Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2018   #241
HyperVoiceActing
Member
 
HyperVoiceActing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 884
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayworth View Post
Kind of forgot I was asked to address the rest of this, hahaha. I'm not familiar with Brian at all, so not much I can say there, but everything else looks solid. You could probably cast Kevin as any character here and it would work out (well maybe not Kanga) but him as Tigger would be fun. I don't hear Corey as a Piglet-type very often but I think he could pull it off. Blum as Owl would be a nice change of pace
Brian Hull is a YouTube voice artist, known for his character impressions. Pooh is probably one of his most popular ones, and I would love to see him break out into bigger animation projects.

Glad you like my other choices btw
HyperVoiceActing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018   #242
HK-47 master
Member
 
HK-47 master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 333
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

First of all, thanks everyone for the feedback of my Lion King and Mulan casts. Since then I've been getting ideas for other casting choices and so I eventually created a few more casts:

The Little Mermaid:

Ariel-Amanda Leighton
Prince Eric-Josh Keaton
Ursula-CCH Pounder or Mark Hamill*
Sebastian-Greg Eagles
Flounder-Collin Dean
Scuttle-Rhys Darby
King Triton-James Cosmo
Grimsby the Valet-Enn Reitel
Carlotta the Maid-Maria Bamford
Louis the Chef-Tom Kenny
Flotsam and Jetsam-Steven Blum
The Seahorse-Eric Bauza
Max-Dee Bradley Baker


Beauty and the Beast:

Belle-Laura Bailey
The Beast-Troy Baker
Gaston-Travis Willingham
Lumiere-Neil Kaplan
Cogsworth-Alfred Molina
Mrs. Potts-Mindy Sterling
Chip-Max Charles
Plumette-Grey Griffin
Wardrobe-April Stewart
Sultan-Dee Bradley Baker
Maurice-Maurice LaMarche
Lefou-Richard Steven Horvitz
Philippe-Dee Bradley Baker
Monsieur D'Arque-Mick Wingert
Bimbettes-Tara Strong and Hynden Walch


Aladdin:

Aladdin-Robbie Daymond
Princess Jasmine-Seychelle Gabriel
Genie-Hank Azaria
Jafar-Oded Fehr
Iago-Justin Roiland
Abu-Dee Bradley Baker
Rajah-Dee Bradley Baker
The Sultan-Brian George
Razoul-Wade Williams
The Cave of Wonders-David Sobolov
The Peddler-Hank Azaria


Hercules:

Hercules-Scott Porter
Megara-Morena Baccarin
Zeus-J.K. Simmons
Hades-William Salyers
Philoctetes-J.B. Blanc
Pegasus-Dee Bradley Baker
Pain-Jess Harnell
Panic-James Arnold Taylor
Hera-Kath Soucie
Hermes-Nolan North
Apollo-Khary Payton
Amphitryon-Paul Eiding
Alcmene-Frances Conroy
The Fates
--Clotho-Tara Strong
--Lachesis-Nika Futterman
--Atropos-Cree Summer
The Muses
--Calliope-Rosario Dawson
--Clio-Susan Dalian
--Melpomene-Bettina Bush
--Terpsichore-Kimberly Brooks
--Thalia-Yvette Nicole Brown

*After hearing the idea of Steven Blum as Ursula, the thought of pulling a Granny Goodness has intrigued me.

So what does anyone think?

Last edited by HK-47 master; 03-26-2018 at 03:38 AM. Reason: I had trouble casting Genie; but after coming up with the idea of Hank Azaria, I knew I had to put it down
HK-47 master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018   #243
HyperVoiceActing
Member
 
HyperVoiceActing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 884
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-47 master View Post
First of all, thanks everyone for the feedback of my Lion King and Mulan casts. Since then I've been getting ideas for other casting choices and so I eventually created a few more casts:

The Little Mermaid:

Ariel-Amanda Leighton
Prince Eric-Josh Keaton
Ursula-CCH Pounder or Mark Hamill*
Sebastian-Greg Eagles
Flounder-Collin Dean

Scuttle-Rhys Darby
King Triton-James Cosmo
Grimsby the Valet-Enn Reitel
Carlotta the Maid-Maria Bamford
Louis the Chef-Tom Kenny
Flotsam and Jetsam-Steven Blum
The Seahorse-Eric Bauza
Max-Dee Bradley Baker


