Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2018   #351
Lion's Edge
Member
 
Lion's Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Surrey, England
Posts: 386
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-47 master View Post
I recently played through both seasons of the Telltale Batman series and I really enjoyed both of them. Just for the fun of it, I decided to make a cast out of it:

Batman: The Telltale Series:

Bruce Wayne/Batman-Roger Craig Smith
Selina Kyle/Catwoman-Emmanuelle Chriqui
Vicki Vale/Lady Arkham-Christy Carlson Romano (as Vicki Vale), Ben Diskin (as Lady Arkham)
Harvey Dent/Two-Face-Patrick Seitz


Alfred Pennyworth-Ian McDiarmed
Lieutenant James Gordon-James Remar
Renee Montoya-Nika Futterman
Lucius Fox-Keith David

Regina Zellerbach-Candi Milo
Bob Zellerbach-Jim Cummings
Jack Ryder-Stephen Stanton
Commissioner Grogan-Stephen Stanton
Dr. Joan Leland-Kimberly Brooks
Thomas Wayne (flashbacks)-Roger Craig Smith
Martha Wayne (flashbacks)-Candi Milo

Carmine Falcone-Dwight Schultz
Oswald Cobblepot/the Penguin-Eric Bauza
Mayor Hamilton Hill-Jim Meskimen
Blockbuster-Ben Diskin

Arnold Wesker/Socko-Maurice LaMarche
Victor Zsasz-Danny Jacobs
Joe Chill (flashbacks)-Jim Cummings

"John Doe"-Bill Hader or Alan Tudyk

Additional voices: Eric Bauza, Jeff Bennett, Brian Bloom, Dave Boat, Jim Cummings, Collin Dean, Nika Futterman, Danny Jacobs, Taliesin Jaffe, Jennifer Hale, Candi Milo, Christopher Corey Smith, Andre Sogliuzzo, Stephen Stanton, April Stewart, Sam Riegal


Batman: The Telltale Series: The Enemy Within:

Bruce Wayne/Batman-Roger Craig Smith
Alfred Pennyworth-Ian McDiarmid
Selina Kyle/Catwoman-Emmanuelle Chriqui

Amanda Waller-Susan Dalian

Edward Nygma/the Riddler-Mark Hamill
Bane-Neil Kaplan
Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn-Ashley Eckstein
Dr. Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze-James Arnold Taylor

"John Doe"/the Joker-Bill Hader or Alan Tudyk

Comissioner James Gordon-James Remar
Renee Montoya-Nika Futterman
Detective Harvey Bulloch-Jess Harnell

Iman Avesta-Lacey Chabert
Tiffany Fox-Erica Luttrell
Lucius Fox-Keith David

Rumi Mori-Paul Nakauchi
Jack Ryder-Stephen Stanton
Regina Zellerbach-Candi Milo
Eli Knable-Carlos Alazraqui

Additional voices: Charlie Adler, Lacey Chabert, Susan Dalian, Ashley Eckstein, Chris Edgerly, Crispin Freeman, Nika Futterman, Jess Harnell, Neil Kaplan, Phil LaMarr, Lex Lang, Sam Riegal, Stephanie Sheh, Stephen Stanton, James Arnold Taylor

So what does anyone think?
Favourite castings all in bold; in particular, I love the idea of Ian McDiarmid as Alfred and Alan Tudyk as the Joker/"John Doe"; Alan especially I feel, if he can bridge King Candy/Turbo and Psimon into a single voice, would be PHENOMENAL.
Lion's Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018   #352
Starscreamsfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: My house, DUH!!!
Posts: 778
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-47 master View Post
I recently played through both seasons of the Telltale Batman series and I really enjoyed both of them. Just for the fun of it, I decided to make a cast out of it:

Batman: The Telltale Series:

Bruce Wayne/Batman-Roger Craig Smith
Selina Kyle/Catwoman-Emmanuelle Chriqui
Vicki Vale/Lady Arkham-Christy Carlson Romano (as Vicki Vale), Ben Diskin (as Lady Arkham)
Harvey Dent/Two-Face-Patrick Seitz

Alfred Pennyworth-Ian McDiarmed
Lieutenant James Gordon-James Remar
Renee Montoya-Nika Futterman
Lucius Fox-Keith David

Regina Zellerbach-Candi Milo
Bob Zellerbach-Jim Cummings
Jack Ryder-Stephen Stanton
Commissioner Grogan-Stephen Stanton

Dr. Joan Leland-Kimberly Brooks
Thomas Wayne (flashbacks)-Roger Craig Smith
Martha Wayne (flashbacks)-Candi Milo

