Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call BTVA's newest feature. Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 06-05-2014   #1
BreakingHeights

Default Breaking Heights: Original Animated Series

This is the link to the casting call I put up for my original animated series, Breaking Heights. This link includes links to other pages, as well as forums with scripts and the website for the project. This project is for a mature audience, as I've warned in every casting call I've posted, so if you don't like to deal with such things then it's probably not for you.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...aking-Heights/

I'll include the short description of the project. This is also in the forum I've linked:

"Breaking Heights is a city corrupted by crime and corporate greed. It's the perfect place for our 'heroes' to step in and take over. Led by a brother and sister team, the nameless group of rejects, thugs, and those too desperate to do anything else with their lives have slowly started to crawl up the food chain. Libby- the Boogeyman to some, a simple psychopath to others- and her older brother Rod- a more cunning, yet equally as cruel individual- have become a problem for both the law and those paying or blackmailing for their diplomatic immunity. The unanimous decision has been made: This is a problem that must be attended to. However, after enlisting the help of notorious hitman The Sandman (earning that reputation for killing targets in their sleep), the hunter not only becomes the cliche hunted but is also taken along for the ride. And it's nothing short of a trip to hell and back."
BreakingHeights is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breaking heights, casting call, original animation