Beauty and the Beast:

Belle-Laura Bailey
The Beast-Troy Baker
Gaston-Travis Willingham
Lumiere-Neil Kaplan
Cogsworth-Alfred Molina
Mrs. Potts-Mindy Sterling
Chip-Max Charles
Plumette-Grey Griffin
Wardrobe-April Stewart
Sultan-Dee Bradley Baker
Maurice-Maurice LaMarche
Lefou-Richard Steven Horvitz

Philippe-Dee Bradley Baker
Monsieur D'Arque-Mick Wingert
Bimbettes-Tara Strong and Hynden Walch


Aladdin:

Aladdin-Robbie Daymond
Princess Jasmine-Seychelle Gabriel
Genie-Lex Lang or "Weird Al" Yankovic
Jafar-Oded Fehr
Iago-Justin Roiland
Abu-Dee Bradley Baker
Rajah-Dee Bradley Baker
Sultan-Brian George
Razoul-Wade Williams
Cave of Wonders-David Sobolov

The Peddler-Lex Lang or "Weird Al" Yankovic


Hercules:

Hercules-Scott Porter
Megara-Morena Baccarin
Zeus-J.K. Simmons

Hades-William Salyers
Philoctetes-J.B. Blanc
Pegasus-Dee Bradley Baker
Pain-Jess Harnell
Panic-James Arnold Taylor

Hera-Susan Eisenberg
Hermes-Nolan North
Apollo-Khary Payton
Amphitryon-Paul Eiding
Alcmene-Frances Conroy
The Fates
--Clotho-Tara Strong
--Lachesis-Nika Futterman
--Atropos-Cree Summer
The Muses
--Calliope-Rosario Dawson
--Clio-Susan Dalian
--Melpomene-Bettina Bush
--Terpsichore-Kimberly Brooks
--Thalia-Yvette Nicole Brown

*After hearing the idea of Steven Blum as Ursula, the thought of pulling a Granny Goodness has intrigued me.

So what does anyone think?
Favorites in bold
HyperVoiceActing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018   #244
HK-47 master
Member
 
HK-47 master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 333
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperVoiceActing View Post
Favorites in bold
I know my reply's a bit late, but thanks for giving me feedback; I always appreciate it.

By the way; shortly after my posted my casts, I came up with the idea of Hank Azaria as the Genie I added him in.
HK-47 master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018   #245
HyperVoiceActing
Member
 
HyperVoiceActing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 884
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-47 master View Post
I know my reply's a bit late, but thanks for giving me feedback; I always appreciate it.

By the way; shortly after my posted my casts, I came up with the idea of Hank Azaria as the Genie I added him in.
From one Simpsons veteran to another. Well played lol
HyperVoiceActing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018   #246
The Doctor
Member
 
The Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Finland
Posts: 607
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Winnie the Pooh

I probably should point out that I'm going more for who could nail the personalities of these characters rather than who could imitate their iconic voices the most seamessly.

Zach Callison - Christopher Robin
Jeff Bennett - Winnie the Pooh
Bob Bergen - Piglet (I swear that I wasn't going for a casting gag )
Billy West - Rabbit
Weird Al Yankovic - Tigger
Kevin Michael Richardson - Eeyore
Michael York - Owl
Dan Castellaneta - Gopher
Lori Alan - Kanga
Kath Soucie - Roo
The Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018   #247
HK-47 master
Member
 
HK-47 master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 333
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

I don't know why; but ever since I came across this thread, I've had casting ideas coming at me at all angles. So here are some more casts I've come up with since:

The Jungle Book:

Mowgli-Collin Dean
Baloo-Diedrich Bader
Bagheera-James C. Mathis III
Shere Khan-Jason Isaacs
Akela-T.C. Carson
Raksha-Sumalee Montano
Kaa-Christopher Corey Smith or Tasia Valenza
King Louie-Keith Ferguson
--Bandar-Log-Thom Adcox, Dee Bradley Baker, Phil LaMarr, Cree Summer, and James Arnold Taylor*
Colonel Hathi-George Brandt

The Hunchback of Notre Dame:

