Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call BTVA's newest feature. Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 07-16-2014   #1
Franchice

Cool New Original Project

Hey All. I'm not sure where I'm suppose to post something like this, but hear me out. Through BTVA, do you think it would be possible to create a very original project? I haven't browsed through the entire site yet to see if there are original projects being created. I am just curious if we could do an original project, with original characters, voices, scripts, music, basically everything.
A visual cartoon anyone? We would have our own writers, illustrators, animators, actors, and musicians. Completely us. Then when we finish the project, we post it to YouTube. We can promote it ourselves. Along with that, we can promote BTVA. If the moderators/administrators/creators/owners of BTVA would like to put their stamp on it because we use their website to create this project, I say it sounds perfect. Even if there are original projects being done on this site already, no one is doing it this big. We could be the first. We could have meetings through instant chat or something. I don't really Skype, but if the project takes off big enough I'll give in and do it. We cold trade phone numbers and have group texts. Anything to keep in contact as we work on the project. I merely want to be a lead voice, and have some sort of input on character development and input on the main story.
My dream is to be a voice actor on this biggest stage, and BTVA and YouTube are the best outlets for this to happen, for all of us. I saw that the biggest amount of people that have grazed this site at the same time was around 250. We could potentially use 250 people for voice actors. There will be support roles, and extras. I think if we could complete the project and post it to YouTube, we could see just how well it does and then continue if it is successful.
I believe the way it works on YouTube is, if we get a big enough audience, we then gain "sponsors," that would like for us to somehow advertise for them during our videos. That isn't that hard to do if we put their product into the storyline. We can then make the push to get on a television network. It's not easy by any means, but I'm willing to work VERY hard. If you're with me, my email is kennethotoles@gmail.com

If this isn't the right place to post this, can you please copy and paste it where it is suppose to go? And if I'm not allowed to post this on this site for some strange reason, please copy and send this to everyone you know on this site.

Thanks for reading guys and gals.

Kenny
Franchice is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
auditions, casting call, new characters, projects, youtube