Carmine Falcone-Dwight Schultz
Oswald Cobblepot/the Penguin-Eric Bauza
Mayor Hamilton Hill-Jim Meskimen

Blockbuster-Ben Diskin
Arnold Wesker/Socko-Maurice LaMarche
Victor Zsasz-Danny Jacobs
Joe Chill (flashbacks)-Jim Cummings


"John Doe"-Bill Hader or Alan Tudyk

Additional voices: Eric Bauza, Jeff Bennett, Brian Bloom, Dave Boat, Jim Cummings, Collin Dean, Nika Futterman, Danny Jacobs, Taliesin Jaffe, Jennifer Hale, Candi Milo, Christopher Corey Smith, Andre Sogliuzzo, Stephen Stanton, April Stewart, Sam Riegal


Batman: The Telltale Series: The Enemy Within:

Bruce Wayne/Batman-Roger Craig Smith
Alfred Pennyworth-Ian McDiarmid
Selina Kyle/Catwoman-Emmanuelle Chriqui
Amanda Waller-Susan Dalian

Edward Nygma/the Riddler-Mark Hamill
Bane-Neil Kaplan

Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn-Ashley Eckstein
Dr. Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze-James Arnold Taylor
"John Doe"/the Joker-Bill Hader or Alan Tudyk

Comissioner James Gordon-James Remar
Renee Montoya-Nika Futterman
Detective Harvey Bulloch-Jess Harnell
Iman Avesta-Lacey Chabert

Tiffany Fox-Erica Luttrell
Lucius Fox-Keith David
Rumi Mori-Paul Nakauchi
Jack Ryder-Stephen Stanton
Regina Zellerbach-Candi Milo
Eli Knable-Carlos Alazraqui

Additional voices: Charlie Adler, Lacey Chabert, Susan Dalian, Ashley Eckstein, Chris Edgerly, Crispin Freeman, Nika Futterman, Jess Harnell, Neil Kaplan, Phil LaMarr, Lex Lang, Sam Riegal, Stephanie Sheh, Stephen Stanton, James Arnold Taylor

So what does anyone think?
My faves in bold.
Starscreamsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018   #353
HK-47 master
Member
 
HK-47 master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 333
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion's Edge View Post
Favourite castings all in bold; in particular, I love the idea of Ian McDiarmid as Alfred and Alan Tudyk as the Joker/"John Doe"; Alan especially I feel, if he can bridge King Candy/Turbo and Psimon into a single voice, would be PHENOMENAL.
Thanks; fun fact, Ian McDiarmid actually played a butler in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (which ironically enough starred Michael Caine). The funny thing is, for once he's not the secret mastermind who's hiding in plain sight.
HK-47 master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018   #354
HyperVoiceActing
Member
 
HyperVoiceActing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 884
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-47 master View Post
I recently played through both seasons of the Telltale Batman series and I really enjoyed both of them. Just for the fun of it, I decided to make a cast out of it:

Batman: The Telltale Series:

Bruce Wayne/Batman-Roger Craig Smith
Selina Kyle/Catwoman-Emmanuelle Chriqui
Vicki Vale/Lady Arkham-Christy Carlson Romano (as Vicki Vale), Ben Diskin (as Lady Arkham)
Harvey Dent/Two-Face-Patrick Seitz


Alfred Pennyworth-Ian McDiarmed
Lieutenant James Gordon-James Remar
Renee Montoya-Nika Futterman
Lucius Fox-Keith David

Regina Zellerbach-Candi Milo
Bob Zellerbach-Jim Cummings
Jack Ryder-Stephen Stanton
Commissioner Grogan-Stephen Stanton
Dr. Joan Leland-Kimberly Brooks
Thomas Wayne (flashbacks)-Roger Craig Smith
Martha Wayne (flashbacks)-Candi Milo


Carmine Falcone-Dwight Schultz
Oswald Cobblepot/the Penguin-Eric Bauza
Mayor Hamilton Hill-Jim Meskimen

Blockbuster-Ben Diskin
Arnold Wesker/Socko-Maurice LaMarche
Victor Zsasz-Danny Jacobs
Joe Chill (flashbacks)-Jim Cummings

"John Doe"-Bill Hader or Alan Tudyk


Additional voices: Eric Bauza, Jeff Bennett, Brian Bloom, Dave Boat, Jim Cummings, Collin Dean, Nika Futterman, Danny Jacobs, Taliesin Jaffe, Jennifer Hale, Candi Milo, Christopher Corey Smith, Andre Sogliuzzo, Stephen Stanton, April Stewart, Sam Riegal


