Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call BTVA's newest feature. Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 06-16-2015   #1
xXDaveAceXx

Lightbulb (Casting Call) [NON-PROFIT] Fan Film: Crash Bandicoot: Rise of N-Gin

Hello there! I'm DaveAce or you can just call me Dave, Ace, Etc. (Doesn't really matter).

I'm currently developing/creating a team for a, Just for Fun, Non-Profit Fan Film about Crash Bandicoot! "Crash Bandicoot: Rise of N-Gin" and I've so far got 3 Scriptwriters, 1 Storyboard Artist, and 1 Voice Actor! ^^ But getting to the important stuff!

We're in need of Voice Actors for this project! So, we're asking anyone and everyone to try there best in joining this Cast Call for the Non-Profit Fan Film dedicated to our favorite crazy, funny, adventurous bandicoot! We hope to see you do your absolute best and we wish everyone who does audition for the parts in this fan film good luck! Thank you for auditioning! ^^

Here's the plot of the Fan Film if anyone was interested in knowing about it ^^

Plot:

N. Gin is finally done with Cortex, after being abandoned by him (Crash: Mind Over Mutant Reference) He finally got through his mind that Cortex was never going to take him back as a partner nor a henchman, which made him go a bit more crazier than before. N. Gin gets the guts to face Cortex by returning back to N. Sanity Island with a new device of his own, which fully turned all of the mutated animals Cortex had created against him over throwing him giving N. Gin complete control over N. Sanity Island.

Cortex has no where nor no one else to go to except for one person, that person being Crash, (Crash Twinsanity Reference) Cortex has no other choice but to partner up with Crash, after telling him what has happened. At first Coco, Crunch, Aku Aku, and Crash didn't trust him nor believed him when Cortex had explained what happened. So Cortex finally was able to convince them after showing them a short broadcast N. Gin had made to the residents of N. Sanity Island telling them to "Bow down to their new Over Lord N. Gin."

With N. Gin being the crazy maniac he is he does anything and everything to get rid of both Crash and Cortex as he plans to turn the Island into a huge Carnival/Theme Park type of place. While Crash and Cortex set off on a crazy adventure to stop him.
xXDaveAceXx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
casting call, crash bandicoot, fan film, non-profit, voice actors needed