Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2016   #261
Aussieroth
Member
 
Aussieroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 103
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt View Post
Timothy Dalton and Christopher Lee would be good choices.

I've always imagined David Kaye as Ra's Al Ghul, personally myself.
Many thanks

David Kaye would be good too... That said, David Kaye is one of those actors that you have to ask "Who CAN'T you cast him as?" Seriously, that man has so much skill, talent and ability it's actually a little scary :|
Aussieroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016   #262
Autovolt
Senior Member
 
Autovolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ottawa
Age: 25
Posts: 2,333
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussieroth View Post
Many thanks

David Kaye would be good too... That said, David Kaye is one of those actors that you have to ask "Who CAN'T you cast him as?" Seriously, that man has so much skill, talent and ability it's actually a little scary :|
There's a good reason why he's been my favourite VA since I was a child.
Autovolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016   #263
Aussieroth
Member
 
Aussieroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 103
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt View Post
There's a good reason why he's been my favourite VA since I was a child.
Can't blame you... at all Kaye is one of the greats
Aussieroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016   #264
PontusKay
Junior Member
 
PontusKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 11
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

With some inspiration from others and my own ideas here's my (Vancouver) Dream Cast

Batman: Scott McNeil
Dick Grayson - Robin/Nightwing: Kirby Morrow
Jason Todd - Robin: Brad Swaile
Tim Drake - Robin: Andrew Francis
Barbara Gordon Batgirl/Oracle: Kelly Sheridan
Alfred Pennyworth: Ron Halder
Lucius Fox: Alvin Sanders

Thomas Wayne: Michael Dobson
Martha Wayne: Janyse Jaud

Commissioner Gordon: Garry Chalk
Harvey Bullock: Scott McNeil
Renee Montoya: Ashleigh Ball
Vicki Vale. Rebecca Soichet

Joker: Lee Tockar
Penguin: Don Brown
Catwoman: Nicole Oliver (Katleen Barr)
Riddler: Trevor Devall
Mister Freeze: Brian Dobson
Harley Quinn: Maryke Hendrikse (Shannon Chan Kent)
Scarecrow: Peter Kelamis
Ra's al Ghul: David Kaye
Bane: Paul Dobson
Poison Ivy: Venus Terzo
Two-Face: Brian Drummond
Killer Croc: Colin Murdock
Talia al Ghul: Lisa Ann Beley
Mad Hatter: Sam Vincent
Professor Hugo Strange: Richard Newman
Solomon Grundy: Mark Gibbon
Victor Zsasz: Mark Hildreth
PontusKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017   #265
Kioea
Top Contributor
 
Kioea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,313
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

If Paris ever did Batman. More may be added later.

Heroes:

Batman - Eddie Crew
Alfred - Les Clack
Nightwing - David Gasman
Robin - Barbara Weber-Scaff / Andy Chase
Batwoman - Sharon Mann
Commisioner Gordon - Jesse Joe Walsh or Allan Wenger
Batgirl - Kaycie Chase
Jack Ryder / Creeper - Ken Starcevic
Lucius Fox - Barry Johnson or Allan Wenger
Vicki Vale - Mirabelle Kirkland

Villains:

Joker - Andy Chase
Harley Quinn - Sharon Mann
Catwoman - Barbara Weber-Scaff
Bane - Xavier Mestres
Penguin - Geoffrey Bateman or Paul Bandey
Riddler - Dana Westberg
Scarecrow - Christian Erickson
Poison Ivy - Gay Marshall
Mr. Freeze - James Shuman
Killer Croc - Jesse Joe Walsh
Two-Face - David Gasman
Mad Hatter - Matthew Geczy
Ra's Al Ghul - Joe Sheridan
Talia Al Ghul - Christina Batman
Carmine Falcone - Paul Bandey
Rupert Thorne - Jerry Di Giacomo
Hugo Strange - Doug Rand

Last edited by Kioea; 10-13-2017 at 05:25 AM.
Kioea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017   #266
8000 Saiyans
Member
 
8000 Saiyans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 499
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioea View Post
If Paris ever did Batman. More may be added later.

Heroes:

Batman - Eddie Crew
Alfred - Les Clack
Nightwing - David Gasman
Robin - Barbara Weber-Scaff / Andy Chase
Batwoman - Sharon Mann
Commisioner Gordon - Jesse Joe Walsh or Allan Wenger
Batgirl - Kaycie Chase
Jack Ryder / Creeper - Ken Starcevic
Lucius Fox - Barry Johnson or Allan Wenger
Vicki Vale - Mirabelle Kirkland

Villains:

Joker - Andy Chase
Harley Quinn - Sharon Mann
Catwoman - Barbara Weber-Scaff
Bane - Xavier Mestres
Penguin - Geoffrey Bateman or Paul Bandey
Riddler - Dana Westberg
Scarecrow - Christian Erickson
Poison Ivy - Gay Marshall
Mr. Freeze - James Shuman
Killer Croc - Jesse Joe Walsh
Two-Face - David Gasman
Mad Hatter - Matthew Geczy
Ra's Al Ghul - Joe Sheridan
Talia Al Ghul - Christina Batman
Carmine Falcone - Paul Bandey
Rupert Thorne - Jerry Di Giacomo
Hugo Strange - Doug Rand
That's a pretty good cast you got there.
8000 Saiyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017   #267
Troodon2
Senior Member
 