Batman: The Telltale Series: The Enemy Within:

Bruce Wayne/Batman-Roger Craig Smith
Alfred Pennyworth-Ian McDiarmid

Selina Kyle/Catwoman-Emmanuelle Chriqui
Amanda Waller-Susan Dalian

Edward Nygma/the Riddler-Mark Hamill
Bane-Neil Kaplan
Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn-Ashley Eckstein
Dr. Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze-James Arnold Taylor
"John Doe"/the Joker-Bill Hader or Alan Tudyk


Comissioner James Gordon-James Remar
Renee Montoya-Nika Futterman
Detective Harvey Bulloch-Jess Harnell

Iman Avesta-Lacey Chabert
Tiffany Fox-Erica Luttrell
Lucius Fox-Keith David
Rumi Mori-Paul Nakauchi
Jack Ryder-Stephen Stanton
Regina Zellerbach-Candi Milo
Eli Knable-Carlos Alazraqui

Additional voices: Charlie Adler, Lacey Chabert, Susan Dalian, Ashley Eckstein, Chris Edgerly, Crispin Freeman, Nika Futterman, Jess Harnell, Neil Kaplan, Phil LaMarr, Lex Lang, Sam Riegal, Stephanie Sheh, Stephen Stanton, James Arnold Taylor

So what does anyone think?
Favorites in bold
HyperVoiceActing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018   #355
EPA Deane
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 126
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Funimation Cast:

Bruce Wayne/Batman: John Gremillion

Commissioner James Gordon: John Swasey

Alfred Pennyworth: Bill Jenkins

Dick Grayson/Nightwing: Chris Patton

Barbara Gordon/Oracle: Luci Christian

Tim Drake/Red Robin: Aaron Dismuke

Stephanie Brown/Batgirl: Jad Saxton

Damien Wayne/ Robin: Josh Grelle

Cassandra Cain/ Black Bat: Morgan Garrett

Kate Kane/ Batwoman- Elizabeth Maxwell

Selena Kyle/Catwoman: Emily Neves

Harvey Bullock- Bryan Massey

Renee Montoya/ The Question- Meredith McCoy

Lucius Fox- James Faulkner

Jean Paul Valley/ Azrael- Robert McCollum

Vicki Vale- Brina Palencia


The Joker: Barry Yandell

Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn: Monica Rial

Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin: Christopher Ayres

Harvey Dent/Two-Face: Andrew Chandler

Thomas Elliot/Hush: David Wald

Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy: Tiffany Grant

Bane: Christopher Sabat

Ra's Al Ghul: Kent Williams

Talia Al Ghul: Stephanie Young

Edward Nygma/ The Riddler: Sean Schemmel

Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow: Chuck Huber

Waylon Jones/Killer Croc: Chris Rager

Sondra Fuller/ Clayface- Wendy Powell

Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze: Jason Douglas

Roman Sionis/Black Mask: George Manly

Doctor Hugo Strange: Andy Mullins

Lazlo Valentin/ Professor Pyg- Jerry Jewell

Jervis Tech/ Mad Hatter- J Michael Tatum

Thomas Blake/ Catman: Eric Vale

Last edited by EPA Deane; 04-21-2018 at 03:49 PM.
EPA Deane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018   #356
Starscreamsfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: My house, DUH!!!
Posts: 778
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPA Deane View Post
Funimation Cast:

Bruce Wayne/Batman: John Gremillion

Commissioner James Gordon: John Swasey

Alfred Pennyworth: Bill Jenkins

Dick Grayson/Nightwing: Chris Patton

Barbara Gordon/Oracle: Luci Christian

Tim Drake/Red Robin: Aaron Dismuke

Stephanie Brown/Batgirl: Jad Saxton

Damien Wayne/ Robin: Josh Grelle

Cassandra Cain/ Black Bat: Morgan Garrett

Kate Kane/ Batwoman- Elizabeth Maxwell

Selena Kyle/Catwoman: Emily Neves

Harvey Bullock- Bryan Massey

Renee Montoya/ The Question- Meredith McCoy

Lucius Fox- James Faulkner

Jean Paul Valley/ Azrael- Robert McCollum

Vicki Vale- Brina Palencia


The Joker: Barry Yandell

Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn: Monica Rial

Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin: Christopher Ayres

Harvey Dent/Two-Face: Jason Douglas

Thomas Elliot/Hush: David Wald


Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy: Tiffany Grant

Bane: Christopher Sabat

Ra's Al Ghul: Kent Williams

Talia Al Ghul: Stephanie Young

Edward Nygma/ The Riddler: Sean Schemmel

Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow: Chuck Huber

Waylon Jones/Killer Croc: Chris Rager

Sondra Fuller/ Clayface- Wendy Powell

Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze: Jason Douglas

Roman Sionis/Black Mask: George Manly

Doctor Hugo Strange: Andy Mullins

Lazlo Valentin/ Professor Pyg- Jerry Jewell

Jervis Tech/ Mad Hatter- J Michael Tatum

Thomas Blake/ Catman: Eric Vale
Faves in bold.
Starscreamsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018   #357
EPA Deane
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 126
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

