Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > TV / Movie / Game Central > Movie Discussion

Movie Discussion Discuss all things related to upcoming, latest and classic movies! Threads may contain SPOILERS!

Old 12-24-2021   #1
BrianKT

Default Looney Tunes Webtoons

Since Looney Tunes: Reality Check and Looney Tunes: Stranger Than Fiction are both collections of the webtoons, shouldnít they be merged into the Looney Tunes Webtoons page?
BrianKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2021   #2
CerealBoxHead46
Top Contributor

Default Re: Looney Tunes Webtoons

Hello again, Brian.

1. I believe I have mentioned this to you in the past, but Iíll try explaining it more thoroughly: this forum is not meant for these types of discussions. This is the forum for people who just want to calmly discuss movies in terms that do not relate to site content, I.e. ďI just saw Laputa/Castle in the Sky, and hereís what I think of it.Ē This is not the place to point out personal issues you have with site content.

2. The page for the shorts specifically explains the situation:
Quote:
All shorts not released under Looney Tunes: Reality Check and Looney Tunes: Stranger Than Fiction.
Splitting off the two compilations was an executive decision, and while it could be argued that its a double credit for characters who appear in both compilations, it is not technically wrong per se. Which leads me to point 3...

3. Please do not bother staff with nitpicks or personal preferences. If something is a genuine mistake, then yes, please let us know. (I promise, we want to know.) If itís something that isnít wrong but is jus a matter of classification (for example, your post about Mickeyís Christmas Carol being too short to be a movie), that is a matter for staff to decide upon internally, and is based upon personal preference. TL;DR, fact-based errors = yes, matters of opinion = no.

Itís very disappointing to me to see you continue to act this way despite our numerous attempts to politely steer you in the right direction. If this type of behavior persists from you, we might be forced to ban you again, possibly permanently. Please make a greater effort to follow the rules in the future.
Old 12-24-2021   #3
BrianKT

I’m really sorry about this. Perhaps I should have gone to shorts discussion forum. If not there then where else? And about my previous posted threads, I honestly did not mean to offend anyone. I was genuinely thanking CerealBoxHead46 for adding the change on Road Runner and Coyote, and did not mean to sound sarcastic. I apologize for that too. I’m guess I’m still kind of new to how this site works. I will try to handle things more tactfully next time.
BrianKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2021   #4
CerealBoxHead46
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianKT View Post
Iím really sorry about this. Perhaps I should have gone to shorts discussion forum. If not there then where else? And about my previous posted threads, I honestly did not mean to offend anyone. I was genuinely thanking CerealBoxHead46 for adding the change on Road Runner and Coyote, and did not mean to sound sarcastic. I apologize for that too. Iím guess Iím still kind of new to how this site works. I will try to handle things more tactfully next time.
I appreciate the introspection on your part. Apology accepted. If you have any further questions on where a post should go going forward, it would probably be best to ask a staff member for advice before hitting that post button.

Regarding this question, no, you would not go to that or any other discussion forum. The discussion forums are specifically for discussing media, not for asking for changes to be made to the site. As for where it should be posted, the answer is blunt, short, and simple: it shouldn't be. As I mentioned before, things like this are up to us as a staff to decide. There's no error here, so no need to post about it. If we decide one day to merge it, it will be because we as a team made the choice to do so.

It's kind of the same deal for most of your other previous posts as well. No need to just post random credit images for characters that aren't on the site yet; if you want your credit image to be of use, add images of the characters too and put it into the appropriate thread in the TV/movie/game requests forum. Release dates for shorts is something that is already on my radar, and I have already been gradually adding those over the past couple of months (my aim is to have them all taken care of in a month or two). Making threads just for release date information with nothing else attached (which is something we can already easily Google ourselves), to be totally frank, doesn't really help us. If you want to help us out, we welcome that, but you would need to do things we're actually asking for help with (like gathering images for new character and actor additions). Hope that clarifies things a bit.