Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call BTVA's newest feature. Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 01-25-2014   #1
FusionFallScot25

Default FusionFall: Heroes of Earth - Cast Auditons

Hi. I'm a new person here, recommended by another (coinguystudios) to put up auditions for a video series I am currently doing.

The series is titled:
FUSIONFALL: Heroes of Earth

Like the title says, it is based on the now permamently off-line game from Cartoon Network "FusionFall" and it is basically a re-telling of the game's story with some original characters (drawn by me) but mostly consists of the Cartoon Network characters (whom were either in the game originally, characters that WEREN'T in the game but their shows were or generally newer characters).

A short video promotion made for the series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ79hmz5i3Q
(This Youtube account is mine)

There is also a club on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/649124261813443/
(It helps me keep track of my voice actors)

At the moment, I am GREATLY searching for voices to portray the Cartoon Network characters as well as the original characters. If you want to audition, I originally used to have people send them to my e-mail account and I would review them. But I think they have some "system" here?

Anyway, these pictures show who I am casting for (hopefully you'll recognize the characters at first glance). Anyone with an "F" on their picture has already been casted.

Also, if you are auditioning for the main three heroes (Arthur, Gina and Syd, pictured in the first three boxes of the second picture), I'm looking for these kinda voices for the characters:

* For Arthur, someone who can give me a voice like Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail
* For Gina, someone who can give me a voice like Sun Seto of My Bride is a Mermaid.
* For Syd, someone who can give me a voice like Death the Kid of Soul Eater.

If any questions, contact me on Facebook or here. If through Facebook, make sure to mention this site or post so I'll know who you are. Also, I'm posting a "contest" to attract an audience. You could have the chance to have a character (drawn and designed totally by you) to appear as a background character, as a member of the heroes fighting against Fuse, in an episode. So far, no entries -_-'

FusionFallScot25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014   #2
FusionFallScot25

Default Re: FusionFall: Heroes of Earth - Cast Auditons

Hello again. Letting people know that any Uncle Grandpa characters and Steven Universe characters are no longer available as they have been removed from the series.

Still, I am still looking for people to audition and I haven't gotten ONE reply since I posted this.
Old 01-27-2014   #3
FusionFallScot25

There will be some new characters available to audition.

Last edited by FusionFallScot25; 01-27-2014 at 06:49 PM.
Old 01-28-2014   #4
Man1cmanMario

Location: in a land populated by spaaace caaats! *TomSka reference, oh yeah!>:D *

I might have to audition for this...just not now since people are sleeping. XD I'm assuming the project is still up on here; is it?
Man1cmanMario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014   #5
FusionFallScot25

Yes. It is still open and all. But I am having trouble finding auditions.
Old 02-09-2014   #6
FusionFallScot25

This is a link to the Casting Call page for FusionFall: Heroes of Earth - http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...roes-of-Earth/

Tags
auditions, cartoon network, fusionfall, video series