I've Changed my casting for Two Face from Jason Douglas to Andrew Chandler.
EPA Deane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018   #358
HK-47 master
Member
 
HK-47 master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 333
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

I decided to do a Dark Knight Returns fancast:

Bruce Wayne/Batman-Michael Keaton
Carrie Kelly/Robin-Kiernan Shipka
The Joker-Willem Dafoe
James Gordon-Peter Cullen
Harvey Dent/Two-Face-Xander Berkeley
Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman-George Newbern
Alfred Pennyworth-James Garrett
Commissioner Ellen Yindel-Janet Varney
Oliver Queen-Stephen Root
Selina Kyle-Michelle Pfeiffer
Dr. Bartholomew Wolper-John C. McGinley
Lana Lang-Maria Bamford
The President-Maurice LaMarche
The Mutant Leader-David Sobolov

Additional voices-Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Eric Bauza, Robbie Daymond, Jessica DiCicco, John DiMaggio, Ben Diskin, Nika Futterman, Jennifer Hale, Jess Harnell, Neil Kaplan, Maurice LaMarche, James C. Mathis III, Nolan North, Khary Payton, Sam Riegal, Stephanie Sheh, Jason Spisak, David Sobolov, Fred Tatasciore, Colleen Villard, Kari Wahlgren, Rick D. Wasserman, Travis Willingham

So what does anyone think?
HK-47 master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018   #359
Starscreamsfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: My house, DUH!!!
Posts: 778
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-47 master View Post
I decided to do a Dark Knight Returns fancast:

Bruce Wayne/Batman-Michael Keaton
Carrie Kelly/Robin-Kiernan Shipka
The Joker-Willem Dafoe
James Gordon-Peter Cullen
Harvey Dent/Two-Face-Xander Berkeley
Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman-George Newbern
Alfred Pennyworth-James Garrett
Commissioner Ellen Yindel-Janet Varney
Oliver Queen-Stephen Root
Selina Kyle-Michelle Pfeiffer
Dr. Bartholomew Wolper-John C. McGinley
Lana Lang-Maria Bamford
The President-Maurice LaMarche
The Mutant Leader-David Sobolov


Additional voices-Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Eric Bauza, Robbie Daymond, Jessica DiCicco, John DiMaggio, Ben Diskin, Nika Futterman, Jennifer Hale, Jess Harnell, Neil Kaplan, Maurice LaMarche, James C. Mathis III, Nolan North, Khary Payton, Sam Riegal, Stephanie Sheh, Jason Spisak, David Sobolov, Fred Tatasciore, Colleen Villard, Kari Wahlgren, Rick D. Wasserman, Travis Willingham

So what does anyone think?
Faves in bold.
Starscreamsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018   #360
HyperVoiceActing
Member
 
HyperVoiceActing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 884
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-47 master View Post
I decided to do a Dark Knight Returns fancast:

Bruce Wayne/Batman-Michael Keaton
Carrie Kelly/Robin-Kiernan Shipka
The Joker-Willem Dafoe
James Gordon-Peter Cullen
Harvey Dent/Two-Face-Xander Berkeley
Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman-George Newbern
Alfred Pennyworth-James Garrett
Commissioner Ellen Yindel-Janet Varney
Oliver Queen-Stephen Root
Selina Kyle-Michelle Pfeiffer

Dr. Bartholomew Wolper-John C. McGinley
Lana Lang-Maria Bamford
The President-Maurice LaMarche
The Mutant Leader-David Sobolov


Additional voices-Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Eric Bauza, Robbie Daymond, Jessica DiCicco, John DiMaggio, Ben Diskin, Nika Futterman, Jennifer Hale, Jess Harnell, Neil Kaplan, Maurice LaMarche, James C. Mathis III, Nolan North, Khary Payton, Sam Riegal, Stephanie Sheh, Jason Spisak, David Sobolov, Fred Tatasciore, Colleen Villard, Kari Wahlgren, Rick D. Wasserman, Travis Willingham

So what does anyone think?
Favorites in bold
HyperVoiceActing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.