Quasimodo-Sean Astin
Judge Claude Frollo-John Noble
Esmeralda-Cindy Robinson
Phoebus-George Newbern
Clopin-Danny Jacobs
Hugo-Mick Wingert
Victor-David Kaye
Laverne-B.J. Ward
Djali-Dee Bradley Baker
The Archdeacon-Richard McGonagle

Tarzan:

Tarzan-Patrick Seitz
Jane Porter-Camilla Luddington
Kala-Susan Eisenberg
Kerchak-Keith Szarabajika
Clayton-Jamieson Price
Professor Archimedes Q. Porter-Jim Piddock
Terk-Maria Bamford
Tantor-Fred Tatasciore
Sabor-Dee Bradley Baker

The Princess and the Frog:

Tiana-Danielle Nicolet
Prince Naveen-Keith Silverstein
Dr. Facilier-Jonathan Adams
Louis the Alligator-Michael-Leon Wooly (eh, what the heck!)
Ray the Firefly-Jeff Bennett
Charlotte La Bouff-Jessica DiCicco
Big Daddy La Bouff-Gregg Berger
Lawrence the Valet-Jess Harnell
Mama Odie-Sheryl Lee Ralph
Eudora-Dawnn Lewis
James-LeVar Burton

*In case anyone's wondering, it's a Spectacular Spider-Man reference.

So what does anyone think?

Last edited by HK-47 master; 03-30-2018 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Decided to change my Quasimodo choice
HK-47 master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018   #248
Troodon2
Senior Member
 
Troodon2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: troythedinosaur.deviantart.com
Posts: 1,841
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Bagheera-James C. Mathis III
I see what you did there. Anway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-47 master View Post
I don't know why; but ever since I came across this thread, I've had casting ideas coming at me at all angles. So here are some more casts I've come up with since:

The Jungle Book:

Mowgli-Collin Dean
Baloo-Diedrich Bader

Bagheera-James C. Mathis III
Shere Khan-Jason Isaacs
Akela-T.C. Carson
Raksha-Sumalee Montano
Kaa-Christopher Corey Smith or Tasia Valenza
King Louie-Keith Ferguson
--Bandar-Log-Thom Adcox, Dee Bradley Baker, Phil LaMarr, Cree Summer, and James Arnold Taylor*
Colonel Hathi-George Brandt

The Hunchback of Notre Dame:

Quasimodo-Liam O'Brien
Judge Claude Frollo-John Noble
Esmeralda-Cindy Robinson
Phoebus-George Newbern
Clopin-Danny Jacobs
Hugo-Mick Wingert
Victor-David Kaye
Laverne-B.J. Ward
Djali-Dee Bradley Baker
The Archdeacon-Richard McGonagle

Tarzan:

Tarzan-Patrick Seitz
Jane Porter-Camilla Luddington
Kala-Susan Eisenberg
Kerchak-Keith Szarabajika
Clayton-Jamieson Price
Professor Archimedes Q. Porter-Jim Piddock
Terk-Maria Bamford
Tantor-Fred Tatasciore
Sabor-Dee Bradley Baker

The Princess and the Frog:

Tiana-Danielle Nicolet
Prince Naveen-Keith Silverstein
Dr. Facilier-Jonathan Adams
Louis the Alligator-Michael-Leon Wooly (eh, what the heck!)
Ray the Firefly-Jeff Bennett
Charlotte La Bouff-Jessica DiCicco
Big Daddy La Bouff-Gregg Berger
Lawrence the Valet-Jess Harnell
Mama Odie-Sheryl Lee Ralph
Eudora-Dawnn Lewis
James-LeVar Burton

*In case anyone's wondering, it's a Spectacular Spider-Man reference.

So what does anyone think?
Favorites in bold.
Troodon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018   #249
HK-47 master
Member
 
HK-47 master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 333
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troodon2 View Post
I see what you did there. Anway...



Favorites in bold.
Sorry for the late reply, but thanks for the feedback. I hope this isn't asking too much, but any thoughts on any of my previous casts?
HK-47 master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018   #250
Hayworth
Member
 
Hayworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 215
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Weird Al Yankovic - Tigger
On one hand I would absolutely love this but on the other I feel like it would remind me way too strongly of the Shirley Temple Tigger
Hayworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.