly she has done some voices that could be similar to that of Kimiko Glenn before)
* Dee Bradley Baker as Gyro Gearloose (he's done nerdy voices plus I'm sure he could mimick Jim Rash's take no problem)
* James Arnold Taylor as Gizmoduck (could see him pulling off a mix of Hamilton and Lin's takes)
* Susanne Blakeslee as Miss Quackfaster (already voiced by a veteran VA to begin with)
* David Kaye as Duckworth (also already voiced by veteran VA)
* Kate Higgins as Violet
* Kari Wahlgren as Roxanne Featerly (another veteran VA already there in the series)
* Myrna Velasco as Officer Cabrera
* Noah Baird as BOYD (another veteran VA already there in the series)
* Nicole Sullivan as Penumbra
* Laura Bailey as Gandra Dee
* Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck (another veteran VA already there in the series)
* Travis Willingham as Storkules
* Rob Paulsen as Doofus Drake
* Jim Cummings as Darkwing Duck

Recurring Villains

* Keith Ferguson as Glomgold (another veteran VA already there in the series)
* Grey Griffin as Magica de Spell
* April Winchell as Ma Beagle & Black Heron (another veteran VA already there in the series as the latter)
* Eric Bauza as Beagle Boys (another veteran VA already there in the series)
* Carlos Alazraqui as Mark Beaks
* Kevin Michael Richardson as General Lunaris
* James Arnold Taylor as Bradford Buzzard
* Jim Cummings as Don Karnage
* Rob Paulsen as Steelbeak
Old 01-18-2022   #675
ManVoice

It's a bit of a continuation off a previous suggestion but would Eric Bauza potentially work as Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey & Louie, Ludwig von Drake, Max Goof, and Panchito (the other male Mickey and Friends characters I didn't mention last time) with his range? Only reason I'm not bringing Scrooge and Jose in this is cause he's technically voiced them already before (even if it was just one line in Scrooge's case).
Old 01-18-2022   #676
Michaelsar

Not sure about Donald, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, but the others? Sure.
Old 01-20-2022   #677
ManVoice

You know looking at that trailer for The Cuphead Show, Frank Todaro kinda does sound like Jim Cummings at some points like here: https://youtu.be/Sel3fjl6uyo?t=56

That said given how similar he sounds to Jim's Darkwing Duck, could Frank Todaro make for a good Darkwing Duck?
Old 01-20-2022   #678
Michaelsar

Uh... maybe?

Has anybody suggested Grey Griffin as the Queen of Hearts yet? Could she work?
Old 01-20-2022   #679
ManVoice

Maybe Grey would work as Queen of Hearts (I did suggest her once at some point).

Since we're bringing up Alice in Wonderland characters though, got some suggestions to show this time:

Grey Griffin as Alice (Grey has done British accented women before with Moon and Vambre)
Keith Silverstein as Mad Hatter (I recall he did an Ed Wynn esque voice on Amphibia as Barry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLiBh-vKWWQ )
Jeff Bergman as March Hare
Fred Tatasciore as White Rabbit (he can do a good Bill Thompson impersonation here: https://youtu.be/5qmZ4PXb7Ac?t=13 )
Eric Bauza as Cheshire Cat (I know Jim's irreplaceable but for the heck of it, I'm sure Eric could pull it off cause he's got range)
Susanne Blakeslee or Mindy Sterling as Queen of Hearts (I know it's typecasting for Susanne as so many Disney female villains but I'm sure she'd work while I'm sure Mindy would work too if she used her Endive voice from Chowder)
Carlos Alazraqui as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
Jess Harnell as Caterpillar
Bob Bergen as King of Hearts

How's this fancast of Alice in Wonderland fare?
Old 01-20-2022   #680
Michaelsar

I'm iffy on Grey as Alice, but the rest of the cast looks good.