Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Voice Actors > Convention & Public Appearances

Convention & Public Appearances Let us know of upcoming VA appearances or your experiences in the past.

Old 09-13-2012   #1
colestratton

Default Pop My Culture LIVE with Rob Paulsen, Tara Strong, Maurice LaMarche & Cree Summer!

If you're in the Los Angeles area, please come see this awesome live Pop My Culture Podcast in the RIOTLA comedy fest! The details:

Pop My Culture Podcast Live:
"Legends of Voice Acting"
with Rob Paulsen, Tara Strong, Maurice LaMarche and Cree Summer

Prepare to have your culture popped! Named the #2 Best Comedy Podcast of the Moment by Rolling Stone and to Top 10 lists by IFC.com and Mashable.com, Pop My Culture is a weekly-ish podcast hosted by comedic actors and improvisers Cole Stratton and Vanessa Ragland. Join these two entertainment nerds and their special guests as they discuss movies, music, television, celebrity gossip, etc. without all those pesky “serious” topics like politics, religion and the environment. I mean, you can tune into Fresh Air for that. We’ll just tackle the trivial watercooler stuff, ok? Oh, and check out their past episodes on iTunes, popmyculturepodcast.com and on nerdist.com.

For this special live edition at RIOT, Cole and Vanessa are thrilled to welcome some legendary guests that have voiced tons of your favorite cartoon characters: Rob Paulsen (Animaniacs, Pinky & The Brain), Tara Strong (Rugrats, The Fairly OddParents), Maurice LaMarche (Futurama, Pinky & The Brain) and Cree Summer (Tiny Toons, Inspector Gadget).

Sunday, September 23, 5pm
at the Five Stars Bar, Downtown Los Angeles
$5 All Ages

Tickets and info: http://riotla.com/shows/pop-my-culuture.html
colestratton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012   #2
Foxwolf
Web Admin

Default Re: Pop My Culture LIVE with Rob Paulsen, Tara Strong, Maurice LaMarche & Cree Summer

How cool. Thanks for sharing this.

Tags
cree summer, maurice lamarche, rob paulsen, tara strong