Troodon2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: troythedinosaur.deviantart.com
Posts: 1,841
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Batman: Arkham Origins

Bruce Wayne/Batman - Eric Bauza
Joker - Matthew Mercer
Roman Sionis/Black Mask - Keith Silverstein
James Gordon - Ron Perlman
Barbara Gordon - Olivia Olson
Alfred Pennyworth - Tom Kane
Dick Grayson/Robin - Jeremy Shada
Slade Wilson/Deathstroke - JB Blanc
Lady Shiva - Gwendoline Yeo
Waylon Jones/Killer Croc - Jon Olson
Garfield Lynns/Firefly - James Arnold Taylor
Floyd Lawton/Deadshot - Keith Ferguson
Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin - Neil Kaplan
Electrocutioner - Nolan North
Bane - John Dimaggio
Anarky - Bryce Papenbrook
Victor Freis/Mr. Freeze - Fred Tatasciore
Jervis Tech/Madd Hatter - Greg Ellis
Harleen Quinzell - Kari Wahlgren
Vicky Vale - Ali Hillis
Martin Joseph - Ike Amadi

Additional Voices - Steve Blum, Patrick Seitz, Laura Bailey, Kimberly Brooks, Susan Silo, Travis Willingham, Bob Joles, Jennifer Hale, Stephanie Lemelin, Imari Williams, Jeff Bennett, Carlos Alazraqui, Laraine Newman, John Kassir, Misty Lee, Grey Delisle, Liam O'Brien, David Kaye

Last edited by Troodon2; 05-15-2018 at 03:25 PM.
Troodon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017   #268
8000 Saiyans
Member
 
8000 Saiyans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 499
Post Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troodon2 View Post
Batman: Arkham Origins

Bruce Wayne/Batman - Eric Bauza
Joker - Matthew Mercer
Roman Sionis/Black Mask - Keith Silverstein
James Gordon - Ron Perlman
Barbara Gordon - Olivia Olson
Alfred Pennyworth - Tom Kane
Dick Grayson/Robin - Jeremy Shada
Slade Wilson/Deathstroke - JB Blanc
Lady Shiva - Gwendoline Yeo
Waylon Jones/Killer Croc - Jon Olson
Garfield Lynns/Firefly - James Arnold Taylor
Floyd Lawton/Deadshot - Keith Ferguson
Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin - Neil Kaplan
Electrocutioner - Nolan North
Bane - John Dimaggio
Anarky - Bryce Papenbrook
Victor Freis/Mr. Freeze - Fred Tatasciore
Jervis Tech/Madd Hatter - Greg Ellis
Harleen Quinzell - Kari Wahlgren
Vicky Vale - Ali Hillis
Martin Joseph - Ike Amandi

Additional Voices - Steve Blum, Patrick Seitz, Laura Bailey, Kimberly Brooks, Susan Silo, Travis Willingham, Bob Joles, Jennifer Hale, Stephanie Lemelin, Imari Williams, Jeff Bennett, Carlos Alazraqui, Laraine Newman, John Kassir, Misty Lee, Grey Delisle, Liam O'Brien, David Kaye
My favorites have to be Eric Bauza as Batman, Ron Perlman as Jim Gordon, JB Blanc as Deathstroke, JAT as Firefly, John DiMaggio as Bane, Tom Kane as Alfred Pennyworth, Keith Ferguson as Deadshot, Keith Silverstein as Black Mask and Neil Kaplan as Penguin.

Kari would also be a pretty good fit for Harley Quinn.
8000 Saiyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017   #269
Starscreamsfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: My house, DUH!!!
Posts: 778
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troodon2 View Post
Batman: Arkham Origins

Bruce Wayne/Batman - Eric Bauza
Joker - Matthew Mercer
Roman Sionis/Black Mask - Keith Silverstein
James Gordon - Ron Perlman

Barbara Gordon - Olivia Olson
Alfred Pennyworth - Tom Kane
Dick Grayson/Robin - Jeremy Shada
Slade Wilson/Deathstroke - JB Blanc
Lady Shiva - Gwendoline Yeo
Waylon Jones/Killer Croc - Jon Olson
Garfield Lynns/Firefly - James Arnold Taylor
Floyd Lawton/Deadshot - Keith Ferguson
Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin - Neil Kaplan
Electrocutioner - Nolan North
Bane - John Dimaggio

Anarky - Bryce Papenbrook
Victor Freis/Mr. Freeze - Fred Tatasciore
Jervis Tech/Madd Hatter - Greg Ellis
Harleen Quinzell - Kari Wahlgren

Vicky Vale - Ali Hillis
Martin Joseph - Ike Amandi

Additional Voices - Steve Blum, Patrick Seitz, Laura Bailey, Kimberly Brooks, Susan Silo, Travis Willingham, Bob Joles, Jennifer Hale, Stephanie Lemelin, Imari Williams, Jeff Bennett, Carlos Alazraqui, Laraine Newman, John Kassir, Misty Lee, Grey Delisle, Liam O'Brien, David Kaye
Favorites in bold.
Starscreamsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017   #270
Autovolt
Senior Member
 
Autovolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ottawa
Age: 25
Posts: 2,333
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troodon2 View Post
Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze - Fred Tatasciore
This really needs to happen one day.
Autovolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.